Israeli settlers are now the stone throwers

dilloduck said:
and the fact that you can only trash one side in this conflict helps anything?---pro-semites are just as guilty of inflaming the mid-east as anyone.

It's not 'outsiders' that is the problem. Do you really believe they care what either of us says? I don't, my ego is not that big.

Kathianne said:
Being 'mod' doesn't mean I can't have an opinion. So sorry. Considering the number of things you have posted that I disagree with or that 'trashed' me, that this was a first is a testament to my patience.

have all the opinions you want but resorting to zapping me is exactly the point Gabby was making. One DOES get zapped for having a differing opinion!!! You just proved it! This is only a testament to your LACK of patience and your inability to deal with your personal issues regarding me PRIVATELY and professionally as I understand the rules to be.

dilloduck said:
have all the opinions you want but resorting to zapping me is exactly the point Gabby was making. One DOES get zapped for having a differing opinion!!! You just proved it! This is only a testament to your LACK of patience and your inability to deal with your personal issues regarding me PRIVATELY and professionally as I understand the rules to be.

Not. At THIS point, we'll take it to pm, IF you wish to continue this.

Kathianne said:
Not. At THIS point, we'll take it to pm, IF you wish to continue this.

You tell me---whats the proper procedure?----I've already pmed you several times with no response.

dilloduck said:
You tell me---whats the proper procedure?

There have been innumerable articles in Jerusalem Post, NYTimes, WAPO, Guardian, Telegraph. Get over it.

This had to be said in the form of a neg rep??????
You couldn't have posted it???

***edited by moderator per administrator***

Forum List

Back