Israeli Soldier Sick Of Injustice

Israeli/Palestine relationships not what they are seen to be. Soldier blames injustice on foreign journalists and "civil rights activists."

Sitting in a War Room day after day can give you some perspective on the conflict in the West Bank.

It's a perspective that you can't get from watching the media, nor from the Israeli or Palestinian politicians. Soldiers, the people "on the ground," who face difficult situations day after day, put their lives on the line for the sole purpose of maintaining peace on both sides. Yes, both sides.

I know this because I recently returned from a month as a reservist soldier (Miluim) in the West Bank, where I functioned as a telecommunications officer (ICT).

In between dealing with gear issues in our sector, I 'rested' in the brigade's War Room so I could keep track of and take care of issues concerning communications.

Sick of the injustice Thoughts of an IDF soldier after a month in the West Bank Israelife Jewish Journal
Is this the guy?

How can that be the guy when the soldier in the story is stationed in the West Bank. How come you are not helping the Gazans with their digging of new tunnels to kill the Jews. You can be a gopher or mole just like the other diggers.

Maybe one or two? Ninety percent of what happened this past month never got to the media because the journalists pay so much attention to the Palestinian human rights issue (which is important, no doubt, but only a small part of the big picture.) The media - and subsequently, you- forget that the Palestinians have been living alongside Jews for a long time, and in most cases, coexistence in its most beautiful form thrives there.

Its just the opposite, we seldom on the news ever hear about the daily lock up and shooting of the Pals, never, or the nightly bulldozer raids, knocking down "illegal homes".
Because that stuff is made up by foreign journalists and "civil rights activists."
so says the paid zionist shill of Israel.
Did the paid Shill for some NeoNazi group actually say something important or is it his usual b.s.?

How can that be the guy when the soldier in the story is stationed in the West Bank. How come you are not helping the Gazans with their digging of new tunnels to kill the Jews. You can be a gopher or mole just like the other diggers.

Perhaps this news has cooled his ardor:
Egypt imposes life jail penalty for cross-border tunnel use Reuters

Is there anything unusual about that? The coup was supported by the West and Israel and the current military regime in Egypt wants to please its masters and financiers. Just as the previous military regime. If the Egyptians are happy with the military regime, then it is a good thing, if they don't it is a bad thing.

Is there anything unusual about that? The coup was supported by the West and Israel and the current military regime in Egypt wants to please its masters and financiers. Just as the previous military regime. If the Egyptians are happy with the military regime, then it is a good thing, if they don't it is a bad thing.

I don't see how replacing Morsi with el Sisi changed the dynamic in the Sinai and perhaps you could provide a link to your claim that Israel supported Egypt's 2011 revolution. In any event, Egyptians don't seem particularly dissatisfied with el Sisi's presidency.

Israeli/Palestine relationships not what they are seen to be. Soldier blames injustice on foreign journalists and "civil rights activists."

Sitting in a War Room day after day can give you some perspective on the conflict in the West Bank.

It's a perspective that you can't get from watching the media, nor from the Israeli or Palestinian politicians. Soldiers, the people "on the ground," who face difficult situations day after day, put their lives on the line for the sole purpose of maintaining peace on both sides. Yes, both sides.

I know this because I recently returned from a month as a reservist soldier (Miluim) in the West Bank, where I functioned as a telecommunications officer (ICT).

In between dealing with gear issues in our sector, I 'rested' in the brigade's War Room so I could keep track of and take care of issues concerning communications.

Sick of the injustice Thoughts of an IDF soldier after a month in the West Bank Israelife Jewish Journal
Is this the guy?

I kill gophers for digging in my garden.

I don't see how replacing Morsi with el Sisi changed the dynamic in the Sinai and perhaps you could provide a link to your claim that Israel supported Egypt's 2011 revolution. In any event, Egyptians don't seem particularly dissatisfied with el Sisi's presidency.

Ok, a Sri Lankan Newspaper, but it should be neutral.

"Overthrew Morsi’s Elected Government: Saudi, Israeli And American Conspiracy"

Overthrew Morsi s Elected Government Saudi Israeli And American Conspiracy Colombo Telegraph

Overthrew Morsi s Elected Government Saudi Israeli And American Conspiracy Colombo Telegraph

:lmao:
Did you read any of Latheef Farook's opinion piece - in something called The Colombo Telegraph - beyond the headline?
And you have the temerity to whine about Phoenall's lack of creds?
From your source:
"According to sources in Cairo Saudi Arabia, Israel and America jointly plotted and used Egypt’s armed forces to overthrow Morsi’s pro Islamic government and democracy..."

Uh-huh ... that's his "proof" but he wasn't finished:

"In the region Saudi Arabia, the most oppressive regime in this planet and often known as the American –Zionist wolf in Islamic clothing, was all out to destroy Morsi’ government as it was both democratic and Islamic oriented. Saudi regime which collaborates with US led European wars against Islam and Muslims had been very active in plotting to overthrow Morsi’s government."

Again no proof, just more silliness and, of course, the obligatory shot at Israel:

"On top of all Israel, the sole source of instability in the entire region..."

"The sole source of instability in the region..." Yeah, you sure can pick 'em. :lmao:[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Is this the guy?

What a humanist Aris is, she equates Muslims and Christian Palestinians to gophers. Keep it up, you are making my day.

This must mean the Palestinians are happy with the terrorist regime they have elected into power then, thus making them valid military targets. Your POV destroyed by your own criteria of saying if the people are happy with their regime then it is a good thing.....................

"Overthrew Morsi’s Elected Government: Saudi, Israeli And American Conspiracy"

Nope one of the unpaid islamonazi stooge nations that side with the islamonazis in the UN

Is this the guy?

What a humanist Aris is, she equates Muslims and Christian Palestinians to gophers. Keep it up, you are making my day.

No Christians volunteered to dig any tunnels so STOP LYING. What will you do when hamas has killed every Christian in gaza, who will you use then ?

Forum List

Back