Israeli Navy Seizes Lebanon-Bound Ship Allegedly Carrying Arms to Hezbollah

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
Israeli Navy Seizes Lebanon-Bound Ship Allegedly Carrying Arms to Hezbollah

JERUSALEM — Israeli commandos seized a ship Wednesday that defense officials said was carrying hundreds of tons of weapons from Iran bound for Lebanon's Hezbollah guerrillas — the largest arms shipment Israel has ever commandeered.

Are things going to heat up between Israel and Iran due to this?

I to wonder what Obama thinks of this?

Could get interesting.

Hey, it probably had PASTA on board.. Lord knows what israel thinks about allowing arabs food like THAT!

Just heard about this and had to delete a thread I posted without seeing this one.

Good for the Israel.

Interesting...another 'Foreign Policy oppritunity' comes alive for the Obama WhiteHouse...Not heard too much of this seeing it does involve IRAN...

:eusa_whistle:

Give it time. I'd rather they figure out what to do first than come out and kneejerk about it right away.

Just another example of those dirty Jews taking what doesn't belong to them.
And we know that Iran is a peace loving country that never invaded anyone else and is just the victim of American-Zionist Imperialist aggression.
I mean, if that were Iran seizing Israeli weapons bound for South Africa everyone would be screaming anti-semitism. Right?

Just another example of those dirty Jews taking what doesn't belong to them.
And we know that Iran is a peace loving country that never invaded anyone else and is just the victim of American-Zionist Imperialist aggression.
I mean, if that were Iran seizing Israeli weapons bound for South Africa everyone would be screaming anti-semitism. Right?

Of course their peace loving, that's why they where shipping the weapons; to spread peace!

Interesting...another 'Foreign Policy oppritunity' comes alive for the Obama WhiteHouse...Not heard too much of this seeing it does involve IRAN...

Give it time. I'd rather they figure out what to do first than come out and kneejerk about it right away.

I'm sure with the growing LIST of foreign happenings like AFGHANISTAN...they'll get "right on it"...

Yeah. Yeah. That's the ticket.
Peace through superior firepower. Why didn't I think of that??

It would take 1000 ships and a lot more brains for them to get superior firepower over Israel. It's really just a little dose of peace. You know, just enough to give them a little hope, keep them in the game.

I'm sure with the growing LIST of foreign happenings like AFGHANISTAN...they'll get "right on it"...

Piss off, nutter.

Afghanistan has been happening for the last 8 years and you didn't give a fuck about it until Obama took office. You spent the entire time calling Iraq war critics traitors.

Osama won't touch Iran without the UN's (Useless Nuisance ) ok. the Israelis' will take care of Iran.

As they should because it's clearly their problem first and foremost, not ours.

that's right. our national security is of no concern to us

If the shipment of arms was sent to a terrorist organization in Canada and meant to kill Americans you might have a point. You don't.

Don't fret though, namvet, if Israel does hit Iran they will do so with weapons that we blessed them with free of charge.

As they should because it's clearly their problem first and foremost, not ours.

that's right. our national security is of no concern to us

If the shipment of arms was sent to a terrorist organization in Canada and meant to kill Americans you might have a point. You don't.

seems your outta touch. fact. the mongoloid ragheads in Iran are helping the sawed off gook in N Korea build an ICBM to hit us. also weapons are being smuggled outta Canada into the US. and the terrorists also brought them in thru Mexico. did i miss anything ??? oh i forgot. hundreds of terrorists cells here just waiting for their red phones to ring. but that's no concern to you. got it

Forum List

Back