Israeli-Saudi Ties Warming

I do believe it, they both want Iran , Syria, and Hezbollah to be history.
Israel and SA , two peas in same pod.

Get it right it is iran that wants to take over islam so is spreading dissent about Saudi. remember Saudi was the birthplace of islam and the iranians are upset that they have nothing.

It use to be Arabia, and who in the heck do you think lived in Iran, Chinese ? Get your head out of that OT, the world existed outside of what was the land of Canaan , AKA, Egypt, Persian, Greece, Rome, and oh yes Israel/Judea , never mind about the Hittites, Canaanites, Phoenicians, etc. Saudi Arabia= barbaric terrorists. That is where they all come from. What about the Edomites? Other countries actually say little about Israel.

It wasnt arab's if you do your resaearch, they were late arriving invaders of the land. And what you call an arab is a recent invention from the 7C onwards, the real arab's were a nomadic people that moved around a lot.

ONCE AGAIN YOU SHOW YOUR RACISM AND ANTI SEMITISM BY DENYING THE JEWS VERY EXISTENCE

I

Get it right it is iran that wants to take over islam so is spreading dissent about Saudi. remember Saudi was the birthplace of islam and the iranians are upset that they have nothing.

It use to be Arabia, and who in the heck do you think lived in Iran, Chinese ? Get your head out of that OT, the world existed outside of what was the land of Canaan , AKA, Egypt, Persian, Greece, Rome, and oh yes Israel/Judea , never mind about the Hittites, Canaanites, Phoenicians, etc. Saudi Arabia= barbaric terrorists. That is where they all come from. What about the Edomites? Other countries actually say little about Israel.

Isn't it wonderful how Israel has made a lasting peace with the surrounding Arab countries of Egypt & Jordan & now Saudi Arabia joining in for peace in the region as well?

There was coup in Egypt remember, and Jordan is not really happy with Israel.

And the peace treaty was made before the coup by about 35 years, then the terrorist group that had taken over Egypt tried to take on the US and ended up nearly losing all of its aid. As for Jordan is that why it has asked Israel to patrol part of its borders.

You really need to look more in depth at this and you will see that the same islamonazi terrorist group is behind the bad feelling in Egypt and Jordan as is causing all the problems in the M.E.

Could you do us all a favor, Penelope, since apparently you want to appear an expert on Iran? Ask the ex Iranians in your town why they want to be called Persians instead of Iranians. Could it be that they don't want to have the invading Arabs' blood running through their veins?

I don't know any Iranians, or I would.

Should be fairly easy to find them as they dont look arabic yet still practise islam. Try your local mosque for starters

Could you do us all a favor, Penelope, since apparently you want to appear an expert on Iran? Ask the ex Iranians in your town why they want to be called Persians instead of Iranians. Could it be that they don't want to have the invading Arabs' blood running through their veins?

Sure you do. They're infesting this forum and they are keeping an eye on you. Don't go to sleep.

Get a grip. Here learn about the difference of Iran and Persia.

Seems that you dont, or that Persia is the seat of all islamic knowledge. The arab's have invented nothing of any use to mankind

Sure you do. They're infesting this forum and they are keeping an eye on you. Don't go to sleep.

WTF???
Iran and Persia - Are They the Same?

WTF???

'Atta girl. Great article. Thanks for finally seeing the truth. From the glory & grandeur of Zoroastrian Persia to the slums of Muslim Iran.

What you say is true. But hey, if I were born a Muslim Iranian, I sure as hell would tell would tell everyone I am a Persian Zoroastrian. From the glory & grandeur of Zoroastrian Persepolis to the slums of Muslim Shiraz.

WTF???

Did you read your link then

"Iran is the legal name. Persia, was an ancient kingdom within Iran. Iran came to be known as Persia in the West thanks to classical Greek authors during whose time Persia was the dominant kingdom in Iran."

WTF???

