Israeli settlements using Palestinian child labour, report says

The made up words, anti-semites /anti-semitic. no longer has any valid meaning It s a Trick We Always Use It. calling people anti-Semitic Free Download Streaming Internet Archive
amen to that.:thup:

what makes me roll out of my chair laughing is that again according to their warped logic,all those good jewish folks protesting Israels corrupt government are as well.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

the things their handlers instruct them to post here.:lmao:

You mean the N.K. that believes only they will ascend to heaven and you unbelievers will die at the hands of God. The same N.K. that you deride and demonise when the refuse to sit next to women on a plane.

Netanyahu has said that he is not going to allow the establishment of a Palestinian state. Why should the Palestinians negotiate for something that is not on the table for negotiation?

NO HE HAS NOT LIAR He has sated that while the M.E. is in turmoil and IS is holding sway he an not in all honesty allow an islamonazi terrorist state to exist on the borders of Israel. So he is doing what is right for Israel and the Palestinians

Human Rights Watch?

If they told me that the sun rose in the east, I would ask for a second opinion.

But, assuming for the sake of argument that there is even some tiny shred of validity to the article...

Did the Israelis 'draft' or 'conscript' that child labor?

Or did their Palestinian parents send them to work in those fields and on those projects?

And why did the Israelis in-charge or those farms and/or projects allow them to work?

Are they really contributing that much to such efforts?

Are those Israeli employers really saving that much money by employing some of those kids?

Or are the Israelis trying to help a variety of worthy Palestinian families to bring in a little more money under these trying circumstances?

Hell, whom amongst us have not held part-time jobs as school-kids?

Hell... amongst our parents and grandparents and great-grandparents... how many of us had (recent) ancestors who were obliged to quit school in order to work, in order to help their impoverished families?

When you spend decades making stupid political and military decisions, and lose every war that you ever started against your more powerful neighbor, your world is eventually going to turn to shit, and your kids will have to quit school, and get jobs - most likely.

Sad, but not entirely unpredictable.
Then advocate a free Palestine,if you care so much...really Kondie,some of us have a brain.....you need(at times) to put your brain into gear,before opening your mouth friend.....just sayin .......steve

Advocate for a free Palestine?

Whatever for?

I fully support the complete Reconquista of Eretz Yisrael.

The Palestinians need to pack up and leave.

There is no more Palestine.

Merely Rump (Residual) Palestine.

A ghostly echo of its former unincorporated shape - non-contiguous slivers and scraps of land - insufficient to fashion a sustainable nation-state - lacking the resources and funds and political maturity to make a go of it - and so given-over to hatred of the Jews of Israel - even prior to 1948 - that they've turned into a pack of feral and mad dogs.

Even their Arab-Muslim neighbors (Jordan, Egypt) have given up on them, and blockade them and fence them off and now hold them at arms' length.

Rump Palestine is in a state of advanced decrepitude and impotency akin to that of Biafra, some decades ago. It's a still-birth. It's a non-starter. It doesn't exist.

Its supporters would like everyone else to believe that this is going to have a happy ending for the so-called and diverse and artificial 'Palestinian People'.

But there IS no happy ending in sight for these foolish descendants of the tribesman and town-folk who abandoned their homes and ran away a lifetime ago.

It's over.

Rump Palestine is rather like a chicken with its head freshly cut off.

It runs around the barn-yard, flapping its wings and kicking-up dust and spraying blood all about the place, but it's still as dead as Julius Caesar.

And, like that headless chicken, soon enough, the silly thing will run out of synaptic energy, figure out that it's dead, then lie down decently, and go still.

There is no Arab cavalry coming over the hill to rescue the Arab-Muslim Palestinians who stand against Israel in the West Bank and Gaza.

That's been tried, time and again, with the same result, every time.

The neighboring Arab-Muslim countries 'gave at the office' - in 1948 and 1967 and 1973 - and they've had enough - understandably.

The EU needs to kiss Arab ass from time to time, in order to keep the oil flowing, but, behind the scenes, they do no more than theyabsolutely have to, against Israel, the minimum needed to keep the oil flowing.

The Euros do this because they, too, and rightfully, suffer from a collective and generations-spanning Holocaust Guilt, and secretly delight in seeing someone triumph over their ancient Crusading nemesis and modern-day oil-energy blackmailers.

But, in the final analysis, neither the EU nor the US will do much, to twist the arm of Israel, in connection with the political Neanderthals that we call 'Palestinians'.

