Israeli Navy Seizes Lebanon-Bound Ship Allegedly Carrying Arms to Hezbollah

And how is what I did (or even what I do) relevant to my having a point about the military, child? I would put a link to the logical fallacy that involves, but you have such an emotional recoil to logic.

You continue to call me a child. Yet I am more than old enough to serve my country if there is a draft. You seemed to not get that.
Answer my question, kid. How is what I did (or even what I do) relevant to my having a point about the military? Or are you now trying to argue that only those of draft age can have points about our military? There might be some serious ramifications of such a 'rule' in Arlington, for example.

Last edited:
Answer my question, kid. How is what I did (or even what I do) relevant to my having a point about the military? Or are you now trying to argue that only those of draft age can have points about our military? There might be some serious ramifications of such a 'rule' in Arlington, for example.

What I'm saying is that you call me a kid yet I'm old enough to go off to war. You seem to not to recognize that point I'm making. I was also making a point to your "starship troopers" point.

Yeah, to most of us taking about 70 days for a commander to help boots on the ground when they asked for help or pull them out of harms way and when they said time is critical is too fucking long. That's for those who aren't blinded by adoration and apologize for the inexcusable, that is.

Blow me. I was in Iraq while we were losing dozens of men and women a month and Iraqi civillians were dying by the hundreds daily and BOOOOOOSH insisted we stay the course FOR YEARS. Pricks like The T were calling people traitors and using "you don't support the troops" like it was some primal cry whenever anyone spoke out against the current war policy.

Obama has already sent more troops to A-Stan and will end up sending more. If it's not fast enough for you TOO FUCKING BAD.
Thank you for your service.

I can't imagine any service member would excuse a commander's indecision for over ten weeks when the boots on the ground have said that time is critical for that decision, unless they put partisanship above the safety of boots on the ground.

But, go ahead an continue insulting me. You look the fool.

I don't give a shit what Mr. T said years ago or not. I had nothing to do with what he said, so keep your shit toward him off of me.

You should be thankful that the POTUS is actually trying to do something about A-Stan. Perhaps this time you are spending waiting while the POTUS makes his decision will make you appreciate what Iraq War critics put up with while BOOOOOOSH told everyone that no changes were forthcoming for YEARS.

I'll take 10 weeks of deliberating over 4 years of nothing any day.

Blow me. I was in Iraq while we were losing dozens of men and women a month and Iraqi civillians were dying by the hundreds daily and BOOOOOOSH insisted we stay the course FOR YEARS. Pricks like The T were calling people traitors and using "you don't support the troops" like it was some primal cry whenever anyone spoke out against the current war policy.

Obama has already sent more troops to A-Stan and will end up sending more. If it's not fast enough for you TOO FUCKING BAD.

I can't imagine any service member would excuse a commander's indecision for over ten weeks when the boots on the ground have said that time is critical for that decision, unless they put partisanship above the safety of boots on the ground.

I don't give a shit what Mr. T said years ago or not. I had nothing to do with what he said, so keep your shit toward him off of me.

You should be thankful that the POTUS is actually trying to do something about A-Stan. Perhaps this time you are spending waiting while the POTUS makes his decision will make you appreciate what Iraq War critics put up with while BOOOOOOSH told everyone that no changes were forthcoming for YEARS.

The Bush/Rumsfeld/Cheney fuck ups in Iraq are not an excuse for further fuck ups, IMO.

The Bush/Rumsfeld/Cheney fuck ups in Iraq are not an excuse for further fuck ups, IMO.

It's not an excuse it's putting things in perspective. You are railing on a POTUS for not making a decision fast enough. It could be a lot worse. It has been a lot worse.

It's not an excuse it's putting things in perspective. You are railing on a POTUS for not making a decision fast enough. It could be a lot worse. It has been a lot worse.
Yes, it could be; but that's not saying much - that it could be worse - especially when those in harms way are dying at a record rate. I have no regrets for having more than reasonable expectations of the President.

Yes, it could be; but that's not saying much - that it could be worse - especially when those in harms way are dying at a record rate. I have no regrets for having more than reasonable expectations of the President.

It speaks volumes. Not only could it be worse ... it HAS. Imagine if the response from the White House was, "we're not making any changes whatsoever" while troops were dying at a record rate. If that were the case I'd be right there next to you and screaming louder. It's not. I gave BOOOOSH years before I lost patience with him, I'm not about to jump all over Obama because he's taking time to make what he thinks is the right decision 10 months into his presidency.

It speaks volumes. Not only could it be worse ... it HAS. Imagine if the response from the White House was, "we're not making any changes whatsoever" while troops were dying at a record rate. If that were the case I'd be right there next to you and screaming louder. It's not. I gave BOOOOSH years before I lost patience with him, I'm not about to jump all over Obama because he's taking time to make what he thinks is the right decision 10 months into his presidency.
Article, since Labor Day, when the ground commander asked for help and said time was critical, BHO has done nothing to give them the help they requested or pull them out. And, October was a record month for deaths of US troops.

Article, since Labor Day, when the ground commander asked for help and said time was critical, BHO has done nothing to give them the help they requested or pull them out. And, October was a record month for deaths of US troops.

He is basically deciding whether we are going to recommit ourselves to Afghanistan. Maybe you think so, but it's simply not just a "Oh, well yes" and rush to sign off on it decision.

He signed a order for 20,000 troops earlier this year that sat on Bush's desk for 8 months.

He is basically deciding whether we are going to recommit ourselves to Afghanistan. Maybe you think so, ....
Gates thinks so, too. McChrystal does as well. I am happy with the company I have.

I get it. You're upset that he's not moving fast enough for you.

hey Si,maybe he pulling a "w" and is just general shopping, you know to find one that fits much like Lincoln did, how many did he hire and fire?

I get it. You're upset that he's not moving fast enough for you.
Absolutely, and so is Gates and so is McChyrstal.

hey Si and who do they work for, and if they consider the situation unbearable they could always resign, like honorable men would

Forum List

Back