Israeli Satellites Spy on USA

So I read the article. Be so kind as to point out where in said article it STATES Israel will be using this satellite to spy on the US. I mean that IS your thread title after all.

This Fox news report was quickly pulled
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fm0_7jVqcE]YouTube - Israeli Spying - Part 1 of 4[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhAEjSQghj8&NR=1]YouTube - Israeli Spying - Part 2 of 4[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENwze5owq4w&feature=related]YouTube - Israeli Spying - Part 3 of 4[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwckJoP7-wg&feature=related]YouTube - Israeli Spying - Part 4 of 4[/ame]
Most all phone billing In the US is outsourced to Israeli companies

So I read the article. Be so kind as to point out where in said article it STATES Israel will be using this satellite to spy on the US. I mean that IS your thread title after all.

Of course you did. I just made it all up. :lol::lol: I didn't really want to discuss satellites spying on the USA.. I really just wanted to argue with you over your apologizing about Jews.:cuckoo:

Do you see me going on and on about the Jews? This thread is about satellites and spying.

We are not in court ya fuckwit. I saw it and reported it. I am far more concerned about other countries. If you want to Obsess about Israel...,start a thread.

When did Israel become our enemy?
On June 8, 1967, when the Israeli Defense Forces attacked the USS Liberty killing 35 American sailors and wounding 170 more. But internal influences in the U.S. which operate on behalf of Israel successfully defeated all efforts to conduct a proper investigation which surely would have revealed that this malicious attack was no "mistake," as Israel declared it to be.

Israel's attack on the Liberty, a brazen act of war, has never been properly investigated. So I strongly doubt that the Pentagon, or the Congress, or the White House is concerned about a spy satellite -- which is merely the latest in a constant progression of Israel's spying efforts against the U.S.

Okay, now we know when MikeK declared them an enemy, but that means nothing.

Apparently one need to be more specific in the wording of their questions...

When did the United States government declare Israel an enemy?

I guess you have to decide what country you pledge allegience to. Do we really want to make it easy for our enemies to know everything that goes on within our borders? Troop movements... weapons defense testing.. ?

interesting question....

Start a thread on the subject. This one is about spy satalites. But since you are obsessing on Israel... Are you good with Israel tapping our phones?

Do you think we don't spy on them as well?

I guess you have to decide what country you pledge allegience to. Do we really want to make it easy for our enemies to know everything that goes on within our borders? Troop movements... weapons defense testing.. ?

Why would you spy on a friend? Unless you are really an enemy?

When you start realising that Israel has a literal choke-hold on this country, then maybe you will wake up to this fact.

When you start realising that Israel has a literal choke-hold on this country, then maybe you will wake up to this fact.

Governments spy on their friends just as much as they do their enemies. It's always been that way, and I don't see a change coming any time soon. When you wake up to that fact, none of this will seem all that disturbing.

As for a country with a "choke-hold" on this country, I'm more concerned with China than Israel.

Governments spy on their friends just as much as they do their enemies. It's always been that way, and I don't see a change coming any time soon. When you wake up to that fact, none of this will seem all that disturbing.

As for a country with a "choke-hold" on this country, I'm more concerned with China than Israel.

I'm more concerned with Mexico than China.

But since this satellite spies on Iran, how is it relevant to us?

Read the link.

I did, that is why I am raising the issue. It is not a spy satellite monitoring us. It is to monitory Iran. The link does not mention any satellite peeking at the US.

There is a huge discussion of the story, and in the discussion there is a lot of inane chatter about the Israelis spying on the US, but in the story, there is none.

The general thought rose in my brain and I did a search. I was more concerned about China etc.. .

There is a huge discussion of the story, and in the discussion there is a lot of inane chatter about the Israelis spying on the US, but in the story, there is none.

Picky Picky Picky.

Hey, If Huggy has a "General Thought [that] rose in [his] brain," just be happy, and move on.

Every country that has satellites spies on the USA, including the USA.

OK. This thread is about that and how we like that or not and what we can or cannot do about it. What? you scared to cover this topic?

Not scared at all, just do not care. Why are you upset about something that everyone knows is happening? We spy on Israel, they spy on us, everyone acts all offended when a specific incident is uncovered, but we never do anything more than a wrist slap so that our spies are not retaliated against as a result. It is the way the game is played.

Why do we spy on Great Britain, France, and Germany? So that we will know when they are lying to us. That is the way the world works, just like your office.

Forum List

Back