Israeli Justice in West Bank Is Seen as Often Uneven

Then first we should discuss rock throwing, we may want to look into the evidence gathering.
Due to the massive riots Palestinians cause the police A L W A Y S have at least one camera pointed at the riot, and usually they are being caught in action by a police officer, so when the attacker is caught the conviction is only a matter of time.
The scale of riots by Palestinians is dramatically larger than anywhere else in the world so you might also want to keep that in mind.
Second let me try to rephrase the earlier post, beside the first factor of the raw numbers versus the statistics, there is the second factor relating to the S E V E R I T Y of the incident, when its committed during riot there are additional charges, along with assaulting a police officer, something rarely happen with Jewish settlers compared to Palestinian settlers in the WB and E.Jerusalem.

The severity of it might be part of the difference but I don't buy it as an explanation for all of it - for example - these were not in a riot:

Palestinian girl 14 in Israel prison for throwing rocks - Chicago Tribune
Israeli police arrested eight-year-old boy for throwing rocks - Telegraph
throwing rocks should result in at least a month's detention. For kids under 12 in some kind of foster care, true. Kid threw rocks at a bus. If he starred the windshield he could have been responsible for 50 people getting hurt. It was in a pali neighborhood. He could have hurt 45 (say) palis.

This is not little stones. These are great big chunks of concrete. They intend to kill. And killing lots of people.

Mulitiple offenses should result in loss to the foster care system. the parents are obviosly unfit

Then first we should discuss rock throwing, we may want to look into the evidence gathering.
Due to the massive riots Palestinians cause the police A L W A Y S have at least one camera pointed at the riot, and usually they are being caught in action by a police officer, so when the attacker is caught the conviction is only a matter of time.
The scale of riots by Palestinians is dramatically larger than anywhere else in the world so you might also want to keep that in mind.
Second let me try to rephrase the earlier post, beside the first factor of the raw numbers versus the statistics, there is the second factor relating to the S E V E R I T Y of the incident, when its committed during riot there are additional charges, along with assaulting a police officer, something rarely happen with Jewish settlers compared to Palestinian settlers in the WB and E.Jerusalem.

The severity of it might be part of the difference but I don't buy it as an explanation for all of it - for example - these were not in a riot:

Palestinian girl 14 in Israel prison for throwing rocks - Chicago Tribune
Israeli police arrested eight-year-old boy for throwing rocks - Telegraph
I'll start off with the second link, this is a detention - the law demand the parents to be in presence so it's possibly the cause of the delay, regarding the conditions that is very unfortunate but I'm not very familiar with the case, is there any other reports related?

Now to the first case this happened due to this bill;
New Israeli bill aims to put Palestinian stone-throwers in jail for 10-20 years Mondoweiss
To prevent this cases;
Three wounded after firebomb hits vehicle in north Jerusalem - Diplomacy and Defense - - Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News

Throwing rocks on driving cars is not something you can get to live with, and usually it doesnt stops there..

Forum List

Back