Israeli Police shoot un-armed 18 year old Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
You forgot to ask the people themselves if they considered it 'valid' at all in a state that persecuted Jews for celebrating their holidays.

And You of course conveniently forget the Arab pogroms and the Jewish mass exodus from those countries as well.

They'd have been able to celebrate their holidays just fine in their own Oblast, as the extract says.

Well the survivors of WW2 wanted to go anywhere but Palestine, their country of choice was America, but President Truman, at Zionist urging, wouldn't let them in.

I've not forgotten anything. What happened with the Jewish populations in the Muslim world was as a direct result of Zionist ethic cleansing, along with a few clandestine Zionist operations designed to frighten Jewish populations in Muslim countries into leaving, but that wasn't at all relevant so I never mentioned it.

History shows that you are just belching taqiyya. Revulsion for Jews and Christians is a central theme in muhammedan doctrine.

If you study islam’s history of war, conquest, rapine and colonialism, you will find that islamism only coexisted with other religions / cultures when those were subordinate to Islamism.

Islamic doctrine entails the striving in the way of muhammud (swish), and the politico-religious ideology he invented and incorporating an armed and violent conflict against the infidel so as to establish muhammuds religion everywhere, as well as a spiritual conflict, within ones self — a holy, central and an obligatory duty in Islamic doctrine. The core precept of Islamic dogma is to make muhammud's (swish) religion reign supreme over all men, and the fact is, that just won't happen peacefully.

Islam has never taught equality as it relates to moslems and non-moslems. At no time in islamist history have Muhammedans equated non-Moslems as equals. In fact, you should understand the dhimmi status.

Firstly, you have no idea what Taqiyya is, nor of its roots in Judaism. Secondly, had you studied Islamic history, you would discover that the overwhelming majority of Muslims today are the descendants of voluntary converts brought about by Islamic missionaries rather than by force and conquest. Islam spread over centuries via trade routes, like most ideas. Thirdly you continually deliberately confuse and conflate Islam with Radical Islamism. Lastly every monotheistic religion preaches its own supremacy compared to others, be it Christianity, Islam, or Judaism.

All in all, this is just another hollow Islamophobic rant from Hollie.

Taqiya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Islamic missionary activity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

..and a rare, reasonably accurate, article from Daniel Pipes

Distinguishing between Islam and Islamism.

and lastly,

Religion 101: "My God is Bigger/Better than Yours!"

Firstly, I prefer wannabes like you, the openly hostile, whacked out Islamocrats that we in West label as "extremist," or "radical" because we know where they stand. They're really just devout Muhammedans who minimally employ taqiyya and abide by what is proclaimed in the korans and sunnah. I'd just rather deal with unapologetic whackjobs like you than the so called "moderate" who ends up with the ”I can't believe he'd do this!”,He was such a peaceful muhammedan”,self serving eulogy after murdering some infidels. The former make themselves easier to identify and imprison before they get their jihad rolling within our borders.

Secondly, if you had done your homework, you would have taken noticed that in an environment where islamism is mandated by law, where the social and political constructs are Islamic to the exclusion of other religions and where there is societal exclusion for not embracing islamism and those not embracing the state religion are ostracized, it’s pretty easy to understand that compulsion is the weapon of choice for forced religion. Whether you will admit it or not, there clearly is compulsion in religion when the societal structure does not allow competing religions such as in nations / societies under the bootheel of muhammedan'ism.

Thirdly, you continually offer excuses for islamist fascism. Honestly, it’s a shame that goofy wannabes have such little experience with the reality of the islamist ideology they drone on about. I’m sure that’s largely a function of wannabes living and exploiting the advantages of Western societies which has sheltered such wannabes from direct experience with the very ideology they have such little practical knowledge of. I’m afraid that the insensate Jew hatred which is such a part of islamist ideology is not going to suffice as an excuse for the failure of the islamist calipha. That failure is the result of islamist fascism and the inevitable failure of theocratic totalitariansm as a model of governance.

Lastly, Christianity and Judaism, as we know, met with reform and enlightenment. In short, they grew up and became a positive force for civilization and progress worldwide. In fact, they were both instrumental in shaping social climate which fostered the freedoms, science, and prosperity of Western civilization. I cringe at the notion of Christianity and Judaism never having undergone a reformation. Today there are many different sects and subdivisions of Christianity and Judaism and with a nod to the founding vision of Martin Luther (Christianity), during the sixteenth century, those incarnations of the Christian faith (and similarly the Jewish faith), manage to avoid warfare with each other. In fact, they have managed to coexist and flourish within the embrace of secular governance. That flexibility is even alluded to in the Gospels: "Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's." —Matthew 22:21.

