Israeli PM has accepted cease-fire deal

Whatever. :rolleyes:

What whatever?---You're pancking ! Israel has been at war forever and now your worried that they will suffer a "technical" loss in the media?? The Hizbullys fought the IDF. This is far from over yet you have Israel defeated and buried by sound bites and lies.

What whatever?---You're pancking ! Israel has been at war forever and now your worried that they will suffer a "technical" loss in the media?? The Hizbullys fought the IDF. This is far from over yet you have Israel defeated and buried by sound bites and lies.

Great, explain the positive.

Great, explain the positive.

Tell me what Israel has lost besides its' aura of invincibility? There is now a framework in place to get Israel AND the Hizbullys out of Lebanon. Is that so bad? Will it work? Probably not. And when it fails? then what? Everyone is an armchair general now and speculating about the future. You insist that it's grim. Why?

Tell me what Israel has lost besides its' aura of invincibility? There is now a framework in place to get Israel AND the Hizbullys out of Lebanon. Is that so bad? Will it work? Probably not. And when it fails? then what? Everyone is an armchair general now and speculating about the future. You insist that it's grim. Why?

You know what? I'm tired of trying. If you think this is a great deal, great. I hope you are right. I disagree, but am sick of trying to explain why. Perhaps it's not worth it, more likely, just pointless.

You know what? I'm tired of trying. If you think this is a great deal, great. I hope you are right. I disagree, but am sick of trying to explain why. Perhaps it's not worth it, more likely, just pointless.

Trying to do what? Buy every piece of negative speculation that gets printed?
I never said anything about it being a great deal. I simply don't see what Israel has lost and see possiblities for things to happen that could be advantageous to Israel AND the US.

Trying to do what? Buy every piece of negative speculation that gets printed?
I never said anything about it being a great deal. I simply don't see what Israel has lost and see possiblities for things to happen that could be advantageous to Israel AND the US.

What advantages?

What advantages?

He's one---Israel realizes they ain't the formidable army they thoguht they were. A hell of a lot of incentive to train harder and use what they learned about Hizbully tactics.

Now--name one thing Israel has lost.

He's one---Israel realizes they ain't the formidable army they thoguht they were. A hell of a lot of incentive to train harder and use what they learned about Hizbully tactics.

Now--name one thing Israel has lost.

Their existence via arms. Really, like you and RWA have made the case, it's probably for the best. Those damn Jews and Masons.

Have you completely lost your ability to discuss things rationally or are you backpeddling for lack of any substance ?

:laugh: It sucks when you are held accountable. too bad your buddy is gone. WJ is around, you are not alone.

:laugh: It sucks when you are held accountable. too bad your buddy is gone. WJ is around, you are not alone.

Lost it completely I see. You can't even respond to a simple question and now have begun your attack on me personally. Are you unable to rationally discuss this ?? Can you answer questions?

:laugh: Israel lost the ability to respond officially with the UN Security Council proclamation. You then say none of it matters, as 'we all know' the Hizbollah will not adhere.

:laugh: Israel lost the ability to respond officially with the UN Security Council proclamation. You then say none of it matters, as 'we all know' the Hizbollah will not adhere.

If you think Israel is going to sit and take anything on the chin, you obviously haven't seen them act in the past---TOTALLY IGNORING the UN.

Forum List

Back