Israeli Navy Seizes Lebanon-Bound Ship Allegedly Carrying Arms to Hezbollah

that's right. our national security is of no concern to us

If the shipment of arms was sent to a terrorist organization in Canada and meant to kill Americans you might have a point. You don't.

seems your outta touch. fact. the mongoloid ragheads in Iran are helping the sawed off gook in N Korea build an ICBM to hit us. also weapons are being smuggled outta Canada into the US. and the terrorists also brought them in thru Mexico. did i miss anything ??? oh i forgot. hundreds of terrorists cells here just waiting for their red phones to ring. but that's no concern to you. got it

If you believe that N.Korea is actually going to launch an ICBM at us from China's backyard then I got a bag of magic beans you might be interested too.

The rest is a bunch of unsubstantiated bullshit and innuendo.

Mr Obama has now announced that he will have an announcement about this subject after he has a month or two to decide which advisers he should have his first meeting with.

Then after that meeting he will announce that he will have a decision about which way the USA will look at this after the next Israeli election to make certain that they are a stable Government.

That is unless of course it is getting close to the 2010 elections in the USA by then an in that case his announced announcement will be postponed indefinately.

Give it time. I'd rather they figure out what to do first than come out and kneejerk about it right away.

I'm sure with the growing LIST of foreign happenings like AFGHANISTAN...they'll get "right on it"...

Piss off, nutter.
Was this necessary?
Afghanistan has been happening for the last 8 years and you didn't give a fuck about it until Obama took office. You spent the entire time calling Iraq war critics traitors.

Yeah Afghanistan was happening, but if you remember? The Liberals said that this was where WE should be rather than IRAQ?

Is this NOT true anymore?

Give it time. I'd rather they figure out what to do first than come out and kneejerk about it right away.

I'm sure with the growing LIST of foreign happenings like AFGHANISTAN...they'll get "right on it"...

Piss off, nutter.

Afghanistan has been happening for the last 8 years and you didn't give a fuck about it until Obama took office. You spent the entire time calling Iraq war critics traitors.

*YOU* Forget your history, don't you? Liberals chided BUSH for Iraq, while saying that Afghanistan is where our FOCUS should be...

WHY has this changed exactly?

Piss off, nutter.

*YOU* Forget your history, don't you? Liberals chided BUSH for Iraq, while saying that Afghanistan is where our FOCUS should be...

I remember history quite well, Thomas603, which is why I know YOU spent a good chunk of your time calling Iraq war critics traitors.

Nothing has changed. Obama has already escalated A-Stan and is likely to announce further escalation in the next few days. He's just not doing it fast enough for YOU. But then again YOU are a total fuckstick and hypocrite so WHO? the fuck cares what YOU have to say?

Piss off, nutter.

I remember history quite well, Thomas603, which is why I know YOU spent a good chunk of your time calling Iraq war critics traitors.

Nothing has changed. Obama has already escalated A-Stan and is likely to announce further escalation in the next few days. He's just not doing it fast enough for YOU. But then again YOU are a total fuckstick and hypocrite so WHO? the fuck cares what YOU have to say?
Yeah, to most of us taking about 70 days for a commander to help boots on the ground when they asked for help or pull them out of harms way and when they said time is critical is too fucking long. That's for those who aren't blinded by adoration and apologize for the inexcusable, that is.

Last edited:
Piss off, nutter.

But What Obama's problem is that HE has to weigh the political implications of it, and precisely what he is doing. HE is getting pressure from BOTH sides...

*IF* he was serious about this? He would have listened to his Commanders ON the ground and just implimented the suggestions OF his Military Commanders.

But he is dragging his feet precisely for the political pressure...and that does NOT a good CINC make.

He has two choices...Grant the measure, or PULL OUT. No half meaure will do. He is acting like a typical linguine-spined Liberal when faced with such a decision.

IF he was serious of his own rhetoric? He'd be granting the request to WIN the damned thing THEN pull out after the JOB is done.

so T where the hell were you when Rummy sent all 13000 troops in there to begin with but had no problem with 150, 000 for Iraq which had nothing to with 911

But What Obama's problem is that HE has to weigh the political implications of it, and precisely what he is doing. HE is getting pressure from BOTH sides...

*IF* he was serious about this? He would have listened to his Commanders ON the ground and just implimented the suggestions OF his Military Commanders.

