Israeli soldiers ‘deliberately fired’ at civilians during Gaza war – NGO

Published time: May 04, 2015 16:05
Edited time: May 05, 2015 16:44

The testimonies gathered by Breaking the Silence include the acts of individual soldiers who shot civilians dead and of lethal decisions being made at the top of the Israeli military, where other courses of action could have been taken.

The guiding military principle of ‘minimum risk to our forces, even at the cost of harming innocent civilians,’ alongside efforts to deter and intimidate the Palestinians, led to massive and unprecedented harm to the population and the civilian infrastructure in the Gaza Strip. Policymakers could have predicted these results prior to the operation and were surely aware of them throughout,” the report reads.

The Gaza Strip is one of the most densely populated areas on earth. It measures just 40 kilometers by 10 kilometers yet has a population of 1.8 million. During the Gaza war, which began July 8, 2014 and lasted for 7 weeks, the crossings from Gaza into Israel and Egypt were closed.

Israeli soldiers deliberately fired at civilians during Gaza war NGO RT News

Its a real nightmare, caged people being bombed and shot at , where could they even run? Then I hear how Hamas keeps their "bombs" (joke) in empty schools.

Now you know why I will never ever look at Israel except as the trash it is , and now the same piece of trash is leading their killing regime once again. I am all for Iran, screw Israel and SA.

I hope he sees this, in America we have freedom of speech, not in Israel where they arrested a west bank man for inciting on social media (but hey here in American we can put hate ads on buses and have assemblies to draw cartoons of Muhammad, so sick)
Hamas deliberately fired unguided missiles into civilian population centers in Israel.

Do you have any pictures of any destruction? Its well known that Hamas really had no weapons after the 2012 episode and Egypt and Israel had them enclosed. Also they used everything they had in 2012. Its all hyped up nonsense that anything Hamas fired could even hurt anything. Israel is barbaric.

The testimonies gathered by Breaking the Silence include the acts of individual soldiers who shot civilians dead and of lethal decisions being made at the top of the Israeli military, where other courses of action could have been taken.

The guiding military principle of ‘minimum risk to our forces, even at the cost of harming innocent civilians,’ alongside efforts to deter and intimidate the Palestinians, led to massive and unprecedented harm to the population and the civilian infrastructure in the Gaza Strip. Policymakers could have predicted these results prior to the operation and were surely aware of them throughout,” the report reads.

The Gaza Strip is one of the most densely populated areas on earth. It measures just 40 kilometers by 10 kilometers yet has a population of 1.8 million. During the Gaza war, which began July 8, 2014 and lasted for 7 weeks, the crossings from Gaza into Israel and Egypt were closed.

Its a real nightmare, caged people being bombed and shot at , where could they even run? Then I hear how Hamas keeps their "bombs" (joke) in empty schools.

Now you know why I will never ever look at Israel except as the trash it is , and now the same piece of trash is leading their killing regime once again. I am all for Iran, screw Israel and SA.

I hope he sees this, in America we have freedom of speech, not in Israel where they arrested a west bank man for inciting on social media (but hey here in American we can put hate ads on buses and have assemblies to draw cartoons of Muhammad, so sick)
Hamas deliberately fired unguided missiles into civilian population centers in Israel.

Do you have any pictures of any destruction? Its well known that Hamas really had no weapons after the 2012 episode and Egypt and Israel had them enclosed. Also they used everything they had in 2012. Its all hyped up nonsense that anything Hamas fired could even hurt anything. Israel is barbaric.

Hamas fired several types of rockets....but this one they had an almost unlimited supply of.

Qassam rocket - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Do you mean like these

rocket-house.jpg

3184200363.jpg

1_wa.jpg

Hamas fired several types of rockets....but this one they had an almost unlimited supply of.

