Israeli military vehicles 'breach Gaza border' yet again

BecauseIKnow, et al,

You always are suppose to say routine activity.

Rocco that was unrelated to yesterday's incursion, they can find a tunnel from their side, that's separate. Yesterday's incursion was the so called 'routine activity' from the Israeli military.
(COMMENT)

You don't want the insurgents to actually know what you are doing.

Where you find one tunnel entrance, there is another.

v/r
R

Rocco, I've seen an incursion in person before, don't tell me what is and wasn't it. I know more about the borders more than you do rookie....:D ...I've been to them many times....:D....I don't believe anything coming out of the Israeli military until they provide concrete evidence....usually those breaches are to graze land, etc. finding a tunnel doesn't happen by crossing a border, it's from their side....:D

BecauseIKnow, et al,

Yeah, I've here this claim, counter-claim all the time. Each side says the other side fired first.

BecauseIKnow, et al,

I love that avatar of rocket fire.

About 1,793 Palestinians were killed in 2008-2009 ....oh my...I wonder why rockets were fired back at Israel.
(COMMENT)

Looks like, to me, that they are being fired from a population center. Hmm, maybe the residents should be warned of a counter strike.

Most Respectfully,
R

That's no counterstrike pipsqueak....:D

Israel broke the ceasefire during November of 2008.
(COMMENT)

But it doesn't matter who fired first. You can't fire from a population center. That puts the public at risk from counter-battery fire or rocket attacks on that coordinate.

Most Respectfully,
R

BecauseIKnow, et al,

Yeah, I've here this claim, counter-claim all the time. Each side says the other side fired first.

BecauseIKnow, et al,

I love that avatar of rocket fire.

(COMMENT)

Looks like, to me, that they are being fired from a population center. Hmm, maybe the residents should be warned of a counter strike.

Most Respectfully,
R

That's no counterstrike pipsqueak....:D

Israel broke the ceasefire during November of 2008.
(COMMENT)

But it doesn't matter who fired first. You can't fire from a population center. That puts the public at risk from counter-battery fire or rocket attacks on that coordinate.

Most Respectfully,
R

You and your hit an run arguments, all of Gaza is a population center, and quit trying to distract people from the real topic, the angle of the camera is from the back south or east of the city and the rockets could have been fired from the most empty space but its not noticeable in the picture. And a guerilla group isn't an military. They are a paramilitary. Even if you try to move on with your crap filled argument Hamas militants buy property specifically for firing rockets an no one is near them. I'm a Gazan and you're an outsider. Get over yourself about internstional law when Israel doesn't respect international law after use of white phosphorus and neither does the so called international community have any say after they refuse to condemn an blockade directly targeting the population. Of course your typical, the West can do wrong, but oh if the other side does anything lets bash them for it.

BecauseIKnow, et al,

And obviously, you don't know much about border security operations and counter-insurgency mission.

BecauseIKnow, et al,

Rocco that was unrelated to yesterday's incursion, they can find a tunnel from their side, that's separate. Yesterday's incursion was the so called 'routine activity' from the Israeli military.
(COMMENT)

v/r
R

Rocco, I've seen an incursion in person before, don't tell me what is and wasn't it. I know more about the borders more than you do rookie....:D ...I've been to them many times....:D....I don't believe anything coming out of the Israeli military until they provide concrete evidence....usually those breaches are to graze land, etc. finding a tunnel doesn't happen by crossing a border, it's from their side....:D
(COMMENT)

If you find the opening on your side. You start look along that azimuth on the other side. Hopefully, you'll find the trail. You use tanks because you want to collapse as much of the tunnel as you can.

Many a time we've found the other end of the border breaching tunnel and a trail to a storage or loading area. Sometime you find something and sometimes you don't.

But you always look before demolition.

v/r
R

BecauseIKnow, et al,

And obviously, you don't know much about border security operations and counter-insurgency mission.

BecauseIKnow, et al,

(COMMENT)

v/r
R

(COMMENT)

If you find the opening on your side. You start look along that azimuth on the other side. Hopefully, you'll find the trail. You use tanks because you want to collapse as much of the tunnel as you can.

Many a time we've found the other end of the border breaching tunnel and a trail to a storage or loading area. Sometime you find something and sometimes you don't.

