Israeli Influence On US Policy

ajwps said:
the Colonial American government has turned the Indian territories into a colony... they're shipping in the Indians to live there and rot in Indian reservation neighborhoods and towns from the core. do you think the US would thrive if there was a Red Man settlement right in the center of it? Arab terrorists do deny their victims basic human rights. that is why the

i think the American government has its people thinking they are just at war with Iraqi terrorists. the Iraqis themselves feel America is declaring war on them with their actions (tearing down houses, denying ordinary Iraqi economic life and opportunity, detaining young Iraqi insurgents for little to no reason, denying Arabs basic resources like water and power at various times, etc etc).. therefore the Iraqi insurgents do not care about American human rights, and until the American military stops its widespread occupation of Iraqi areas, i don't blame the Iraqis for having this attitude.

Nato Air

I don't take sides, I call them as I see them.
Your right America would not have done so well with the Native Americans in the way. It has been my understanding that the natives had some cultural qualitys that keept them from advancing to a modern civilization. Which is apparent in why they did not and have not prospered on thier own even now. It was said that they did not want to embrace farming or any meaningfull work. They just wanted to continue hunting and raiding other tribes in their traditional ways. They were for the most part nomads, that would not put down roots and build cities. Had the Occupiers left them alone or adopted their ways, the lands would have been taken over by another civilized forigen power, just because it was a big fat juicy prize to be taken.

On the Iraq issue:
I think the Americans being the wise and liberty loving people that they are. Are making a effort to rebuild the nation and bring all the good things to a free and Democratic society, Its hard to carry out this work when you have insurgents capturing and killing the workers that are trying to do this work. If the insurgents would put down their AK's and put on a pair of work gloves, help the Forigners rebuild the nation and hold free elections. Then when the work is finaly done and they have their elected leader, he can tell the Americans thank you for the help now get the hell out of my country, The Americans would be more then happy to leave and the American people would be more then happy to welcome their Forces back.

As a member of the U.S. Armed Forces, I have found myself having volunteered for the task, Cleaning and Painting a run down delpadated school house overseas. Looking around at the neighbor hood and the people passing by (probably having Anti-Amrican thoughts) and thinking to my self "Why aren't the people living in this community doing this work, Why did they let a school for small children get in this bad of shape, Don't they value education?"

I can tell you the U.S. or our Armed Forces are not perfect. I could tell you some stories about some worthless Pices of Sh*&t who somehow managed to get a commsion, I could tell you of some of the Blunders we have made in our mis-caculating and not understanding the culture or situation fully.
But our intent is good, we do not want to hold Iraq, we do not want to maintain bases overseas, Infact the talk is of eliminating most of our overseas bases.

Nato Air I do like some of your view points,

White knight said:
I don't take sides, I call them as I see them.
Your right America would not have done so well with the Native Americans in the way. It has been my understanding that the natives had some cultural qualitys that keept them from advancing to a modern civilization. Which is apparent in why they did not and have not prospered on thier own even now. It was said that they did not want to embrace farming or any meaningfull work. They just wanted to continue hunting and raiding other tribes in their traditional ways. They were for the most part nomads, that would not put down roots and build cities. Had the Occupiers left them alone or adopted their ways, the lands would have been taken over by another civilized forigen power, just because it was a big fat juicy prize to be taken.

On the Iraq issue:
I think the Americans being the wise and liberty loving people that they are. Are making a effort to rebuild the nation and bring all the good things to a free and Democratic society, Its hard to carry out this work when you have insurgents capturing and killing the workers that are trying to do this work. If the insurgents would put down their AK's and put on a pair of work gloves, help the Forigners rebuild the nation and hold free elections. Then when the work is finaly done and they have their elected leader, he can tell the Americans thank you for the help now get the hell out of my country, The Americans would be more then happy to leave and the American people would be more then happy to welcome their Forces back.

As a member of the U.S. Armed Forces, I have found myself having volunteered for the task, Cleaning and Painting a run down delpadated school house overseas. Looking around at the neighbor hood and the people passing by (probably having Anti-Amrican thoughts) and thinking to my self "Why aren't the people living in this community doing this work, Why did they let a school for small children get in this bad of shape, Don't they value education?"

I can tell you the U.S. or our Armed Forces are not perfect. I could tell you some stories about some worthless Pices of Sh*&t who somehow managed to get a commsion, I could tell you of some of the Blunders we have made in our mis-caculating and not understanding the culture or situation fully.
But our intent is good, we do not want to hold Iraq, we do not want to maintain bases overseas, Infact the talk is of eliminating most of our overseas bases.

Nato Air I do like some of your view points,

Nato the Arab (Iraqi) mind is not the same as yours. They and their bible (Qur'an) consider all their soil as holy and any non-Muslim (unbeliever) who violates their property is subject to be enslaved or die.

Learn something about Islam and the Qur'an before you start believing that they perceive your relality of peace and conexistence in this world.

