Israeli Moon Lander Crashes on Moon

One company was using Cubits the other was using the metric system when they built it

So, the Israeli moon lander Beresheet failed at a near final, crucial orbital phase.

How long will it take Bibi to blame this on Iranian, Syrian, or Palestinian terrorists?

Hopefully the Israeli's long term goal is to abandon the earth and migrate in mass to the moon and build their ultimate hebrew enclave. ... :thup:

That would be spectacular if the Jews abandoned Earth & colonized the moon; fantastic idea you have.

Hopefully the Israeli's long term goal is to abandon the earth and migrate in mass to the moon and build their ultimate hebrew enclave. ... :thup:

That would be spectacular if the Jews abandoned Earth & colonized the moon; fantastic idea you have.
Only problem is that you and the rest of the terrorists would claim it was your land.

Only problem is that you and the rest of the terrorists would claim it was your land.

I really don't give two shits about folks colonizing the moon

Aliens don't want any Jews on the moon. They're afraid it'll get occupied and partitioned.

That was the plan. They have to get away from their neighbor muzzies fucking kids and their siblings. They find it repugnant and an abomination
Or so i heard :dunno:

Hopefully the Israeli's long term goal is to abandon the earth and migrate in mass to the moon and build their ultimate hebrew enclave. ...
Their long term goal is to continue to fuck up mooselimbs. ... :thup:

Circle jerking with a muslim about shitty jews.
Wow. How stupid.
Sunni would throw your faggot ass off a roof the first chance he got. A good jew would bless your perverted lifestyle and hope you dont end up fornicating with beelzebub

So, you are triggered by my posts in which I am discussing the thread topic
& the ideas of others in the thread, and you feel some need to personally attack me too.

You seem to know a lot about faggots, perverted lifestyles, and fornication with beelzebub. Did you learn all that in your catholic church?

Circle jerking with a muslim about shitty jews.
Wow. How stupid.
Sunni would throw your faggot ass off a roof the first chance he got. A good jew would bless your perverted lifestyle and hope you dont end up fornicating with beelzebub

So, you are triggered by my posts in which I am discussing the thread topic
& the ideas of others in the thread, and you feel some need to personally attack me too.

You seem to know a lot about faggots, perverted lifestyles, and fornication with beelzebub. Did you learn all that in your catholic church?
I just think you are retarded. I certainly wasnt triggered lol
Im agnostic. And if i weren't, i certainly wouldnt be catholic.
Also, i find it humorous for you doing exactly what you are whining about.
You really are dumb...
Maybe israel will learn from their mistakes and land next time!
There is your content, faggot.

Forum List

Back