Like Biafra, it's time for the so-called Palestinians to close-up shop, turn off the lights, and pack it in.

And we all know about the people of Biafra, they were virtually exterminated by the Nigerians,an independent people who fought for their rights......much like the Palestinian situation today......yeah due to Israel's insatiable appetite of Stealing Palestinian land.

I think people with your mentality (or lack of) should watch your mouth.....as I said Kondie "Put your brain into Gear before opening your Racist Mouth" ........You disappoint me.....It is people like you with your slant on other people that did such a great job for Hitler in the DEATH CAMPS...What a fucking Irony.steve

What Palestinian land would that be, remember that the LoN gave the land to the Jews and not the arab muslims. They received trans Jordan instead. But they made a hash of that didn't they and ended up stateless and hated for their sins.

No, the LoN did not give anything to the Jews.

Read the Mandate for Palestine Abdul and see where they allocated 22% of the land of Palestine for the Jewish National Home. Do you want he chapter and verse from the International law it enacted ?

Then advocate a free Palestine,if you care so much...really Kondie,some of us have a brain.....you need(at times) to put your brain into gear,before opening your mouth friend.....just sayin .......steve

Whatever for?

A ghostly echo of its former unincorporated shape - non-contiguous slivers and scraps of land - insufficient to fashion a sustainable nation-state - lacking the resources and funds and political maturity to make a go of it - and so given-over to hatred of the Jews of Israel - even prior to 1948 - that they've turned into a pack of feral and mad dogs.

Even their Arab-Muslim neighbors (Jordan, Egypt) have given up on them, and blockade them and fence them off and now hold them at arms' length.

Rump Palestine is in a state of advanced decrepitude and impotency akin to that of Biafra, some decades ago. It's a still-birth. It's a non-starter. It doesn't exist.

Its supporters would like everyone else to believe that this is going to have a happy ending for the so-called and diverse and artificial 'Palestinian People'.

But there IS no happy ending in sight for these foolish descendants of the tribesman and town-folk who abandoned their homes and ran away a lifetime ago.

It's over.

It runs around the barn-yard, flapping its wings and kicking-up dust and spraying blood all about the place, but it's still as dead as Julius Caesar.

And, like that headless chicken, soon enough, the silly thing will run out of synaptic energy, figure out that it's dead, then lie down decently, and go still.

There is no Arab cavalry coming over the hill to rescue the Arab-Muslim Palestinians who stand against Israel in the West Bank and Gaza.

The neighboring Arab-Muslim countries 'gave at the office' - in 1948 and 1967 and 1973 - and they've had enough - understandably.

The EU needs to kiss Arab ass from time to time, in order to keep the oil flowing, but, behind the scenes, they do no more than theyabsolutely have to, against Israel, the minimum needed to keep the oil flowing.

The Euros do this because they, too, and rightfully, suffer from a collective and generations-spanning Holocaust Guilt, and secretly delight in seeing someone triumph over their ancient Crusading nemesis and modern-day oil-energy blackmailers.

But, in the final analysis, neither the EU nor the US will do much, to twist the arm of Israel, in connection with the political Neanderthals that we call 'Palestinians'.

Like Biafra, it's time for the so-called Palestinians to close-up shop, turn off the lights, and pack it in.

And we all know about the people of Biafra, they were virtually exterminated by the Nigerians,an independent people who fought for their rights......much like the Palestinian situation today......yeah due to Israel's insatiable appetite of Stealing Palestinian land.

I think people with your mentality (or lack of) should watch your mouth.....as I said Kondie "Put your brain into Gear before opening your Racist Mouth" ........You disappoint me.....It is people like you with your slant on other people that did such a great job for Hitler in the DEATH CAMPS...What a fucking Irony.steve

What Palestinian land would that be, remember that the LoN gave the land to the Jews and not the arab muslims. They received trans Jordan instead. But they made a hash of that didn't they and ended up stateless and hated for their sins.

Read the Mandate for Palestine Abdul and see where they allocated 22% of the land of Palestine for the Jewish National Home. Do you want he chapter and verse from the International law it enacted ?

It does not state anywhere in the Mandate for Palestine that Jews were allocated 22% of the land of Palestine. Your bullshit is what it is.

From your own link...