Hollie said:
Firstly, I prefer wannabes like you, the openly hostile, whacked out Islamocrats that we in West label as "extremist," or "radical" because we know where they stand...

ROFL! You wouldn’t know where I stood if I was standing right next to you, your myopic bigotry is that bad.

I’ll say it again in case anyone missed it the first ten or twenty times, I’m a Humanist; I couldn’t give a flying f*ck about Yahweh/El/God/Allah/Flying Spaghetti Monster/etc; they’re all fairy stories as far as I’m concerned, so in your fantasy world, come “Eurabia”. I’ll be amongst the first for “the chop”. I won’t hold my breath.

Hollie said:
Secondly, if you had done your homework...

I’m your worst nightmare, I’m someone who HAS done their homework, discovered the lies obfuscations, and fabrications behind Zionist so called, “history” and is quite happy to expose them.

Worse still, for your bigoted fantasies, I’ve travelled extensively throughout the Muslim Middle East from Agadir to Aswan; from Istanbul to Isfahan, for both business and pleasure. I’ve met and spoken to ordinary Muslims and found them to be just the same as us, with the same worries and problems everyone faces in life. Never once, despite being blatantly a white westerner, have I been abused, or attacked, but treated everywhere I went with courtesy and respect.

People are people, whatever their religions, some are devout, others secular; most somewhere in between. The only Islamic countries that have any form of religious compulsion or exclusivism are those who follow extremist teachings like “Wahabism” in Saudi Arabia (an American Ally) or “Deobandism” in Afghanistan (amongst the Taliban).

Hollie said:
Thirdly, you continually offer excuses for islamist fascism...

No I don’t. Having discovered the lies obfuscations, and fabrications behind Zionist so called, “history” all I do is expose them.

Hollie said:
...Today there are many different sects and subdivisions of Christianity and Judaism and with a nod to the founding vision of Martin Luther (Christianity), during the sixteenth century, those incarnations of the Christian faith (and similarly the Jewish faith), manage to avoid warfare with each other...

Really,so “Christian” nations haven’t fought each other since the 16th century? Leaving aside WW1 and WW2, have a look through these lists and check out how many times nominally Christian nations have fought nominally Christian nations.

List of wars 1945–89 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of wars 1990–2002 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of wars 2003–10 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of wars 2011–present - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It took Europe almost 200 years to resolve religious differences, and that was without any external interference. The West created, or is responsible for, just about every political problem/conflict in the ME at the moment. Maybe we should back off and leave them to sort out their problems themselves...oh, wait...OIL! We need the oil.

Does not stop you from being a Nazi or a Jew hater does it

Only those peddled by the loony left and islamonazi's that have no basis in reality

No they haven't, not as Christians as you are implying. They have fought wars but not because their religion commands it of them. Unlike the muslims who are for ever fighting religious wars

Then explain the protestant/catholic skirmishes still going on in Europe

We don't as there is a substitute right under our feet, hold on you neo Marxists don't want to extract it as you need the land to house the Islamic terrorists you want to invite to live here.

History proves otherwise. Stop fangering yourself.

Archaeology proves otherwise, "history" based on Bible/Torah stories, is myth.

Actually moron, archeology proves the existence of Israel and the Jewish people and totally disproves the existence of an Arab Palestinian people...

Prove it.

What remains of Islamic history in the whole of the M.E. Why are extremist muslims destroying the remains of every other race/religion if they have nothing to hide ?

History shows that you are just belching taqiyya. Revulsion for Jews and Christians is a central theme in muhammedan doctrine.

If you study islam’s history of war, conquest, rapine and colonialism, you will find that islamism only coexisted with other religions / cultures when those were subordinate to Islamism.

Islamic doctrine entails the striving in the way of muhammud (swish), and the politico-religious ideology he invented and incorporating an armed and violent conflict against the infidel so as to establish muhammuds religion everywhere, as well as a spiritual conflict, within ones self — a holy, central and an obligatory duty in Islamic doctrine. The core precept of Islamic dogma is to make muhammud's (swish) religion reign supreme over all men, and the fact is, that just won't happen peacefully.

