Israeli jets turn tail on Russian fighter jets

You have been made a fool of Ruffles. No amount of giffing will change that.

Why, Haniyah, I don't see where Roudy was made a fool. Just because he doesn't follow your agenda doesn't mean that what he posts is not the truth. By the way, say hello to your Facebook pal for me -- the one whose name is Happily Married Muslim Couple.

To be quite honest about it, Roudy lives in a VERY wealthy area that I could not afford to live in and I live in an area where the average income is just below 200K/year.
Yep, we Kikes sometimes message each other behind non-Kikes backs.

Thanks for your input. Are you posting while shopping at the KKK Mart?

Another piece of shit Jew hater crawls out of the woodwork. Ha ha ha.

Roudy, Indeependent was actually sticking up for you and is fooling around with the term "****" because the anti-Semites on message boards have called Jews that.. He does happen to live not that far from your area. In America years ago the Jews (especially the Ashkenazis) were called Kikes It's the same as the Italians being called Wops, Guineas and Dagos (derogatory terms for them).

As far as your area , there was once an article in either Forbes or Fortunes years back about many people from your part of the world now living there. I remember the article mentioning that many were in the manufacture of jeans so the anti-Semites were probably buying these jeans and making the manufacturers wealthier. Anyhow, I see the mansion-like houses with the tell-tale columns out front built by both Muslims and Jews plus the very expensive cars they are driving in my own area, so I have to say to the anti-Semites -- eat your heart out.

No nation in Asia is telling Russia to back off. In fact, China is planning to join Russia.
Join in terms of the BRICS, not to be conquered and pay tribute.

Most of the Middle East is in Asia and NONE of the Islamic nations want to be slaves to Putin.
They may want his weapons, but not his kingship.

Does that mean Iraq, Syria and Iran are not Islamic?

You're missing the point by clinging to semantics.
Each nation within the so-called perimeter of Russia wants what Russia has to offer them; they have no desire to become part of a Russian Empire.
But of course you already knew that.

Ruffles is a childish little punk. Don't waste your time with him. He is the forum's consummate liar. His writing skills confirm his lack of formal education and, observing the time he spends posting (24/7), indicates he is unemployed or is a grade school truant.

Why, Haniyah, I don't know what happened to your fingers, but you were posting like there was no tomorrow previously and was the one posting around the clock.. Maybe you are working your way to get up to speed. For someone like Roudy, when English is not his native language, he expresses himself pretty darn well.

Say, how's your group "Free Palestine" going?

You have been made a fool of Ruffles. No amount of giffing will change that.

Why, Haniyah, I don't see where Roudy was made a fool. Just because he doesn't follow your agenda doesn't mean that what he posts is not the truth. By the way, say hello to your Facebook pal for me -- the one whose name is Happily Married Muslim Couple.
:lmao:

To be quite honest about it, Roudy lives in a VERY wealthy area that I could not afford to live in and I live in an area where the average income is just below 200K/year.
Yep, we Kikes sometimes message each other behind non-Kikes backs.

Thanks for your input. Are you posting while shopping at the KKK Mart?

Another piece of shit Jew hater crawls out of the woodwork. Ha ha ha.

Roudy, Indeependent was actually sticking up for you and is fooling around with the term "****" because the anti-Semites on message boards have called Jews that.. He does happen to live not that far from your area. In America years ago the Jews (especially the Ashkenazis) were called Kikes It's the same as the Italians being called Wops, Guineas and Dagos (derogatory terms for them).

As far as your area , there was once an article in either Forbes or Fortunes years back about many people from your part of the world now living there. I remember the article mentioning that many were in the manufacture of jeans so the anti-Semites were probably buying these jeans and making the manufacturers wealthier. Anyhow, I see the mansion-like houses with the tell-tale columns out front built by both Muslims and Jews plus the very expensive cars they are driving in my own area, so I have to say to the anti-Semites -- eat your heart out.

thanks Sally I am very familiar with the word ****, I wasn't aware he's one of us. My apologies.

Forum List

Back