"Iran is the legal name. Persia, was an ancient kingdom within Iran. Iran came to be known as Persia in the West thanks to classical Greek authors during whose time Persia was the dominant kingdom in Iran."

Correct.

WTF???

Correct.

So they cant be arab, which means they are not real muslims

Phoenall, et al,

Well, this is not stated properly.

(COMMENT)

Being Arab and being Muslim are two mutually independent issues.

• Being "Arab" has to do with having an ethnic background whose native language is Arabic.

• Being "Muslim" is a religious designation which identifies with following Islam.

You do not have to have been born anywhere in the the Arab League to be "Arab." It is an inherited characteristic of a paternal nature. However, there are some that draw a distinction between Black Sudanese Arabs

The native language requirement, is usually (but not exclusively) a product of a bilingual/multilingual environment.

Most Respectfully,
R

Phoenall, et al,

(COMMENT)

• Being "Arab" has to do with having an ethnic background whose native language is Arabic.

• Being "Muslim" is a religious designation which identifies with following Islam.

You do not have to have been born anywhere in the the Arab League to be "Arab." It is an inherited characteristic of a paternal nature. However, there are some that draw a distinction between Black Sudanese Arabs

The native language requirement, is usually (but not exclusively) a product of a bilingual/multilingual environment.

Most Respectfully,
R

I am going on the arab muslims own words and actions, who see those who convert to islam as 3rd class humans just above slaves

Phoenall, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
How would you explain your hypothesis to Indonesian Muslims?

Phoenall, et al,

Yes, I understood where you were going; but the truth is not very flexible in this case.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
I am going on the arab muslims own words and actions, who see those who convert to islam as 3rd class humans just above slaves
(COMMENT)

I have to be careful how I say this. The "Bedouins" consider themselves the heart and source of the Arab (as in the works of Underworld Vampires, a Pure Blood).

Introduction / History
The Sudanese Arabs originated in the Khartoum region of Sudan many centuries ago. Today, they live primarily in northern and central Sudan and in Egypt. A few groups are also scattered in Saudi Arabia, Ethiopia, Libya, Yemen, and the United Arab Emirates.

The first "pure" Arabs were called "Bedouins." They were tribal nomads from Saudi Arabia, famous for their love of poetry and war. The Sudanese are a tribe who branched off of the Bedouins. They are a heterogeneous people with a mixture of diverse blood and cultures
.​
SOURCE: Arab, Sudanese in Sudan
To suggest that Middle Eastern Arabs carveout the Black Sudanese Arab as distinctly different --- is dangerously close to being "racist" in nature [one racial group (Non-Black Arabs) over any other racial group (Black Arabs)].

Most Respectfully,
R

Phoenall, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
How would you explain your hypothesis to Indonesian Muslims?

Simple they are converts and as such are seen by the arab muslims as untermensch, good only for cannon fodder

Phoenall, et al,

Yes, I understood where you were going; but the truth is not very flexible in this case.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

I have to be careful how I say this. The "Bedouins" consider themselves the heart and source of the Arab (as in the works of Underworld Vampires, a Pure Blood).
Introduction / History
The Sudanese Arabs originated in the Khartoum region of Sudan many centuries ago. Today, they live primarily in northern and central Sudan and in Egypt. A few groups are also scattered in Saudi Arabia, Ethiopia, Libya, Yemen, and the United Arab Emirates.

The first "pure" Arabs were called "Bedouins." They were tribal nomads from Saudi Arabia, famous for their love of poetry and war. The Sudanese are a tribe who branched off of the Bedouins. They are a heterogeneous people with a mixture of diverse blood and cultures
.​
SOURCE: Arab, Sudanese in Sudan
To suggest that Middle Eastern Arabs carveout the Black Sudanese Arab as distinctly different --- is dangerously close to being "racist" in nature [one racial group (Non-Black Arabs) over any other racial group (Black Arabs)].

Most Respectfully,
R

Yet it is how the arab's work, just look at how they view pakistani muslims and iranian muslims

Forum List

Back