Israeli Myths & Propaganda

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIWvcBzbqVc&feature=related]‪Israeli Myths & Propaganda. Ilan Pappe‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Do YOU have any original thoughts? You sure eat up the bullshit from the Terrorists. I don't watch movies here, put it in your own words dumb ass.

Excellent video Mr Tinmore.

I doubt if any pro Israelis will look at it though. They may open it and even watch a few minutes but the minute it starts to prick their conscience, the moment they hear something that may ask them to confront their own ignorance or morality, they will put it off and live snugly in their ignorance.

so for them, he deals with

1. The myth that Israel was on the eve of a holocaust in 48.

2. The myth that Palestinians were not ethnically cleansed

3. The myth that it was the Arabs who stopped peace after the 48 war.

He is speaking I think in 2005 and already talking about the demise of Israeli democracy. He describes the poor level of free speech and academic freedom in Israel.

He points out that the only two things which matter to Israel are it's military capabilities and the position of the US.

Anyone noticed that since that Netanyahu speech before congress when he got all those ridiculous standing ovations from across the political spectrum - talk of appeasement - that he went back to Israel and said America had accepted his position on 'Judea and Samaria' so settlement expansion has been approved, and with the boycott law he has chosen occupation above democracy......

and all you Americans go along with the this either because you are Jews terrified to let down Israel even if it means being immoral and refusing to look at the truth, or you are Christian Zionists with your own crazy interests or you are joe blog terrified that learning anything or saying anything against Israel will make you antisemetic.

When will people wake up? You are not making Israel better or safer or the world a better or safer place by this ignorance.

Children need boundaries, adults need boundaries and States need boundaries too!

Last edited:
Anyone else think docmauser1 is an automated internet Bot that gives out a random reply (out of ten answers available) without any substance or real meaning?:eusa_whistle:

Anyone else think docmauser1 is an automated internet Bot that gives out a random reply (out of ten answers available) without any substance or real meaning?:eusa_whistle:

That would explain why every post is irrelevant clutter.

Anyone else think docmauser1 is an automated internet Bot that gives out a random reply (out of ten answers available) without any substance or real meaning?
Therefore we learn that thinking is not on the list of the faculties my faithful opposition collective exhibits on the posting basis.

Forum List

Back