Israeli Navy Seizes Lebanon-Bound Ship Allegedly Carrying Arms to Hezbollah

you see Si , you have a hell of a lot more confidence in Mccrystal or any general than I do, when I was in we had a guy named Westmorland, 30k here, 50 k there and 500,ooo later,opps

Article, since Labor Day, when the ground commander asked for help and said time was critical, BHO has done nothing to give them the help they requested or pull them out. And, October was a record month for deaths of US troops.

I get it. You're upset that he's not moving fast enough for you.
Absolutely, and so is Gates and so is McChyrstal.

If Gates had that big an issue with the timeliness of the POTUS' decision he would have already left his post. We already know where McChrystal stands.

Absolutely, and so is Gates and so is McChyrstal.

If Gates had that big an issue with the timeliness of the POTUS' decision he would have already left his post. We already know where McChrystal stands.
Then Gates is lying when he says he has issues with it?

Can you read?

I said if Gates had that big an issue with the timeliness of the POTUS' decision he would have already left his post.

Can you read?

I said if Gates had that big an issue with the timeliness of the POTUS' decision he would have already left his post.
Can YOU read? I asked you if he is lying when he said he has issues with the time it is taking?

Can you read?

Can YOU read? I asked you if he is lying when he said he has issues with the time it is taking?

That was a rhetorical question as my post acknowedged that Gates has an issue with it. Which is why I said "that big an issue" and not that Gates "didn't have an issue with it." Like I said, can you read?

That was a rhetorical question as my post acknowedged that Gates has an issue with it. Which is why I said "that big an issue" and not that Gates "didn't have an issue with it." Like I said, can you read?

Reading Comprehension along with Reality has a Liberal bias. :eusa_whistle:

Can you read?

Consider that perhaps you're looking at a false dichotomy: Either Gates has a 'big' issue with it, or he would resign. I question the logic of that. But don't let logic get in the way of your rant.

Consider that perhaps you're looking at a false dichotomy: Either Gates has a 'big' issue with it, or he would resign. I question the logic of that. But don't let logic get in the way of your rant.

It wasn't a rant. It was a two sentence response to your post.

And you wouldn't know logic if it fucked you sideways.

Reading Comprehension along with Reality has a Liberal bias. :eusa_whistle:
And my question to you still stands. I understand how you would want to dodge them, though, kid.

It wasn't a rant. It was a two sentence response to your post. ...
With the gratuitous implication about my reading.

.... And you wouldn't know logic if it fucked you sideways.
Considering your denial of a rant just a few words before, and your use of a false dichotomy just minutes before, I was correct earlier - you must like to look the fool. Logic so annoys you.

It wasn't a rant. It was a two sentence response to your post. ...
With the gratuitous implication about my reading.

.... And you wouldn't know logic if it fucked you sideways.
Considering your denial of a rant just a few words before, and your use of a false dichotomy just minutes before, I was correct earlier - you must like to look the fool. Logic so annoys you.

So this is what you've resorted to: Rhetorical games.

I think I'll get off this merry go 'round now and save myself the time of posting at a brick wall.

Feel free to get in the last word. You know you want it.

Forum List

Back