Israeli Prime Minister Knocks It Out Of The Park

read any good antisemetic articles at the Jpost today, nutter?

:rofl:

It's anti-semitic.
You are too stupid to be a bigot. That's really low-down.

of course you'd know how to spell your favorite blank check excuse, heeb. I'm sure a diabetic knows exactly how to spell insulin too, killer.

:thup:
Do you ever get tired of being a cro-magnon trailer park variety of anti-semitic Jew-hater?

I believe Israel is preparing to strike Iran within the month. This new nuclear information and mid-range missile testing is too much.

I wonder though, if that is exactly what the Iranian leaders are hoping for...

I bet you are wrong. In fact, I bet israel will be too much of a giant pussy to strike iran even within 2 months. You clearly don't understand the game and why israel is hoping someone else will do her dirty work. You see, Iran is not as "fish in a barrel" as Operation Cast Lead was.

It's anti-semitic.

I must agree - the Shogun character is rather low-brow trailer park style anti-semitism.

Not really worth one's time...

I use one wrong letter and all of a sudden the Kosher Patrol slips on their hebrew jack boots. CLASSIC!

:lol:

No, you post wrong-headed ignorant anti-semitic bigoted comments all the freakin time. And some of us are sick of it.

It's anti-semitic.

of course you'd know how to spell your favorite blank check excuse, heeb. I'm sure a diabetic knows exactly how to spell insulin too, killer.

Do you ever get tired of being a cro-magnon trailer park variety of anti-semitic Jew-hater?

myawww.... Did I hurt your lil jew feelings? I guess you can always shoot an email to the mossad and AIPAC...

Tell me, weasel, how hard did your yarmulke get trying to cram in as many laughable blank check adjectives as "jew hater" and "anti-SEMITIC" and "TRAILER PARK VARIETY"?

Shouldn't you be off scheming up a ponzi investment or something?

I must agree - the Shogun character is rather low-brow trailer park style anti-semitism.

Not really worth one's time...

I use one wrong letter and all of a sudden the Kosher Patrol slips on their hebrew jack boots. CLASSIC!

No, you post wrong-headed ignorant anti-semitic bigoted comments all the freakin time. And some of us are sick of it.

I guess thats just too fucking bad for you then, eh killer? Your opinion of "wrong-headed" means jack shit this side of your eternally defended "one shot, two kills" Cast Least Killfest, ****.

I hadn't realized this was the Stormfront.com discussion board.....

You probably don't realize a lot of things, goyim slayer.

Yeah, like how stupid you are. And that's only because I've never actually met anyone with an IQ in the negative territory.

I guess you don't make it back to zion too often then, eh jewfro? Hey, I know what will make your tail wag like a good dog..

dead+palestinian+babies.jpg

There you go, ****. Tell me more about hatred, you ironic nosejob.

and THERE you have it, folks: The blank check hebrew demand of a double standard.

Indeed, I bet this lil kosher grand dragon would never live in the US like he insists palis live in a JEWISH israel...

Forum List

Back