Israeli missile strike on Syria kills 4 citizens including toddler.

I've been over this dumbshit many times on USMB
.....the Palestinians/Arabs are the ones who DIRECTLY target civilians--- NOT Israel
FYI, civilians die in warfare/conflicts/etc
...idiots have tried to argue this with me but they have failed, of course
...Israel has shown IMMENSE restraint in not shoving the Pals into the sea/blasting the Arabs to hell.......
etc
''including toddler''--DUMBSHIT--you people have to be idiots to fall for this crap
.....the US /Russia/Germany/Cambodia/Serbia/etc etc have killed THOUSANDS of toddlers
etc

.....the Palestinians/Arabs are the ones who DIRECTLY target civilians--- NOT Israel
...Israel has shown IMMENSE restraint in not shoving the Pals into the sea/blasting the Arabs to hell.......
etc
''including toddler''--DUMBSHIT--you people have to be idiots to fall for this crap
.....the US /Russia/Germany/Cambodia/Serbia/etc etc have killed THOUSANDS of toddlers
etc

so, in your book two wrongs make a right, right?

Oh well...........tell the terrorist to stop hiding behind women and children.

etc
etc

For some reason they think the sand monkeys are just launching bottle rockets and not starting anything, all Israel wants is.......to be left alone and not bothered.

so, you like dead toddlers, right?

You like fake news/ only half the story to get your rocks off?

please, tell what is fake, other than you?
The entire OP article is fake, from top to bottom, it is the defining characteristic of left wing journalism/propaganda, it is their signature argument for everything that exists but does not pay them...
...I know for a fact you have seen this type of story repeated over and over on many different subjects and topics all with the same claim, because if you haven't then you cannot pretend those who know fake news when they see are less qualified than you to comment on it...they are in fact more qualified to comment

RT = Russian news organization = right up Trump's alley & Trump supporters love them some Russian anything.

Nothing fake about it.

Forum List

Back