I imagine that is about all they have and had for 2014. What is sderot, a couple miles from Gaza, I guess they can pack up and move. Its nothing compared to what Israel has in their military, and also daily the IDF are terrorizing the Gazans and the West Bank Pals. This is what happens when you take over some ones land , and instead of coming slowly they came in force, with the intent to take over all of Palestine. Israel keeps inviting more people there and they want a "Jewish " state when most of them are secular, I guess Israel is going to have to learn to live like the US, how would the Ashkenazi's like us to round them up and ship them out or put them in NJ and build a fence around it? What do you think they would do?

I imagine that is about all they have and had for 2014. What is sderot, a couple miles from Gaza, I guess they can pack up and move. Its nothing compared to what Israel has in their military, and also daily the IDF are terrorizing the Gazans and the West Bank Pals. This is what happens when you take over some ones land , and instead of coming slowly they came in force, with the intent to take over all of Palestine. Israel keeps inviting more people there and they want a "Jewish " state when most of them are secular, I guess Israel is going to have to learn to live like the US, how would the Ashkenazi's like us to round them up and ship them out or put them in NJ and build a fence around it? What do you think they would do?

Just as hamas wants an Islamic state.

As long as they owned the land they would welcome the chance and make it as good as Israel 1. What do you think you would do when they became ultra rich and start

It doesn't matter if Israel could wipe Hamas off the map. The UN would be on their ass.

That was in response to a brutal occupation that had been going on for 37 years before the first rocket was ever fired.

According to hams gaza is not occupied, and before the occupation arab muslims were planting bombs in Israel to mass murder children. Once the security barriers went up the arab muslims complained to the UN that they were stopped from using terrorist bombings to kill Jewish children. That is why the qassams were born, so they could fire from the safety of gaza at Israeli children.

By the way the occupation was that brutal that Israel built schools, hospitals, clinics, roads, sewage disposal and electricity generating plant. They also freed hundreds of thousands of arab muslims from the concentration camps in gaza and allowed them to do as they wanted.

Yeah......sure....uhuh!!!!

*rolls eyes*
The first rocket went up in 2001. The occupation started in 1967.

Do the math!

The first terrorist mass murder of Jews was in 628 C.E. and has went on ever since, right up until 1948 when the arab muslims invaded Palestine with the intention of wiping out the Jews and destroying their National Home. After they were beaten to a pulp by farmers and women the arab muslims resorted to planting bombs in Israeli schools and targeting Israeli CHILDREN

Yeah......sure....uhuh!!!!

*rolls eyes*
The first rocket went up in 2001. The occupation started in 1967.

Do the math!
Do the math?

Used to be the PLO was blowing up buses. Sadat was murdered for signing a peace accord with Israel. More Palestinian lands are occupied by Jordan than Israel, yet nobody says a word.

Dude..........the world is onto you liars, you anti-Semites.

Last edited:
Used to be the PLO was blowing up buses.
Doesn't have a valid rebuttal, so he "moves the goalposts".

Sadat was murdered for signing a peace accord with Israel.
Sadat was a dumbass for standing up during a drive by.

More Palestinian lands are occupied by Jordan than Israel, yet nobody says a word.
Israel seized theirs during a war and that is illegal.

What did I lie about and why would I hate Jews?

More Palestinian lands are occupied by Jordan than Israel, yet nobody says a word.

STFU_and_GTFOashx.jpg.cf.jpg

What lands did they seize then dildo, and refuse to hand back. A hint look at the treaty between Israel and Egypt and Israel and Jordan .

Only you can answer the why, we can just point out that you do. So WHY do you hate the Jews, is it conditioning, is it because they turned you down, is it because they are better than you, or is it because you are just a hateful NAZI

What lands did they seize then dildo, and refuse to hand back. A hint look at the treaty between Israel and Egypt and Israel and Jordan .

Only you can answer the why, we can just point out that you do. So WHY do you hate the Jews, is it conditioning, is it because they turned you down, is it because they are better than you, or is it because you are just a hateful NAZI
Are you saying that Egypt and Jordan gave Palestinian land to Israel?

Are you saying that Egypt and Jordan gave Palestinian land to Israel?

How could they when it was Egyptian and Jordanian until 1988 when the nation of Palestine was invented in part.

Forum List

Back