Israeli soldier talks of orders as murder

"jew love" doesn't amount to "jew blank check favoratism" in my book. You've never seen me calling for the mass extermination of a single jewish population like you HAVE seen DavidS "joke" about. By all means, if you can find a quote of mine then post it. Remember, IM the one whose position is based on pluralism and democratic equality despite race...

now, go put your pussy back in your pants before someone else makes it bleed all over the carpet again.

You call for a mass extermination of the Jews every time you side with the terrorists. The terrorists call for the mass extermination of Jews, so how does that make you any different? Because you ignore this fact and actually pretend you're supporting a just, 'nationalist' movement?

Its so difficult to take you seriously with all the disgusting insults you hurl in your posts. How enlightened you are.

QUOTE ME, pussy. I DARE you. Assuming that criticism of israel for murdering civilians is akin to calling for mass extermination of jews is a joke. But, hey, given which of us is ACTUALLY looking to extend a blank genocide check...

By all means, if you can't take dead toddlers serious then so be it. Hell, I'm not holding your fucking hand here, walt disney. If you can disregard a population for the sake of your favored ethnicity then enjoy all the blood you allow zionists to spill.

:thup:

You call for a mass extermination of the Jews every time you side with the terrorists. The terrorists call for the mass extermination of Jews, so how does that make you any different? Because you ignore this fact and actually pretend you're supporting a just, 'nationalist' movement?

Its so difficult to take you seriously with all the disgusting insults you hurl in your posts. How enlightened you are.

Boy, after one post this still remains completely relevant and ignored.

And just so you know, no Jews have ever said they are a "master race." No Jews think they are "above" any other people. You think that, because Rabbi's want Jews to keep their heritage and traditions. But Muslims also want their constituents to keep their heritage and traditions, as do Christians, Hindu's, Buddhists, etc. Yes, even in different countries than their own (especially in different countries). For some reason, you don't believe Rabbi's have the right to make such a plea as well. To you, a Rabbi calling for Jews to continue their thousand year old traditions is the same as Rabbi's calling for the mass extermination of millions of people to make 'lebensbraum' for the master Jewish race.

The only thing I can deduce from this is that you yourself believe that Jews are somehow superior. You attack this so violently, with such vile words and insults...instead of trying to have an actual conversation. Whenever you try to convince people that Jews think they are somehow a superior people, you're not really doing yourselves any favor by acting like a fucking retarded monkey.

Lol Shogun here is Godboy's source, the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs. How's that for an unbiased news source lol.

I mean seriously, that would be as bad as taking news from the White House website when Bush was in office about torture in Guantanamo Bay supposedly not occuring as fact lol.

http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/Terrorism-+Obstacle+to+Peace/Palestinian+terror+since+2000/Victims+of+Palestinian+Violence+and+Terrorism+sinc.htm

I think it's important to remember that innocent people on both sides of this conflict are suffering, and dying. No matter how you look at it regardless of the proportion of bloodshed on either side. One person caught in the crosshairs who is just trying to live their life in peace, and provide a a future for their loved ones and their familes, be they a jew or a Palestinan, even that loss is way too much.

QUOTE ME, pussy. I DARE you. Assuming that criticism of israel for murdering civilians is akin to calling for mass extermination of jews is a joke. But, hey, given which of us is ACTUALLY looking to extend a blank genocide check...

By all means, if you can't take dead toddlers serious then so be it. Hell, I'm not holding your fucking hand here, walt disney. If you can disregard a population for the sake of your favored ethnicity then enjoy all the blood you allow zionists to spill.

And just so you know, no Jews have ever said they are a "master race." No Jews think they are "above" any other people. You think that, because Rabbi's want Jews to keep their heritage and traditions. But Muslims also want their constituents to keep their heritage and traditions, as do Christians, Hindu's, Buddhists, etc. Yes, even in different countries than their own (especially in different countries). For some reason, you don't believe Rabbi's have the right to make such a plea as well. To you, a Rabbi calling for Jews to continue their thousand year old traditions is the same as Rabbi's calling for the mass extermination of millions of people to make 'lebensbraum' for the master Jewish race.