Islam has never taught equality as it relates to moslems and non-moslems. At no time in islamist history have Muhammedans equated non-Moslems as equals. In fact, you should understand the dhimmi status.

How about some links to support you anti-Islamic outbursts?
How about you do your homework.

Perform a search using the term "dhimmi". Report back to us what you find. Or, because you're a laggard and a layabout, I can give you the information you're ignorant of.

If you are that bothered, also look up Bat Ye'or, the mother of Dhimmitude.

Bat Ye’or: Anti-Muslim Loon with a Crazy Conspiracy Theory Named “Eurabia”

Bullshit. Dhimmititude and second class citizenry and apartheid for non Muslims living in Muslim countries is a fact. Deal with it, Achmed.

Thanks for admitting you've no idea what you are talking about.

Ever heard of the Pact of Omar that entered into Islamic sharia law ?

Actually moron, archeology proves the existence of Israel and the Jewish people and totally disproves the existence of an Arab Palestinian people...

Prove it.
No need to prove the existence of Israel and the Jewish people. Their history spans thousands of years and has touched many civilizations and faiths. You are an idiot.

Perform a search using the term "dhimmi". Report back to us what you find. Or, because you're a laggard and a layabout, I can give you the information you're ignorant of.

Bullshit. Dhimmititude and second class citizenry and apartheid for non Muslims living in Muslim countries is a fact. Deal with it, Achmed.

Actually I know exactly what I'm talking about Achmed.

Prove it.
No need to prove the existence of Israel and the Jewish people. Their history spans thousands of years and has touched many civilizations and faiths. You are an idiot.

A simple, "No I can't prove archeology proves the existence of Israel and the Jewish people" would have been enough. :)

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Prove it.

A simple, "No I can't prove archeology proves the existence of Israel and the Jewish people" would have been enough. :)

Ha ha ha. The idiot wants me to prove the existence of Israel and the Jewish people, can you believe it?

Look Achmed, Israel exists and Palestine never did. Deal with it, or not, who gives a shit. Better yet, go blow yourself up like a good Muslim and save the environment.

:dance::dance::dance:

Prove it.

Ha ha ha. The idiot wants me to prove the existence of Israel and the Jewish people, can you believe it?

Look Achmed, Israel exists and Palestine never did. Deal with it, or not, who gives a shit. Better yet, go blow yourself up like a good Muslim and save the environment.

Well, learning to read would be a start in your case, followed by basic comprehension. I won't hold my breath.

Yup, that's about your level.

Prove it.

Very easy to do you point the idiot at the works of Greek Scholars from before the Roman invasion that tell of the nation of Israel. The Egyptian steles that also tell of the Jewish slaves and their release back to civilisation. Even the Roman chronicles that spell out the Israeli nation. And of course there is the Qumran scrolls and the fort at Masada that still exists all archeological remains of the existence of Israel. But the most telling is the Temple mount that has two clear time frames in its construction that shows a long time presence by the people for over 1000 years

Prove it.

Well, learning to read would be a start in your case, followed by basic comprehension. I won't hold my breath.

Fortress at Masada which is proven to be Jewish, what will you counter with as evidence of arab muslim occupation from the same era ?

Prove it.

Your Jew-baiting fails every time, including this one:

:cuckoo: "There is no proof of Israel archeologically, the religious references are mythical". :cuckoo:

Do you enjoy making yourself look like a mentally ill retard?

Ha ha ha.

Yup, that's about your level.

Yup, I'm laughing at the disgusting pathetic antisemite making outlandish claims.

Stop wasting oxygen.

Prove it.

Fortress at Masada which is proven to be Jewish, what will you counter with as evidence of arab muslim occupation from the same era ?

Yup, no archeological evidence! Israel is a myth :cuckoo:

janson_chapter_7-371351899446562.jpg

1284.jpg

arch-of-titus-4.JPG

Should I bring the infamous Mufti's quotation where he admits the Al-Aqsa was built on the location of King David's Tabernacle?

Moderation Message:

When threads go back to ancient history and the "initial conditions" of this conflict, we can no longer effectively moderate the conversations to Zone2 rules. There are too many Zone2 violations to make this discussion legit.
Even with the topic diversion.. It's a bad habit to get into -- because all those one-liners can cost you a warning in a NEW topic or thread.

So that those one-liners don't become a habit -- we're closing this one out.
Seriously -- you want to discuss the history of the conflict -- start a thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back