Israeli police volunteer only gets seven months for killing unarmed Palestinian laborer

When the victim is a Gentile, the position is quite different. A Jew who murders a Gentile is guilty only of a sin against the laws of Heaven, not punishable by a court.1 To cause indirectly the death of a Gentile is no sin at all.2
The Laws against Non-Jews - Israel Shahak

Why are you so resistant to actually discuss the case of the op?

Is it possible that you want avoid the fact that the shooting "victim" was a criminal running from the police, and likely preparing to attack a cop with a rock or a brick?
If he was a Palestinian/negro running then he must have been a criminal running from the police, and likely preparing to attack a cop with a rock or a brick, shoot his black ass

Your absurd post ignores the facts presented in the OP.

The man in question was a criminal.

Your race baiting is noted. YOu are a race baiting asshole.

When the victim is a Gentile, the position is quite different. A Jew who murders a Gentile is guilty only of a sin against the laws of Heaven, not punishable by a court.1 To cause indirectly the death of a Gentile is no sin at all.2

Is it possible that you want avoid the fact that the shooting "victim" was a criminal running from the police, and likely preparing to attack a cop with a rock or a brick?
If he was a Palestinian/negro running then he must have been a criminal running from the police, and likely preparing to attack a cop with a rock or a brick, shoot his black ass

what crime did he do?

what crime did he do?

It is clearly explained in the OP.

Question: Do you think that Palestinians have reason to hate with a fiery passion, Israelis?

what crime did he do?

Question: Do you think that Palestinians have reason to hate with a fiery passion, Israelis?
He was an illegal worker in his own land

what crime did he do?

He was an illegal worker in his own land

1. I see you dismiss Israel's right to exist. That makes you a supporter of genocide and a monster.

2. ANd as I said, a criminal.

3. I note you haven't had any comment about fatah celebrating the murderers of 95 people. This invalidates any pretense on your part that concern for human life is your motivation.

what crime did he do?

If you had your land expropriated and most of your people expelled and now lived under Israeli oppression, would you hate the people that did it?

According to some of their arcane religious laws, I believe it is not a sin or crime for a Jew to kill a non-Jew.
According to rights group Yesh Din, of the 186 criminal investigations opened by the Israeli army into suspected offenses against Palestinians in 2015, just four yielded indictments.
so it would seem so

On the other hand:

While Abbas met with Trump, Fatah honored 12 terrorists responsible for murdering 95 people - PMW Bulletins

PMW Bulletins
While Abbas met with Trump, Fatah honored 12 terrorists responsible for murdering 95 people

^^^Thread win.

What a an idiot you are. But, that's how Jews see the worth of non-Jew's lives.

According to some of their arcane religious laws, I believe it is not a sin or crime for a Jew to kill a non-Jew.

And according to the ACTUAL legal system of Israel, it was a crime worth 7 months is prison.
How much for killing a house Nig ger?

You got a point, racist?

What the hell. A racist piece of shit that thinks a non-Jew life is worth 28K calls someone a racist.

what crime did he do?

If you had your land expropriated and most of your people expelled and now lived under Israeli oppression, would you hate the people that did it?

Well, In part, you have a point.

The Arab war of aggression in 1948 was devastating for the Arab squatters who were pushed aside by the combined Arab armies who crossed the frontier as a part of their hoped-for Jew genocide.

Could that be why, as we see across the Islamist Middle East that Arabs have a deep seated self-loathing and hatred for other Arabs? After all, Arabs are the most frequent victims of Islamic terrorism.

what crime did he do?

The Israeli Arabs I know, mostly live their lives and go their way.
They don't have time to HATE, they are busy with their families and ambitions. Not that they don't have anything to say or criticize.

Hatred is a personal choice, reasons to justify it come second.

what crime did he do?

They don't have time to HATE, they are busy with their families and ambitions. Not that they don't have anything to say or criticize.

They aren't under foreign military occupation. Are you really that dense.

what crime did he do?

To be frank with, with all the mess in the Palestinian narrative, I find it difficult to to conclude - whether Israel exists at all, or it's all Palestine occupied, or is it that all the Gazan's and Palestinians are actually living in Israel...

Some of them identify as Palestinians, I prefer their opinion rather than Yours..some thousands miles away.

Last edited:
what crime did he do?

To be frank with, with all the mess in the Palestinian narrative, I find it difficult to to conclude - whether Israel exists at all, or it's all Palestine occupied, or is it that all the Gazan's and Palestinians are actually living in Israel...

Some of them identify as Palestinians, I prefer their opinion rather than Yours..some thousands miles away.

They are living in foreign military occupied territory. Like the French under military occupation during WW2. It's really quite simple.

They are living in foreign military occupied territory. Like the French under military occupation during WW2. It's really quite simple.

You simpletons do get befuddled. There is no occupation force in either Gaza'istan or Fatah'istan. Obviously, your attempt at comparison with WW2 France is ineffectual and inept. But then, you're The Monty fo a reason.

what crime did he do?

So,, that is a yes,

Thus we are in agreement, it was reasonable of the police officer to conclude that the Palestinian criminal had motive for violence above and beyond wanting to escape.

You would certainly be defending the criminal if he had hit the cop with a brick and killed him.

According to rights group Yesh Din, of the 186 criminal investigations opened by the Israeli army into suspected offenses against Palestinians in 2015, just four yielded indictments.
so it would seem so

On the other hand:

While Abbas met with Trump, Fatah honored 12 terrorists responsible for murdering 95 people - PMW Bulletins

PMW Bulletins
While Abbas met with Trump, Fatah honored 12 terrorists responsible for murdering 95 people

^^^Thread win.

What a an idiot you are. But, that's how Jews see the worth of non-Jew's lives.

Mmm, nope The cop was punished for being too quick on the trigger, while the Palestinians and you celebrate cold blooded murderers.

And according to the ACTUAL legal system of Israel, it was a crime worth 7 months is prison.
How much for killing a house Nig ger?

You got a point, racist?

What the hell. A racist piece of shit that thinks a non-Jew life is worth 28K calls someone a racist.

1. Your race card use is noted. Please consider it and you ridiculed.

2. Hey, he is using racist language in race baiting. Why should I not conclude he is a racist?

3. I was merely pointing out that the OP was completely wrong, in their position, and stupidly so.

What's simple is that many Arabs are actually Zionists and are among the best fighters IDF trains, Arab, Druze, Christian, Muslim... You see it's a choice You cannot deny them.
Not every Palestinian is going to play the Pallywood theater for You.

Just recently the day before our Independence day, as always we had the day of Remembrance. On that day 2 Arabs came into my office wearing a "יזכור' badge - honoring all fallen in the battles of Israel - while me, an Israeli Jew wasn't wearing one.

Forum List

Back