UPDATE: A correction has been issued for this article regarding the claim that 160 children have died in Hamas tunnels. The figure is inaccurate. The figure represents the total number of deaths in the tunnels recorded by Hamas authorities as of 2012.
Uh oh, toasty lost a nut on this one!
like you said before he is named right cause he is always getting TOASTED everyday here.:biggrin:
Toasted by who ? you??

Look at your username ? You are known by most posters here to be a demented conspiracy theorists who never posts any facts. Not to mention you spell like a third grader :lol:
Easy, Toast... the little wanker isn't worth it.

The made up words, anti-semites /anti-semitic. no longer has any valid meaning It s a Trick We Always Use It. calling people anti-Semitic Free Download Streaming Internet Archive
amen to that.:thup:

what makes me roll out of my chair laughing is that again according to their warped logic,all those good jewish folks protesting Israels corrupt government are as well.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

the things their handlers instruct them to post here.:lmao:
My handler instructs me to call anti-Semites "Jew hatin' sonsabitches." Rolls off the tongue easier.

Whatever for?

It's over.

It does not state anywhere in the Mandate for Palestine that Jews were allocated 22% of the land of Palestine. Your bullshit is what it is.

Yes it does as I have shown to you repeatedly, the original plan was for the Jews to receive all of Palestine that included what is now Jordan. This was revised and became the 22% left from giving a minor arab prince his portion of the land he had no rights to. Read recent history from a balanced POV and not an islamomoron POV

If only the Palestinians built their own economy, instead of using their money to attack Israel.
Math is singular.......it is actually Math's......abbv.,for Mathmatic's....as there is more than one form.....I always thought the American use of Math only was absurd and it is.
Actually it is mathematics (note spelling), it isn't capitalised and you don't use a " ' " because it is plural and not possessive. Shouldn't an Aussie be able to spell?

Yeah, and I was employed to cut grass in 100 degree weather when I was 12. I'm American and proud that I has my own grass cutting business at an age where folks like you were playing video games all day. ROFL

Can anyone raised on a farm say they did not help? Picking vegetables or rinsing them for packing is hardly dangerous work. I used to love climbing trees to get to the fruit, now I use a ladder to get to some of the figs and apricots I have growing in my back yard. The others trees I keep short enough to reach. Cactus is the most dangerous to pick and clean. Racking to keep the ground clear of fallen fruit is my least like job.

Child labor in and of itself is not a bad thing. I was either working or competing around the world since I was six.
It does not make sense to hire kids when there are adult that can do the work. Pay scale is set by law over there. It does not make sense to loose their right to export by off the books to cut corners.
The story was refuted almost as soon as it came out.

As for dates.....you find kids climbing date palms almost anywhere else in the middle east. With those elevated basket machines (cherry pickers?) there is no need on modern Israeli farms to shimmy up palm trees like telephone poles.

This is just so much nonsense propaganda, but what else is new?
Not only that, but you will not find the anti-Semites refusing to eat fruit and vegetables picked by some young Mexican kids either here in the U.S. or down in Mexico. If the Palestinian parents allow their children to work for the Jews, then how evil those Jews are. Such hypocrites some of these posters are.

Very true. In fact we are all wearing clothes manufactured by labourers, often children, in poor third world countries. But it only matters if it is Jews. Again, these are not true liberals but anti-semites.

Stanford just reject the BDS movement. Israel is making it a crime.
People are sick with the persecution and disruption of providing palestinians with good jobs at better pay. Sick of the abuse and disruption of companies that benefit not just Israel but the PA as well. Companies that are not prejudice but that value the palestinians as equals. Companies that help to develop the WB. Companies that do more for the palestinians it hires than the PA does.
Give Palestine independence and ALL will be resolved.....but Israel won't have that......they need slave labour to improve their lagging economy

Yes that is surely how things have worked out in the other states around Israel. ha ha.

I blame the parents. Child labour all over the world (if that what this is and not just earing some pocket money), only occurs when parents tolerate it or even encourage it. I would have less kids if I couldn't support them.
Gee how clever you are Link I Loo........NOT
Got an argument explaining why people have too many kids to feed and then send their kids off to work?

Palestinians use child labour as well:

article-2737764-20E65F2A00000578-677_634x424.jpg

pal-girls-islamic-jihad-w-guns.jpg

article-2203291-15035ECA000005DC-841_964x642.jpg

Think about these the next time you think how horrible it was an IDF soldier had to shoot a Palestinian child.

Forum List

Back