But you always look before demolition.

v/r
R

Who's we? The Israeli military doesn't do it though tanks they have equipment to find tunnels and the breaches and incursions are rarely ever due to a tunnel.

Lipush, BecauseIKnow, et al,

I agree that the ceasefire did not cover the gray area of "probable cause" that the six HAMAS gunmen were involved in a crime that was about to be committed. So that pretty much makes it Israels fault.

All of the violence leading to the 2009 Gaza 'war'(Really a massacre since Palestinians have no army or any strength near that of Israel) was a DIRECT result of Israel breaking the ceasefire.

Gaza truce broken as Israeli raid kills six Hamas gunmen | World news | guardian.co.uk

Which came as a result of 60 rockets a day...:cool:
(QUESTION)

If the Palestinian resistance operatives, freedom fighters, insurgents, paramilitary assets, whatever you choose to call them, are so outgunned (and they realize this), what is the tactical purpose of these attacks? I don't get it. Is this some sort of suicide by cop? Are they intentionally trying to provoke a retaliation event? Are these HAMAS attacks some sort of propaganda effort to stage for the media?

That is the tactical objective?

Most Respectfully,
R

I agree that the ceasefire did not cover the gray area of "probable cause" that the six HAMAS gunmen were involved in a crime that was about to be committed. So that pretty much makes it Israels fault.

All of the violence leading to the 2009 Gaza 'war'(Really a massacre since Palestinians have no army or any strength near that of Israel) was a DIRECT result of Israel breaking the ceasefire.

Gaza truce broken as Israeli raid kills six Hamas gunmen | World news | guardian.co.uk

(QUESTION)

If the Palestinian resistance operatives, freedom fighters, insurgents, paramilitary assets, whatever you choose to call them, are so outgunned (and they realize this), what is the tactical purpose of these attacks? I don't get it. Is this some sort of suicide by cop? Are they intentionally trying to provoke a retaliation event? Are these HAMAS attacks some sort of propaganda effort to stage for the media?

Most Respectfully,
R

They believe it's resistence for the occupation (which doesn't exist in Gaza, but let's just go with it). Hamas believes that there is no such thing as "Dealing" or "surrending" to the "occupier". They know very well they may die each day. But by their view, if one dies there, he is becoming a "Shahid" and Allah is gifting him with Jannat. And what is better than eternal soul keeping in Paradise?

They believe it's resistence for the occupation (which doesn't exist in Gaza, but let's just go with it).
You don't give a shit about the truth, do you? I've explained to you several times why there is still an "occupation" in Gaza, but you just ignore it and continue to tell the same lie over and over again.

The "occupation" of Gaza exists, because the Israeli's still maintain "effective control" over the area via the blockade and closing of borders. They control 80% of everything that goes in to (and out of) Gaza. Because of that, the "occupation" still exists, even though there is no physical Israeli presence in the area.

Now I want you to say those two words, "effective control". I'm getting pretty fuckin' sick of you refusing to address this very relevent point!

Hamas believes that there is no such thing as "Dealing" or "surrending" to the "occupier". They know very well they may die each day. But by their view, if one dies there, he is becoming a "Shahid" and Allah is gifting him with Jannat. And what is better than eternal soul keeping in Paradise?
Here's another lie you keep telling. Hamas has said several times they're willing to accept a two-state solution, provided Israel ends the "occupation" and goes back to the '67 borders.

So apparantly, they are willing to "deal" with Israel, but it is Israel, that refuses to deal with them.

(QUESTION)

Most Respectfully,
R

5 gunmen killed were elsewhere at a military camp. 1 gunmen was said to be killed at a border about to do an operation as he was accused by Israel, which probably was little to the truth. As they claimed it near Deir al Balah.

What I meant was, that the way I see it, Israel has no intention of starting something major, or harming anyone in Gaza now. It is quiet in that area and it will be extremely foolish to ignite something when no one was hurt or killed. Besides, it will be very much stupid if anything happens these days. Nothing happens before elections! It's just stupid.:cool:
Are you nuts?

That kid was the 4th Palestinian murdered this past week by the IDF.

As Haaretz reports on Tuesday, Awad is the fourth Palestinian killed by IDF fire in recent days. On Monday a 21-year-old Gaza man, Mustafa Abu Jarad, died after being shot in the head by Israeli forces.

