Israeli Policemen Murdered in Ambush

Uzis are a popular Israeli made weapon,
Yep.

What does that have to do with anything? American 6-year-old Christian fundamentalists shooting TEC-9's would be just as troubling, wouldn't it?

of course they would be using them. Are you really this stupid?
Childish ad hominem attacks are what you fall back on when you've run out of substantive arguments, eh?

Pictures of Islraei children with guns proves nothing other than the fact that they were shooting that day. I went shooting when i was a kid too...so what?

You are going to have to do alot better than that if you want to prove Israelis teach their children to hate, but you wont be able to do better, because its not true.
ROFL... yeah, I'm sure that they were simply enjoying a day at the range. Hell, I let my 6-year-old kids fire uzis and walk around on the street with rifles slung over their shoulders all the time. The "Gas the Arabs!" graffiti was probably a light-hearted joke, right?

Uzis are a popular Israeli made weapon, of course they would be using them. Are you really this stupid?

EXCUUUUSE NUMBER FOUR THOUSAND AND SIXTY FIIIIIVE!

:lol:

ROFL... yeah, I'm sure that they were simply enjoying a day at the range. Hell, I let my 6-year-old kids fire uzis and walk around on the street with rifles slung over their shoulders all the time. The "Gas the Arabs!" graffiti was probably a light-hearted joke, right?

hey, you have to fogive him while he's sucking on his kosher dick like a TODDLER sucking a thumb... don't worry.. There will be an IDF soldier coming around any minute to shoot this 3' 8" terrorist in the face.

you know.. JUST for good measure.

You make alot of posts with no points. You bore me shogun. Cya later.

No, the POINT is pretty fucking evident: you are a zionist enabler looking for any excuse you can muster to make sure that a kosher double standard is available for your CHOSEN racists. If you can't stomach the reality of your pathetic fucking position then it's probably a good thing that you step the fuck off. I mean, I'd hate to get all IDF on you and give you the pali Toddler treatment. Not that i'd give a damn since we know that someone will come along and make an excuse for my actions...

hey, you have to fogive him while he's sucking on his kosher dick like a TODDLER sucking a thumb... don't worry.. There will be an IDF soldier coming around any minute to shoot this 3' 8" terrorist in the face.

you know.. JUST for good measure.

No, the POINT is pretty fucking evident: you are a zionist enabler looking for any excuse you can muster to make sure that a kosher double standard is available for your CHOSEN racists. If you can't stomach the reality of your pathetic fucking position then it's probably a good thing that you step the fuck off. I mean, I'd hate to get all IDF on you and give you the pali Toddler treatment. Not that i'd give a damn since we know that someone will come along and make an excuse for my actions...

I came back to see if you had anything to say about the topic, but as usual, you have nothing to say other than silly generic insults about jews. You STILL got nothin.

Next time, stay on topic if you want me to continue debating anything with you. You only seem interested in pushing peoples buttons, but its a tactic that will never work on me.

I came back to see if you had anything to say about the topic, but as usual, you have nothing to say other than silly generic insults about jews. You STILL got nothin.

Next time, stay on topic if you want me to continue debating anything with you. You only seem interested in pushing peoples buttons, but its a tactic that will never work on me.

Hey, given which of us has actually posted evidence that isn't a youtube video...

:lol:

Next time, you can take your mudhole in the ass with a little character and stoicism or you can do what you are doing now: run away like a little bitch until Jillian or Ghook can reconvene.

ps, CLEARLY it has worked on you, lil guy. You are the one running away with tears steeking down your face like a little girl with a skinned knee, yes?

:thup:

If Israel has proof of weapons caches in schools, then it is their duty to destroy them. One must also assume that the palestinian authorities would not endandger their own children, so if weapons are there, there must not be any children there. If there are children there, then it would be Hamas's fault.

I think Israel should destroy any weapons caches they become aware of, no matter what time of day it is and who happens to be there at the time. THAT is how you overcome the tactic of terrorists using innocent people to shield illegal weapons. It also puts political pressure on Hamas, because palestinians probably arent too happy with them when Hamas does this to their own people.

Assume that I'm a dangerous criminal. If, after a firefight with some police, I ran out in the street, grabbed a small child, and held her in front of me, you'd still fire?

yep....and i would hit you right in the head.....

If Israel has proof of weapons caches in schools, then it is their duty to destroy them. One must also assume that the palestinian authorities would not endandger their own children, so if weapons are there, there must not be any children there. If there are children there, then it would be Hamas's fault.

I think Israel should destroy any weapons caches they become aware of, no matter what time of day it is and who happens to be there at the time. THAT is how you overcome the tactic of terrorists using innocent people to shield illegal weapons. It also puts political pressure on Hamas, because palestinians probably arent too happy with them when Hamas does this to their own people.

Assume that I'm a dangerous criminal. If, after a firefight with some police, I ran out in the street, grabbed a small child, and held her in front of me, you'd still fire?

same as me, i would shoot him also
if i accidentally hit the child with my first shot, my second shot would take him out and that would be the LAST child he would do that to

and it would send the message if you use a child as a sheild, you will DIE

same as me, i would shoot him also
if i accidentally hit the child with my first shot, my second shot would take him out and that would be the LAST child he would do that to

and it would send the message if you use a child as a sheild, you will DIE

Im certainly glad you are not on an American police force with the kind of vigilante wannabe bullshit you think would fly with the general public in that scenario.

Forum List

Back