The only thing I can deduce from this is that you yourself believe that Jews are somehow superior. You attack this so violently, with such vile words and insults...instead of trying to have an actual conversation. Whenever you try to convince people that Jews think they are somehow a superior people, you're not really doing yourselves any favor by acting like a fucking retarded monkey.

oh I KNOW dude! You know for a fact what words have been uttered from the mouths of every jew who has ever been born!

:lol:

Hey, dude.. when white people "wanted to keep their heritage and traditions" we heard about how your kind found such to be offensive. Yet, when YOU do it.. well, you know how ASSIMILATION is more dangerous than antisemitism! :lol: So, what is good for the goose, motherfucker. Enjoy. When christians DID want to preserve their social and ETHNIC purity you motherfuckers call it racism.. but, when a JEW wants to do the exact same thing.. well.. thats just nothing short of righteous!

ps... I tellya.. NOTHING says NEW MASTER RACE quite like dubbing yourselves GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE. Yea, dude.. we've NEVER seen a single culture based on segregation where one ethnicity claims to be the favored of THE GODS! :rofl: Hey, next thing you know your language will sprout a word for dirty fucking GOY... er.. too late, I guess.

I already know that jews are just as human as everyone else. Hell, IM the one reminding you silly fucks that jews are not ABOVE hatred and racism.. yet, here YOU motherfuckers are insisting that racist state policies are necessary and nothing short of mana from heaven in order to segregate israel FOR JEWS. Think that shit would fly here in an actual western nation? Fuck no. We've already been through our civil rights era. The difference being that YOU want to rationalize jewish water hoses and attack dogs (in this case dead toddlers and generalized mulitary action against civilians) while I sympathize with a population displaced and currently wearing the ****** TAG of zion.

put that in your yarmulke and smoke it, motherfucker.

oh I KNOW dude! You know for a fact what words have been uttered from the mouths of every jew who has ever been born!

Hey, dude.. when white people "wanted to keep their heritage and traditions" we heard about how your kind found such to be offensive. Yet, when YOU do it.. well, you know how ASSIMILATION is more dangerous than antisemitism! :lol: So, what is good for the goose, motherfucker. Enjoy. When christians DID want to preserve their social and ETHNIC purity you motherfuckers call it racism.. but, when a JEW wants to do the exact same thing.. well.. thats just nothing short of righteous!

ps... I tellya.. NOTHING says NEW MASTER RACE quite like dubbing yourselves GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE. Yea, dude.. we've NEVER seen a single culture based on segregation where one ethnicity claims to be the favored of THE GODS! :rofl: Hey, next thing you know your language will sprout a word for dirty fucking GOY... er.. too late, I guess.

I already know that jews are just as human as everyone else. Hell, IM the one reminding you silly fucks that jews are not ABOVE hatred and racism.. yet, here YOU motherfuckers are insisting that racist state policies are necessary and nothing short of mana from heaven in order to segregate israel FOR JEWS. Think that shit would fly here in an actual western nation? Fuck no. We've already been through our civil rights era. The difference being that YOU want to rationalize jewish water hoses and attack dogs (in this case dead toddlers and generalized mulitary action against civilians) while I sympathize with a population displaced and currently wearing the ****** TAG of zion.

you motherfuckers call it racism

Yet when somebody calls you an anti-Semite, you get all huffy and puffy that this is an unfair assessment?

No, I don't. But if you noticed, I used the plural. No Jews, as a collective organization, have ever said that they are a "superior" race or that they are "above" anyone. In fact, Judaism is the only of the three Abraham religions that don't rely on or encourage missionary activities. Christians and Muslims, by definition, rely on conquest and submission to make as many people as possible conform to their "master and superior culture." Jews, on the other hand, have never bothered anybody. Jews have lived everywhere in the world, and in not one of those places have Jews submitted or forced their religion down anybody's throat.

ps... I tellya.. NOTHING says NEW MASTER RACE quite like dubbing yourselves GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE.