But he is dragging his feet precisely for the political pressure...and that does NOT a good CINC make.

He has two choices...Grant the measure, or PULL OUT. No half meaure will do. He is acting like a typical linguine-spined Liberal when faced with such a decision.

IF he was serious of his own rhetoric? He'd be granting the request to WIN the damned thing THEN pull out after the JOB is done.

And again your word means squat. According to "Thomas603" from 3 years ago "The T" today should be tried for treason.

And again your word means squat. According to "Thomas603" from 3 years ago "The T" today should be tried for treason.

Treason on WHAT premise? Do you even know what you're speaking to?

Yeah, to most of us taking about 70 days for a commander to help boots on the ground when they asked for help or pull them out of harms way and when they said time is critical is too fucking long. That's for those who aren't blinded by adoration and apologize for the inexcusable, that is.

Blow me. I was in Iraq while we were losing dozens of men and women a month and Iraqi civillians were dying by the hundreds daily and BOOOOOOSH insisted we stay the course FOR YEARS. Pricks like The T were calling people traitors and using "you don't support the troops" like it was some primal cry whenever anyone spoke out against the current war policy.

Obama has already sent more troops to A-Stan and will end up sending more. If it's not fast enough for you TOO FUCKING BAD.

If the shipment of arms was sent to a terrorist organization in Canada and meant to kill Americans you might have a point. You don't.

seems your outta touch. fact. the mongoloid ragheads in Iran are helping the sawed off gook in N Korea build an ICBM to hit us. also weapons are being smuggled outta Canada into the US. and the terrorists also brought them in thru Mexico. did i miss anything ??? oh i forgot. hundreds of terrorists cells here just waiting for their red phones to ring. but that's no concern to you. got it

If you believe that N.Korea is actually going to launch an ICBM at us from China's backyard then I got a bag of magic beans you might be interested too.

The rest is a bunch of unsubstantiated bullshit and innuendo.

famous last words. obviously you don't know how to use a search engine and never heard of TV/Radio. its been in the new for years. never mind. keep your head in the sand.

Blow me. I was in Iraq while we were losing dozens of men and women a month and Iraqi civillians were dying by the hundreds daily and BOOOOOOSH insisted we stay the course FOR YEARS. Pricks like The T were calling people traitors and using "you don't support the troops" like it was some primal cry whenever anyone spoke out against the current war policy.

Obama has already sent more troops to A-Stan and will end up sending more. If it's not fast enough for you TOO FUCKING BAD.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Article 15 again.

Don't you know Art? Modo and T know better than someone who actually served over there like you. :eusa_eh:

Treason on WHAT premise? Do you even know what you're speaking to?

I know EXACLTY who I am speaking to. The T aka Thomas603 from hannity.com the resident drunk posting right wing nutter.

Treason on the premise that criticizing the POTUS during the time of war and criticizing war policy emboldens and provides aid and comfort to the enemy.

Thank you for your service.

I can't imagine any service member would excuse a commander's indecision for over ten weeks when the boots on the ground have said that time is critical for that decision, unless they put partisanship above the safety of boots on the ground.

But, go ahead an continue insulting me. You look the fool.

I don't give a shit what Mr. T said years ago or not. I had nothing to do with what he said, so keep your shit toward him off of me.

Last edited:
hey vet remember the Liberty, some of us haven't forgotten

pb7020.gif

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Article 15 again.

Don't you know Art? Modo and T know better than someone who actually served over there like you. :eusa_eh:
How cute. The child is playing starship troopers.

Well did you ever serve your country there Modo? Because if there is ever a draft, it's my ass most likely that's going to war to serve and defend my country, not yours.

Well did you ever serve your country there Modo? Because if there is ever a draft, it's my ass most likely that's going to war to serve and defend my country, not yours.
And how is what I did (or even what I do) relevant to my having a point about the military, child? I would put a link to the logical fallacy that involves, but you have such an emotional recoil to logic and critical thinking.

Last edited:
And how is what I did (or even what I do) relevant to my having a point about the military, child? I would put a link to the logical fallacy that involves, but you have such an emotional recoil to logic.

You continue to call me a child. Yet I am more than old enough to serve my country if there is a draft. You seemed to not get that.

Forum List

Back