This is not a war of soldiers fighting soldiers on a battlefield under the usual rules of war and destruction. This can be compared to a human being (the world) with a deadly cancer spreading throughout it's organs (countries).

Make a peace treaty with your cancer cells slowly and unendingly killing your body. That's the civil way to handle CANCER....

What about Korea, they already have nukes. Is Korea a threat to world peace or their region? You don't see the U.S. to interested in them yet.

I know, they have not used any WMD nor have they been an aggressor like us or Iraq. :)

I would like to hear it from a non-biased source, what has Jerusalem done for the United States. Why do they deserve our overwhelming support?

White knight said:
What about Korea, they already have nukes. Is Korea a threat to world peace or their region? You don't see the U.S. to interested in them yet.

I know, they have not used any WMD nor have they been an aggressor like us or Iraq. :)

I would like to hear it from a non-biased source, what has Jerusalem done for the United States. Why do they deserve our overwhelming support?

Because they're fighting terrorists, like we are.

White knight said:

Actually Israel is not only fighting the same Islamic terrorists that America fights around the world but Israeli and American scientists are working in conjunction to develop weapons to defeat radical Islamic murderers around the world.

Why must you insist that someone do something for YOU before doing what is RIGHT and MORAL?

ajwps said:
Actually Israel is not only fighting the same Islamic terrorists that America fights around the world but Israeli and American scientists are working in conjunction to develop weapons to defeat radical Islamic murderers around the world.

Why must you insist that someone do something for YOU before doing what is RIGHT and MORAL?

Mostly because American taxpayer money (billions) is being used for things that are wrong and immoral!

dilloduck said:
Mostly because American taxpayer money (billions) is being used for things that are wrong and immoral!

Is that your personal opinion?

Is taxpayer money well spent to prevent our entire way of life from being destroyed by these tribal barbarian warlords?

ajwps said:
Is that your personal opinion?

Is taxpayer money well spent to prevent our entire way of life from being destroyed by these tribal barbarian warlords?

Yes it is--it appears to be shared by man others too--You know that.

Why should we outsource our national security to Israel?

dilloduck said:
Yes it is--it appears to be shared by man(y) others too--You know that.

Why should we outsource our national security to Israel?

What appears to you doesn't necessarily need be shared by MANY others as well. And I know that tax money spent on protecting the US from attack is better than spending tax money on projects like 'how fast does ketchup run downhill.'

The US outsources those deeds that would be politcally unpopular at home and around the world. Israel will take the heat but what is new about that.

GET IT NOW!

ajwps said:
What appears to you doesn't necessarily need be shared by MANY others as well. And I know that tax money spent on protecting the US from attack is better than spending tax money on projects like 'how fast does ketchup run downhill.'

The US outsources those deeds that would be politcally unpopular at home and around the world. Israel will take the heat but what is new about that.

GET IT NOW!

You are foolish to think I am the only American who criticizes our enourmous aid to Israel.

So what deeds has Israel done for the US ?

dilloduck said:
You are foolish to think I am the only American who criticizes our enourmous aid to Israel.

So what deeds has Israel done for the US ?

You call 3 billion in yearly loan guarantees as enormous. You are the foolish one.

Do you remember when Israel destroyed the Iraqi nuclear facility in the 1980s. What do you think would have happened if a younger maniac by the name of Sadaam Hussien had developed a nuclear weapon with which to attack the United States.

For the remainder, Israel and American technology has led the United States to its place as the sole remaining superpower.

But that may be a bit too much for you to understand or grasp. I wouldn't want to tax your 'thinking hat.'

dilloduck said:
I'm beginning to see that (removal of Arabs) as the ultimate goal of the WOT. Between Israels' desire to be free of Arabs and Americas' fear of future terror attacks and need for oil, the only option left is to grind the Arab culture and religion into submission and force them to accept our will or die. This policy will ensure our economic superiority and protect the beliefs of Jews and Christians. We complain about their war tactics and condemn them for being uncivilized. I never imagined that America would allow itself to follow a path that basically leads to genocide but apparently there are no other options. It's them or us. Why am I not comfortable with this all of the sudden ? Money buying power?----freedom to the highest bidder?

I totally agree. :(

I think your analysis is pretty good, though I am less squeamish about power over power. The problem for the 200 million white gentiles in America is that they don't HAVE any, at least any traceable to racial identity and cohesion, which the Jews do, which ends up making US their bitch. I don't like that one bit. I personally don't want either 1) Arabs terrorizing me or 2) Jews telling us what our foreign policy should be.

William Joyce said:
I think your analysis is pretty good, though I am less squeamish about power over power. The problem for the 200 million white gentiles in America is that they don't HAVE any, at least any traceable to racial identity and cohesion, which the Jews do, which ends up making US their bitch. I don't like that one bit. I personally don't want either 1) Arabs terrorizing me or 2) Jews telling us what our foreign policy should be.

This Jew who 'rules the world by proxy' is telling you what you should do....

Get an enema and clear up that thickness between your ears.

:finger3:

Forum List

Back