"Chosen people" is not based on being a "master" or "superior" race, but on being a "model to the nations" for moral and ethical values - the 10 commandments. The 10 commandments is the basis of virtually all western cultural values - hence, a "model to the nations." All humans are God's children, and God chose the Jews to introduce the commandments to the rest of the world. It's not about being a "master race."

when white people "wanted to keep their heritage and traditions" we heard about how your kind found such to be offensive.

Sorry? When did my "kind" ever utter a care about Christians keeping their culture and traditions? When have Jews ever protested against Christmas or Easter? Not only has that not ever happened - the people who are doing it are Muslims, those Muslims who immigrate to Europe and the United States and make sure that Western societies conform to all of their special cultural requirements.

Like I said, Jews could care less about what culture or religion you follow. We don't participate in any missionary activity...we don't bother you on your holidays, etc. Conversely, Rabbi's (not mainstream Jews, but Rabbi's) want Jews to keep their traditions. What exactly did you want the Rabbi to say? That he wants Jews to intermix and completely abandon all of their traditions? Would a priest want Christians to abandon the religion? Would an imam want a Muslim to abandon Islam and become a disbeliever? What double standard do you have against Rabbi's?

Moreover, if you noticed, many, many Jews - especially in the United States - are completely secular and have married people of different faiths and are virtually cut off from Judaism. If some Jews have a desire to continue their traditions while not having any malignant effect on their surrounding societies, then marrying other Jews is the vehicle by which they accomplish that.

If a Jew doesn't marry another Jew, though, the Jew's familiy doesn't find and murder him or her, unlike in Islam, where you stain your "family honor" and are subject to murder. Hows that for master race.
that jews are not ABOVE hatred and racism.. yet, here YOU motherfuckers

Yet you are?

in order to segregate israel FOR JEWS.

Only 76% of Israel is Jews. The rest are Christians and Muslims who (and a large number of Christian Sudanese refugees that bypass Egypt and come to Israel, which accepts them), believe it or not - can leave whenever they damn well please so. They don't for some reason. Probably because they like it.

Anyways, I can understand that you probably have some mental deficiency and are incapable of civil conversation. I've noted twice to you that this is simply a message board and that your behavior is that of a retarded monkey's. Yet you insist on using vulgar language and still act like a retarded monkey.

Would someone snap a picture of a combatant in Gaza, who is NOT working for Israeli, that is NOT a civilian...

You'd think the bright green headbands and balaclavas would give it away... not to mention the camouflage and the Kalashnikovs.

y165357162752176.jpg

hamas_war0402.jpg

610x.jpg

The average IDF fuckwit apparently doesn't see any difference between Hamas and 3-year-olds.

brave_idf_soldier.jpg

"Freeze, terrorist!"

Yeah, you sure picked the right pictures. I know as wel as you that not all palestinian kids are hamas fighters, but surely you know what Hamas does with kids?

latesthamaskids2.jpg

gaza2.jpg

1139990755hamas%20kids%20protest.jpg

palestinian+girls+holding+Quds+rocket+model.jpg

draft_lens2376717module13476772photo_1232056281Hamas-murderer-of-children.jpg

But I don't think this should excuse IDF soldiers who deliberately kill unarmed kids (if you have real evidence of this). On the other hand, how many hamas fighters have been persecuted for killing/endangering civilians? Once again Israel is morally superior, at least if they persecute the people who did it. Otherwise they lower themselves to what Hamas is in terms of human rights.

No, you rely on the exclusivity of a closed culture, ie RACISM, to perpetuate an ETHNICALLY BASED dogma. I can dig up the specifics on the Law of Return if you want to ponder why ATHEIST JEWS are included... So yes, your holier than thou bullshit brought the word GOYIM to your vocabulary for the express purpose of discrimination and selective application. After all.. KOSHER FOOD really is the worst food available, isnt' it?

"Chosen people" is not based on being a "master" or "superior" race, but on being a "model to the nations" for moral and ethical values - the 10 commandments. The 10 commandments is the basis of virtually all western cultural values - hence, a "model to the nations." All humans are God's children, and God chose the Jews to introduce the commandments to the rest of the world. It's not about being a "master race."

