Israeli soldiers rescue dog

A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.
Proverbs 12:10

The righteous man cares about the welfare of animals - even animals that are not his own - but even the mercy of the wicked is cruel - imagine that! Even the mercy of the wicked is cruel. The men who threw that dog over the fence to put him up there like that? That is their idea of mercy - rather than setting him on fire - they throw him over a fence and probably hoped they could take a shot at these soldiers rescuing the dog. Do you see them dressed in black in the distance watching? Look at the picture. Those are the wicked.

Wonderful

That's pretty cool that some Israeli's saved a dog's life from the dangerous, imposing wall they built and covered with stuff intended to cause harm.

To keep out the same people who threw that dog up there on the fence - yes. Now you can see why. If they will do that to a helpless little dog what do you think they will do to an Israeli child? An Israeli elderly person? An Israeli man or woman on the streets of Israel? Keep in mind these are the same people that use their own children for sandbags in gun battles. They have no honor and do not value human life. Since the fence was put up the suicide attacks stopped and it cut the attacks by 97% I'm told. The fence works. To God be the Glory!

Wonderful

That's pretty cool that some Israeli's saved a dog's life from the dangerous, imposing wall they built and covered with stuff intended to cause harm.

To keep out the same people who threw that dog up there on the fence - yes. Now you can see why. If they will do that to a helpless little dog what do you think they will do to an Israeli child? An Israeli elderly person? An Israeli man or woman on the streets of Israel? Keep in mind these are the same people that use their own children for sandbags in gun battles. They have no honor and do not value human life. Since the fence was put up the suicide attacks stopped and it cut the attacks by 97% I'm told. The fence works. To God be the Glory!

Yeah those damn Pali's keep tossing dogs on top of fences. Because that will.... uh...

Nvm fuck them Pali's!

Wonderful

Yeah those damn Pali's keep tossing dogs on top of fences. Because that will.... uh...

Nvm fuck them Pali's!

As they were looking on from across the other side - It could have been a test to see if the Israelis would get the dog down from the fence - they may have plans of ambushing them during such a mission in the future. You never know because as I already tried to emphasize to you
---> you are dealing with people who lack a conscience.

Wonderful

Nvm fuck them Pali's!

As they were looking on from across the other side - It could have been a test to see if the Israelis would get the dog down from the fence - they may have plans of ambushing them during such a mission in the future. You never know because as I already emphasized you are dealing with people who lack a conscience.

Yeah that's plausible...

Or maybe the dog climbed up there and found it couldn't get down. Which is faaaaar more likely.

For fucks sake Jeri... I really want to like you but you believe so badly that humans are just completely evil...

Wonderful

Nvm fuck them Pali's!

As they were looking on from across the other side - It could have been a test to see if the Israelis would get the dog down from the fence - they may have plans of ambushing them during such a mission in the future. You never know because as I already emphasized you are dealing with people who lack a conscience.

Yeah that's plausible...

Or maybe the dog climbed up there and found it couldn't get down. Which is faaaaar more likely.

For fucks sake Jeri... I really want to like you but you believe so badly that humans are just completely evil...

Well I'm not trying I already like you. I care very much about what concerns you, OldSchool, but for the love of God can you understand that the Jews have a right to defend themselves from neighbors who want to drive them into the sea? What part of that can you not see? You are telling me that you would rather believe the dog climbed up the fence because you cannot bear to believe that humans could be so heartless as to throw him over that fence? I can believe it, Old School. I have seen plenty and this isn't out of the ballpark for what people are capable of doing when they are seething with hatred for a people they cannot get at.

Does evil exist? You bet it does. I remember reading the confession of a Satanist who made a confession on an internet website about having been present during a human sacrifice where they kicked a live infant around the room like a basket ball (before they sacrificed it to Satan). He was troubled because his conscience no longer bothered him. He felt nothing for what he had been a part of and it caused him to wonder. Whether someone is raised in the Occult, raised in a 3rd world country where setting people on fire for being a homosexual is part of their religion (Islam) or burying their own mother up to her chest in the ground and stoning her to death is the norm - the conscience becomes dead and the person becomes demon possessed. That is what we are looking at where terrorism of any form is concerned. Demonic possession. That is what drives a human to throw a helpless dog up on a fence like that. Evil exists. It's real.

Last edited:
Can you think of another way they could protect their children from the mindless hordes of islamonazi terrorists that would not harm them unless they tried to enter the area ? They could always mount chain guns along the border that are set of by movement within 20 feet of the fence ?

Forum List

Back