Israeli Minister: Main threat is the Israeli security policy, not Hamas, Hezbollah or Iran

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Head of the Israeli right-wing coalition party Jewish Home and Minister of Education Naftali Bennett criticized the stiff security policy which he said is the main risk and "constantly leads people towards conflict".
He stressed that the main threat is posed by "intellectual rigor" and not by Hamas, Hezbollah or Iran and instanced the Gaza war 2014 as example for the "enormous gap between military commanders and government leaders in Israel."

www.tel-avivtimes.com

Last edited:
Dey want dey's MTV...
icon16.gif

Hezbollah Complains After Major Mideast Satellite Provider Drops Its TV Station
April 7, 2016 – In a blow to Iranian-backed terrorism, Egypt’s satellite operator has stopped beaming Hezbollah’s television station into millions of households across the region. Hezbollah complained that the decision serves the goals of its bitter foe, Israel.
Pressure for Egypt’s Nilesat to discontinue al-Manar (“The Beacon”) television appears to have come from Iran’s regional archrival, Saudi Arabia, which is leading an Arab campaign against Hezbollah – and by extension, the regime in Tehran. The Sunni kingdom and Shi’ite Iran are backing opposing sides in the civil wars in Syria and Yemen. Last month the Saudi-led drive saw Arab League foreign ministers declare Hezbollah a terrorist group, and several Gulf states have cracked down against its supporters and sympathizers. Tellingly, the Egyptian service provider dropped the Hezbollah mouthpiece just ahead of a planned visit to Egypt by Saudi King Salman.

nasrallah-ap_2.jpg

Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah, speaks to supporters during a rally in the Hezbollah stronghold of south Beirut, Lebanon​

Lebanon’s National News Agency reported that a Nilesat representative told the Lebanese telecommunications ministry that al-Manar had “violated their agreement by airing programs that provoke sectarian strife and sedition.” In a statement, Hezbollah slammed the decision “to mute the voice of the Resistance” – as it terms itself – calling it “a flagrant violation to the freedom of opinion and expression.” “As we in Hezbollah condemn these unjust decisions taken against al-Manar TV, we urge the officials in the Egyptian organization to reverse them immediately,” it said, adding that Egyptians were well aware that the moves “serve the ‘Israeli’ goals and demands.”

Hezbollah said the decision would not succeed in suppressing its voice, vowing to find ways around the measure. Al-Manar then said on its website its programs could still be accessed, via Russian and Indonesian satellites. The channel’s general director, Ibrahim Farhat, said it would challenge Nilesat’s decision, “in order to keep its communication with its faithful audience in the Arab and Islamic countries,” al-Manar reported.

MORE

Head of the Israeli right-wing coalition party Jewish Home and Minister of Education Naftali Bennett criticized the stiff security policy which he said is the main risk and "constantly leads people towards conflict".
He stressed that the main threat is posed by "intellectual rigor" and not by Hamas, Hezbollah or Iran and instanced the Gaza war 2014 as example for the "enormous gap between military commanders and government leaders in Israel."

www.tel-avivtimes.com

I am fascinated Capt Blei just what is the stance of Naftali Bennett on issues of security and whatever it seems that bothers you------about Israeli policy

www.tel-avivtimes.com

I am fascinated Capt Blei just what is the stance of Naftali Bennett on issues of security and whatever it seems that bothers you------about Israeli policy
Obviously, it is not fueling a crisis in order to panhandle the US for more and more military aid.

www.tel-avivtimes.com

Obviously, it is not fueling a crisis in order to panhandle the US for more and more military aid.

I was hoping you would answer the simple question----what is the stance of Naftali Bennette-----specifically about WHAT is
he complaining is the "gap" between the mind of the military vs the mind of the government? The title of this thread which you chose has no meaning without knowing---what it is that Naftali is really all about. You wrote it----I thought you could interpret it

www.tel-avivtimes.com

I was hoping you would answer the simple question----what is the stance of Naftali Bennette-----specifically about WHAT is
he complaining is the "gap" between the mind of the military vs the mind of the government? The title of this thread which you chose has no meaning without knowing---what it is that Naftali is really all about. You wrote it----I thought you could interpret it
The apparent gap means that the majority of the IDF wants to get rid of the threat while the government wants to maintain it since it didn´t take a single step to destroy Hamas-terrorism and was even involved in its creation.

www.tel-avivtimes.com

The apparent gap means that the majority of the IDF wants to get rid of the threat while the government wants to maintain it since it didn´t take a single step to destroy Hamas-terrorism and was even involved in its creation.

naftali said that? you got a link? So what is Hezbollah doing in Gaza? Why would Iran threaten that its forces
(Hezbollah plus its armaments in -----Lebanon, Gaza, Syria etc etc -) can and will annihilate all of Israel in minutes??
Maybe one of your Ayatoilets got drunk. Did Assad tell him
to say that?

www.tel-avivtimes.com

naftali said that? you got a link? So what is Hezbollah doing in Gaza? Why would Iran threaten that its forces
(Hezbollah plus its armaments in -----Lebanon, Gaza, Syria etc etc -) can and will annihilate all of Israel in minutes??
Maybe one of your Ayatoilets got drunk. Did Assad tell him
to say that?
You asked me for my understanding and now you try to make the answer a fake quote? What to argue with you? No way. You couldn´t argue with a trash barrel about interior design.

Forum List

Back