Israeli Jew telling the truth.

Yes of course, it all started when Arab Muslim animals committed genocide and ethnic cleansing of the ancient Jews of Hebron. Until then the Jews were not armed, but afterwards, they formed militias such as the Irgun and Haganah to protect themselves from genocidal Muslim savages. A civil war erupted, the Jews won, the state of Israel was established, and from there on a series or royal ass kickings by Jews who were severely outnumbered by the hoards of neighboring Muslim savages.

I think it's pretty intuitively obvious to even the most casual of observers that when anyone constantly refers to a group of people as animals and savages they hope for no solution. Additionally, when you on the one hand lament "genocide and ethnic cleansing" while simultaneously advocating it in a different direction you reveal yourself as a monumental hypocrite and frothy mouthed zealot incapable of any semblance of discussion.
You Can`t Handle The Truth,By The Way.

Please let me know when you locate it?
i have all i need and getting more,im not stuck in lies like most,and believe me you are not ready for the truth,your history is by no means pretty.This you Know Already.So what the use in discussing anything.Facts is what i live by.

That is the single most commonass claim you will see made by all on here, everyone clinging to his/her own reality in the midst of everyone else not clued into your truth.
i give a F@#% whatlies you choose to believe bring it here you will hear thuth,You can`t take the Truth,believe me,your history not pretty at all,loland you`ll get madd no doubt.

Forum List

Back