On Saturday a 21-year-old Palestinian was shot dead by IDF troops while trying to cross the barrier near the southern West Bank town of Dura, and the day before a 22-year-old man was killed and another injured—also by the IDF—in northern Gaza.
No intention of harming people in Gaza, my ass!

Israeli military vehicles 'breach Gaza border' | Maan News Agency

GAZA CITY (Ma’an) -- Several Israeli military vehicles breached the border with the Gaza Strip on Monday morning, but no confrontations were reported.

Locals told Ma'an the vehicles were scanning agricultural land east of Khan Younis, in south Gaza. Farmers immediately evacuated their fields, fearing troops would open fire, they said.

An Israeli military spokesman said the troops were conducting "routine activity" in the area.

Israel had barred Palestinians from coming within hundreds of meters of the border, but in a November ceasefire deal agreed to ease curbs on Gaza.

Mhmmm
m0902.gif
Was anyone hurt?

i am pretty sure that during this recent ceasefire, more palestinian people have been hurt than by all the rockets fired into israel during the last israeli violation of a prior cease fire.

Israeli military vehicles 'breach Gaza border' | Maan News Agency

GAZA CITY (Ma’an) -- Several Israeli military vehicles breached the border with the Gaza Strip on Monday morning, but no confrontations were reported.

Locals told Ma'an the vehicles were scanning agricultural land east of Khan Younis, in south Gaza. Farmers immediately evacuated their fields, fearing troops would open fire, they said.

An Israeli military spokesman said the troops were conducting "routine activity" in the area.

Israel had barred Palestinians from coming within hundreds of meters of the border, but in a November ceasefire deal agreed to ease curbs on Gaza.

Israel has violated the recent ceasefire many times.

Israel's "routine activity" is to violate every ceasefire ever made.

This is a detailed list of Palestinian rocket and mortar attacks on Israel in 2012. All of the attacks originated in the Gaza Strip, unless stated otherwise.

As of November 2012, over 2,256 rockets had been launched at Israel from Gaza since January 2012.[1][2]

Contents
[hide] 1 January
2 February
3 March 3.1 March 1–8
3.2 March 9–15
3.3 March 16–31

4 April
5 May
6 June
7 July
8 August
9 September
10 October
11 November
12 December
13 See also
14 References

[edit] January

In January, according to the Israel Security Agency's monthly summary, Palestinians fired 9 rockets and 7 mortar shells at Israel in 14 separate attacks.[3]
January 1
Palestinians fired two mortar shells containing phosphorus into Eshkol Regional Council. The shells landed in open fields, causing no injuries or damage.[4] The Eshkol Regional Council filed a formal complaint with the United Nations, noting that the Geneva Conventions prohibit the use of phosphorus against civilians.[5]
January 19
After nightfall, Palestinians fired a Qassam rocket into the Sha'ar Hanegev Regional Council, causing no injuries or damage.[6]
January 21
Overnight, Palestinians fired three mortar shells into the Eshkol Regional Council, causing no injuries or damage. In response to the attack, an Israeli Air Force helicopter immediately struck a group of terrorists in the Rafah area.[7][8]
January 22
Palestinians fired a rocket into the Eshkol Regional Council, causing no injuries or damage.[9] In response to this attack and previous ones, Israel carried out air strikes on a weapons factory in the central Gaza Strip, two tunnels in the northern Strip and one tunnel in southern Gaza, causing no injuries.[10][11]
January 24
In the afternoon, Palestinians fired two Qassam rockets into the Eshkol Regional Council, causing no injuries or damage.[12]

