Israeli Scientist says Obama's BC is fake

• Banned
Same here...but no use trying to get the sheeple to understand facts and logic...the media and Obama their god says its a real one then that's it,its real.

How many times are we going to dig up this dead stinking horse and beat it? Obama was born in Hawaii and two news papers lied because they know Obama would one day run for president? You got to know how birth announcement get in news papers.

Now, McCain's (Rove's) useful idiots will scream that these are fakes, that they are part of this grand conspiracy by Obama's parents to smuggle a newborn baby from Kenya into Honolulu to obtain a birth certificate and birth announcements. But what is lacking in their story is MOTIVE. It's not like Obama's parents knew back then that Barack would go into politics, and need to be "Natural Born." Why bother with such a deception, which includes a very risky flight half way around the world with a newborn baby. Under US law, Barack is a US citizen no matter where he was born because his mother was an American citizen, born and raised in Kansas. The question of location is only relevant to the "Natural Born" requirement to be President. Barack's parents could not have known at the time of his birth that this would be an issue.

whatreallyhappened.com: OBAMA'S BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENTS

My view that Obama's B.C. is fake is based on evidence alone. And there's plenty of it.

Mitt-Romney-Sucks-Here%E2%80%99s-Why-Photo-by-2bp.jpg

Israeli Science: Obama Birth Certificate Is A Fake

Now if ya disagree with him you are an anti semite and hate Israel. Just using the same logic israel firsters here use.

Isreal is a fake nation because GOD destoryed it in 607 BC. Isreal is not a nation.

WHY ISRAEL SHOULD NOT EXIST.

Why Israel Should Not Exist | Real Jew News

GOD AND THE NATION OF ISRAEL
All Jewish records were lost in that holocaust. Today, there is not a single Jew who knows his tribal ancestry (McClintock and Strong 1969, 771). The physical nation of Israel is dead. The “Jews” that make up the State of Israel today (less than twenty-five percent of the world Jewish population) cannot legitimately be called a “nation.”
God and the Nation of Israel : ChristianCourier.com

Now if ya disagree with him you are an anti semite and hate Israel. Just using the same logic israel firsters here use.

Since this is a site of Science and technology, there is a need to explain why this site dedicates a page to expose forgery about a document related to Mr. Barack Hussein Obama. Mr. Obama is the President of the USA that is currently the leader of the Free World, and the most powerful country in the Western hemisphere. In his position as the President, the policies pursued by Mr. Obama affects the whole world and not just the USA.

Read more: http egu saud tgeelllllllllllllllllllllll:

:eusa_shifty::eusa_shifty::eusa_shifty::eusa_shifty::eusa_shifty:

//freedomoutpost.com/2012/09/israeli-science-obama-birth-certificate-is-a-fake/#ixzz26GKLZbww

This man id s super joker,, they another ]shi hae I Ababw
re Obama aout iwabrs gun out

See...exhibit #1. Media said so so its true! His family and wife and himself are lying!

See exhibit 2: Obama’s mother is an American ergo, Obama is an American. Done deal. I don’t give a shit where he was born.

Doesn't matter.If he wasn't born here then he is not a Citizen and therefore illegal to be president.

So John McCain was not legal to be President? Damn, you goof balls are a hoot!

See...exhibit #1. Media said so so its true! His family and wife and himself are lying!

See exhibit 2: Obama’s mother is an American ergo, Obama is an American. Done deal. I don’t give a shit where he was born.

Doesn't matter.If he wasn't born here then he is not a Citizen and therefore illegal to be president.

NO. If his mother was a citizen, then so is he - regardless of what citizenship his father held OR where he was born.

Just as ANYONE born here - even to an illegally-entering nonresident alien (ie, pregnant foreigner sneaking into our country) - is automatically a citizen AND entitled to certain benefits.

Clicked on the link, read the article. It appeared it only pointed out one detail about the birth certificate being a fake. It appears they determined this by zooming in the PDF file and noting that the one disappears at 800 percent magnification.

Well I downloaded it, viewed it, and magnified it.

First, it doesn't disappear. It is pixelated and looks different than the other numbers but still present. Also, if you further examine the document at 800 times magnification, there is equal pixelation surrounding many of the other digits and characters all over the document. It appears to me this is caused by the scanning of the document.

You have to be born here to be a Citizen capable of running for president,even if he was born here his citizenship was changed when he moved to Indonesia as was his name.

Do you have rocks for brains? I think so. Let me make this very clear for you. Born here=ANY LAND OWNED BY THE UNITED STATES,including Guam,Puerto Rico,Virgin Islands,American Samoa and when McCain was born the Panama Canal.

You have to be born here to be a Citizen capable of running for president,even if he was born here his citizenship was changed when he moved to Indonesia as was his name.

An American parent cannot revoke the citizenship of their minor child.

Forum List

Back