Israeli minister publically calls for the murder of Syrian President, Bashar Assad

It appears that you yourself are a Syrian regime puppet with ties either by blood or relationship to someone in the Syrian regime. From the time you've appeared on this board you've been a die hard Assad cheerleader.
I wish I had. No need to stay in this place anymore. In reality, though, I support Syria in the war on terror. You, on the other hand, support your government´s imperialism. In your pretended worldview, al-Qaeda turns out to be the good guys. In so far, the WTC has been liberated by al-Qaeda and its western backers, right?
Whatsdammata, did you forget that currency you had in your sig line with Assad's picture on it, as if he was your idol or something? You know the guy you support so wholeheartedly as if he's your uncle, has the blood of hundreds of thousands of innocents and children on his hands. Watch out for that Karma, it's a bitch.
fdjuaha5.jpg

Maybe, and I say maybe, you wouldn´t talk that big if you´d know on what ridiculous nonsense the accusations against the Syrian government base.

Check it out here:
Amnesty´s naive fallacy
Russian senator rips US claims of ‘Syrian mass executions’ as ploy to torpedo peace talks
There ya go. Now that you've come out of the closet and stopped pretending, please explain to the board how you manage to type with your tongue stuck so securely up a genocidal Arab dictator's anus?
So you freak type with your tongue?
basharalassad_1336069988_23.jpg

For anyone too dumb to figure this out yet...

View attachment 127516

LMAO Poor Louie. He just doesn't get it thinking with that God given piece of wood in his head. Yes, Louie, you see, senator John McCain loves Isis & all other Muslim terrorists as well & joined them for the photo you gave us. Pass it on. 'Atta boy!
Count on Achmed Louie the Looney to always be full of shit!

McCain sneaks across Turkey-Syria border, meets with rebels

While on a trip to Turkey, McCain met with the leader of the Syrian rebels, Gen. Salem Idris, who accompanied the senator across the border at Bab Salameh and facilitated a series of meetings with assembled leaders of the Free Syrian Army.

An Israeli minister called for the assassination of Syrian President Bashar Assad on Tuesday, saying he “does not have a place in this world.”
Israeli minister: ‘The time has come’ to kill Bashar Assad

Just wow, the fkn chutzpah. And in a nutshell, the Israeli mentality.
That's awful. As long as Assad is killing Arabs, leave him alone.

I wholeheartedly agree. AAAAASSSSSSad is a great man in my book. However in a few years of fighting only a half mil killed. Come one AAASSSSSSad you can do better that. Shoot, literally, for 2 mil

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I wish I had. No need to stay in this place anymore. In reality, though, I support Syria in the war on terror. You, on the other hand, support your government´s imperialism. In your pretended worldview, al-Qaeda turns out to be the good guys. In so far, the WTC has been liberated by al-Qaeda and its western backers, right?
Whatsdammata, did you forget that currency you had in your sig line with Assad's picture on it, as if he was your idol or something? You know the guy you support so wholeheartedly as if he's your uncle, has the blood of hundreds of thousands of innocents and children on his hands. Watch out for that Karma, it's a bitch.
fdjuaha5.jpg

Maybe, and I say maybe, you wouldn´t talk that big if you´d know on what ridiculous nonsense the accusations against the Syrian government base.

Check it out here:
Amnesty´s naive fallacy
Russian senator rips US claims of ‘Syrian mass executions’ as ploy to torpedo peace talks
There ya go. Now that you've come out of the closet and stopped pretending, please explain to the board how you manage to type with your tongue stuck so securely up a genocidal Arab dictator's anus?
Video: Syrian rebel cuts out soldier's heart, eats it - CNN.com

fdjuaha5.jpg

Check it out here:
Amnesty´s naive fallacy
Maybe he was someone who lost a child or a family member because of Assad's bombings? I can't speak for insanity just as much as I can't speak for your irrational support for a genocidal dictator.

fdjuaha5.jpg

Check it out here:
Amnesty´s naive fallacy
Maybe he was someone who lost a child or a family member because of Assad's bombings? I can't speak for insanity just as much as I can't speak for your irrational support for a genocidal dictator.
No, he´s just an al-Qaeda cannibal. How many Palestinians have eaten IDF-soldiers´ hearts, by the way? I mean, if that´s a good excuse to eat human hearts.

No, he´s just an al-Qaeda cannibal. How many Palestinians have eaten IDF-soldiers´ hearts, by the way? I mean, if that´s a good excuse to eat human hearts.
It isn't a good excuse. People do it for other reasons, such as hatred and indoctrination, such as the Palestinians, which are basically a very depraved culture and the "untouchables" of the Arab Muslims who they themselves want to have nothing to do with them.

It isn't a good excuse. People do it for other reasons, such as hatred and indoctrination, such as the Palestinians, which are basically a very depraved culture and the "untouchables" of the Arab Muslims who they themselves want to have nothing to do with them.
So how many hearts did the Palestinians eat?

Doesn't matter. They use their own women and children and children as human shields to target Israeli women and children. They brainwash their kids to become suicide bombers to blow up Israeli women and kids. It's a sick demented culture, without adding the heart-eating to it.

Oh look!

and yet another anti Israel thread started by Louie888

what's new ;)

Doesn't matter. They use their own women and children and children as human shields to target Israeli women and children. They brainwash their kids to become suicide bombers to blow up Israeli women and kids. It's a sick demented culture, without adding the heart-eating to it.
This applies for some of them only. Don´t you know that despite (or maybe therefore) the fact that Palestine is ruled by a Sunni terrorist group and France by an oh so democratic government, the support for ISIS as a percentage in France is bigger than in Palestine?

An Israeli minister called for the assassination of Syrian President Bashar Assad on Tuesday, saying he “does not have a place in this world.”
Israeli minister: ‘The time has come’ to kill Bashar Assad

Just wow, the fkn chutzpah. And in a nutshell, the Israeli mentality.
Not very diplomatic this minister...I think that he shouldn't have said that.
Statements like that are not helpful to end the war :(

Syria has refused to end the war it started with Israel for decades.
There have not been diplomatic relations between the two countries since the creation of both countries in the mid-20th century.

If Israel wanted assassinate Assad it would be already done with relative ease (read about Eli Cohen).
But I think Syrian people should decide their fate on their own as long as they don't attack Israel.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back