[edit] February

In February, according to the Israel Security Agency's monthly summary, Palestinians launched 36 rockets and 1 mortar shell at Israel in 28 separate attacks.[13]
February 1
Between about 6:30 and 9:16 pm, Palestinians fired 8 rockets into the Shaar Hanegev and Ashkelon Coast regional councils, causing no injuries or damage. Local residents were instructed to stay within 15 seconds of bomb shelters in case of additional attacks. Israeli security officials estimated that the attacks were so timed because of the stormy weather, which limits the effectiveness of rocket detection systems.[14][15][16] Next day, Israeli warplanes struck six targets in Gaza in response to previous rocket attacks, hitting two weapons storage facilities, three tunnels used for terror activities and a weapons manufacturing facility.[17]
February 6
Palestinians fired a Qassam rocket into the Sha'ar Hanegev Regional Council, causing no injuries or damage. The Color Red alarm sounded near in the area prior to the explosion.[18]
February 10
After nightfall, Palestinian terrorists fired a rocket into a community in the Ashkelon Coast Regional Council. The rocket exploded between two homes, sending shrapnel that penetrated one of the homes while civilians were sitting in the living room. The rocket also damaged an electrical pole, cutting off power. No injuries were reported.[19]
February 11
Palestinians fired a rocket into the Eshkol Regional Council, causing no injuries or damage.[20] Israel responded to the attack and to the previous one with air strikes on three tunnels used for terror activity – in the south, center and north of the Gaza Strip – and a weapons manufacturing facility in the north. Officials in the Hamas-ruled territory said that one civilian man was killed and another was wounded.[21]
February 15
Palestinians fired five rockets at Israel. Two rockets exploded in the Sdot Negev Regional Council, two more fell in the Ashkelon Coast Regional Council, and a fifth fell in the Eshkol Regional Council. No injuries or damage were reported. In response, the Israeli Air Force struck two targets in the Gaza Strip: a Hamas militant site in Gaza City, and a Palestinian Islamic Jihad militant site in Nuseirat.[22][23] France condemned both the Palestinian attacks and the Israeli response.[24]
February 17
Palestinians took advantage of the stormy weather, which hinders Israeli rocket warning systems, and fired two rockets into Israel. One landed in the Eshkol Regional Council, and the other hit the Ashkelon Coast Regional Council, south of Ashkelon. Later, Palestinians fired an additional rocket into the Eshkol Regional Council. No injuries or damage were reported in any of the attacks.[25][26]
February 18
With the stormy weather continuing, at about 11:30 am Palestinian terrorists fired a Grad rocket at Beersheba; the projectile landed outside the city. Sirens sounded in Beersheba and the Bnei Shimon Regional Council, and residents entered shelters.[27][28]

Palestinian terrorists later fired a rocket toward Israel, but it exploded instead on a Palestinian home in the Gaza Strip, causing no injuries.[29]

Israel responded to recent attacks with an air strike on a weapons manufacturing site in the Gaza Strip.[30]
February 19
After nightfall, Palestinians fired two Qassam rockets into the Sdot Negev Regional Council, causing no injuries or damage.[31]
February 21
After nightfall, Palestinians fired a mortar shell into the Eshkol Regional Council, causing no injuries or damage.[32]
February 23
Palestinians fired two Qassam rockets into the Sha'ar Hanegev and Eshkol regional councils, causing no injuries or damage. Residents of the former said that the Color Red alarm sounded only seconds before the rocket exploded, and some did not manage to reach rocket shelters in time.[33][34][35]
February 24
At about 1 am, a Palestinian terrorist cell attempting to fire rockets at Israel was thwarted when an IAF jet fired at it. Palestinian sources said that two people were injured.[36] At about 2:30 am, Palestinians terrorists fired two rockets into the Eshkol Regional Council, causing no injuries or damage. Israel responded with air strikes on two terror targets in the northern Gaza Strip.[34][35][36][36][37]
February 25
In the evening, Palestinian terrorists fired two Qassam rockets at Ashkelon. One landed in an open area within the city, and the other landed in the Ashkelon Coast Regional Council. After nightfall, a third Qassam rocket landed in the southern Eshkol Regional Council. No injuries or damage were reported in any of the attacks. In response, IAF aircraft targeted a weapons-manufacturing site and a smuggling tunnel in southern Gaza Strip, causing no injuries.[38][39][40][41][42][43]
February 26
In the morning, Palestinians fired a Qassam rocket into the Eshkol Regional Council, causing no injuries or damage.[44]
February 28
Palestinians fired a rocket into the Ashkelon Coast Regional Council, near Ashkelon, causing no injuries or damage. The Color Red alarm sounded in the region.[45][46]

Israel sent a demonstratively terse letter of protest to the United Nations, saying: "Ten days, ten rockets and not one condemnation".[47]

List of Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel, 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Pro- Palestinian lies again. They can't help themselves. They have fired Rockets every time after a cease fire started. The above is JUST LAST YEAR! They actually INCREASED after Israel left in 2005 :clap2:

Link Each "Copy and Paste". Keep them short.

oh, stop being a silly whiner. according to lipush, most, if not all of tbhose don't count anyway as no one was hurt.

Forum List

Back