Way to polish the turd! Yea, dude.. CHOSEN sure isn't another word for SUPERIOR, is it?

Hey, dude! don't make it any less obvious that you really, REALLY want to validate the chosen concept of your new master race status, ok? I mean, hell.. Western civilization just couldn't have become waht it did... uh.. without a jew and his tablets!

:rofl:

Sorry? When did my "kind" ever utter a care about Christians keeping their culture and traditions? When have Jews ever protested against Christmas or Easter? Not only has that not ever happened - the people who are doing it are Muslims, those Muslims who immigrate to Europe and the United States and make sure that Western societies conform to all of their special cultural requirements.

against SEGREGATION, shlomo. You know.. the same kind of SEGREGATION you NOW think is kosher for israel? Quote some evidence that euro muslims are trying to diminish easter, dude. You can't find anything because you know goddamn well that deflecting criticism at muslims really only works on John Hagee types.

Like I said, Jews could care less about what culture or religion you follow. We don't participate in any missionary activity...we don't bother you on your holidays, etc. Conversely, Rabbi's (not mainstream Jews, but Rabbi's) want Jews to keep their traditions. What exactly did you want the Rabbi to say? That he wants Jews to intermix and completely abandon all of their traditions? Would a priest want Christians to abandon the religion? Would an imam want a Muslim to abandon Islam and become a disbeliever? What double standard do you have against Rabbi's?

that is, of course, unless DIRTY ASS GOYIM start infiltrating your little jewish princesses, eh dude?

European rabbis decry threat of assimilation

European rabbis decry threat of assimilation | Jewish News | Jerusalem Post

evidence, dude.. I realize it's not as significant to you as screaming antisemite but...

and yes, PLENTY of christians marry jews every year. THIS is the fucking BIG THREAT, remember?

Only 76% of Israel is Jews. The rest are Christians and Muslims who (and a large number of Christian Sudanese refugees that bypass Egypt and come to Israel, which accepts them), believe it or not - can leave whenever they damn well please so. They don't for some reason. Probably because they like it.

Anyways, I can understand that you probably have some mental deficiency and are incapable of civil conversation. I've noted twice to you that this is simply a message board and that your behavior is that of a retarded monkey's. Yet you insist on using vulgar language and still act like a retarded monkey.

oh I KNOW! They could certainly just LEAVE and keep lieberman from breaking a sweat, right? That IS what you WANT, right jew? Hell, if only german jews simply LEFT, right? OH wait.. THAT was racism, right? When a caucasian wants an exclusive culture THAT become hate.. but when a JEW does it.. well.. thats just CHOSEN!

listen, jewboy.. I really am not interested in your dimestore psychology. I'll continue to use the vocabulary that I do because it's what I enjoy using. Your opinion about my input just doesn't matter to me. Plain and simple. Now, of course, anything that is not busy deepthroating a jew amounts to acting like a monkey to your kind so you'll have to forgive me for just not giving a shit about how you want to be treated.

I'll tell you what.. stop supporting a racist state hellbent on zionism regardless of anyone else for the SOLE purpose of your common ethnicity and perhaps you'll deserve something beyond utter contempt.

or, just scream antisemite. That seems to deflect personal criticism well enough for you to continue championing a nation of toddler killers.

Would someone snap a picture of a combatant in Gaza, who is NOT working for Israeli, that is NOT a civilian...

You'd think the bright green headbands and balaclavas would give it away... not to mention the camouflage and the Kalashnikovs.

y165357162752176.jpg

hamas_war0402.jpg

610x.jpg

The average IDF fuckwit apparently doesn't see any difference between Hamas and 3-year-olds.

brave_idf_soldier.jpg

"Freeze, terrorist!"

Yeah, you sure picked the right pictures. I know as wel as you that not all palestinian kids are hamas fighters, but surely you know what Hamas does with kids?

latesthamaskids2.jpg

gaza2.jpg

1139990755hamas%20kids%20protest.jpg

palestinian+girls+holding+Quds+rocket+model.jpg

draft_lens2376717module13476772photo_1232056281Hamas-murderer-of-children.jpg

But I don't think this should excuse IDF soldiers who deliberately kill unarmed kids (if you have real evidence of this). On the other hand, how many hamas fighters have been persecuted for killing/endangering civilians? Once again Israel is morally superior, at least if they persecute the people who did it. Otherwise they lower themselves to what Hamas is in terms of human rights.

We can both play this game, dude.

israeli-girls-bombs3.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykmv7s-Q0J8]YouTube - Drunk israeli settler brags how jews killed Jesus.[/ame]

ok, fair enough

But even you must know that Hamas does not have a clean record on this issue (manipulation/indoctrination of kids). I don't know of Isreali kids being allowed to fight in Gaza, maybe you should enlighten me on that?

It's called the IDF. Did you miss the news stories this week about soldier testimony post-cast lead?

nfantrymen described an unusually high level of intervention by both IDF and civilian rabbis in the fighting, including distribution of booklets and pamphlets that described the war in religious terminology.

"All the articles had one clear message," one soldier said. "We are the people of Israel, we arrived in the country almost by miracle. Now we need to fight to uproot the gentiles who interfere with reconquering the Holy Land... Many soldiers' feelings were that this was a war of religion."

Initially, the military had said no testimonies similar to the ones collected by Zamir were collected by the army's internal documentation departments.

IDF to probe soldiers' Cast Lead accounts | Israel | Jerusalem Post

You can talk shit on palis all you want to. All you do is ignore the ACCEPTED racsim and militant hatred allowed, nay REQUIRED by the IDF. You want to point our pali hatred? fair enough. But try not to ignore the hatred festering behind the ones with weaons outside of ROCKS and Fireworks.

listen, jewboy..

---

anything that is not busy deepthroating a jew amounts to acting like a monkey to your kind

---

That IS what you WANT, right jew?

I NEVER called you or anyone else on this board an anti-Semite. At this point, however, considering the garbage you posted above, you ARE an anti-Semite.

You're not truly concerned with any of Israel's policies - you're only concerned with Jews. This forum is a "Israel and Palestine" forum, yet you found it fitting to create a whole thread dedicated to Jews in Europe - something completely unrelated to Israel or Palestine. It's because you can't care less about the Palestinians - you only care about demonizing the Jews every opportunity you receive.

I don't consider myself superior to any group of people, but I am above you and the garbage and filth that you espouse.

listen, jewboy..

---

anything that is not busy deepthroating a jew amounts to acting like a monkey to your kind

---

That IS what you WANT, right jew?

I NEVER called you or anyone else on this board an anti-Semite. At this point, however, considering the garbage you posted above, you ARE an anti-Semite.

You're not truly concerned with any of Israel's policies - you're only concerned with Jews. This forum is a "Israel and Palestine" forum, yet you found it fitting to create a whole thread dedicated to Jews in Europe - something completely unrelated to Israel or Palestine. It's because you can't care less about the Palestinians - you only care about demonizing the Jews every opportunity you receive.

I don't consider myself superior to any group of people, but I am above you and the garbage and filth that you espouse.

If, in fact, white south afrikaners or black nigerians were pulling the same shit you people are pulling while hiding behind deflective Scarlet A chicken little routines then i'd be all over them too. But, given which racist nation has a direct cause and effect on MY nation (israel) I'll go ahead and keep posting this kind of message despite how reflexivley you toss out accusations of joooo hatred like a ninja throwing an arc of shuriken.

HA!

yea dude! jews in EUROPE crying about ASSIMILATION sure the fuck ISN:T reflective of the zionoist PURGING of arabs from israel!

sure, dude! SURE!

I know I know... *yawn* screaming jooo hating antisemite sure does keep you from having to make any correlations between the THREAT OF ASSIMILATION in Euro and PURIFYING ZION, right buddy? Especially when the conclusion diminishes your CHOSEN status, right buddy?

I tellya.. the ironic common nature of nazis and zionists will fill a book one day.. Unfortunately, the author will probably be labeled a joooo hating antisemite for treating both ethnicities equally by the abhorrence of their own racism.

:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back