Israeli Heroes

Urbanguerrilla

Silver Member
Aug 27, 2010
"A searing interview with Avichai Sharon and Noam Chayut, both veterans of the Israeli Defense Forces and members of Breaking the Silence. Sharon and Chayut served during the second intifada, an on-going bloodbath that has claimed the lives of over three thousand Palestinians and nine-hundred-fifty Israelis. After thorough introspection, these young men have chosen to speak out about their experiences as self-described "brutal occupiers of a disputed land."

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37MFa7ZKQWo&feature=related[/ame]

For me, its Golda Meir.

Oh dear heavens, when my options were only stewardess on the Guidance counsellors racks as on the boys racks were airline pilot...

when on my rack I could only be a nurse and on the boys s Guidance counsellors rack was Doctor

when my counsellor labelled me as a rebel

damn freaking straight and Golda was a hero and a leader and someone I could look up to from far away.

She was freaking awesome. And she inspired this little rock and roll christian girl to reach heights I never thought I could get to.

Golda Meir.

One of my heros.
Edit to add:

for you super young ones, in the *cough* old days they really did have two racks in a guidance counsellors office.

One for girls and one for boys. I was not allowed to touch the boys career rack. I could only be a stewardess and not an airline pilot. I could only be a nurse not a doctor. Getting the picture?

These were actually our career job racks.

Last edited:
Muslim heroes...

"We Desire Death Like You Desire Life"
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO81aO7QxbM[/ame]

For me, its Golda Meir.

Oh dear heavens, when my options were only stewardess on the Guidance counsellors racks as on the boys racks were airline pilot...

when on my rack I could only be a nurse and on the boys s Guidance counsellors rack was Doctor

damn freaking straight and Golda was a hero and a leader and someone I could look up to from far away.

She was freaking awesome. And she inspired this little rock and roll christian girl to reach heights I never thought I could get to.

Golda Meir.

One of my heros.
Edit to add:

for you super young ones, in the *cough* old days they really did have two racks in a guidance counsellors office.

One for girls and one for boys. I was not allowed to touch the boys career rack. I could only be a stewardess and not an airline pilot. I could only be a nurse not a doctor. Getting the picture?

These are my favorite Golda Meir quotes..

Israel will have peace only when Arabs love their children more than they hate Jews.

*"The Muslims can fight and lose, then come back and fight again. But Israel can only lose once."

Golda Mier.

These people are heroes.. "Hussain Obama":lol::lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGTma28WRB0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGTma28WRB0[/ame]

Last edited:
Adolph Hitler should be considered the greatest Hero of Israel.

He made all of the Jews dreams come true.

Without his help the Jews would still be living in isolated communities in Europe.

They should be eternally grateful to the man they owe everything. :cool:

Allah made the Jews' dreams come true, ignorant Muhammadan. :lol:
Quran 5:20-21...
Remember Moses said to his people: 'O my people! Recall in remembrance the favor of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.
:clap2:

Now, go commit some jihad, which is all you're good for.

For me, its Golda Meir.

Golda Meir.

One of my heros.
Edit to add:

These are my favorite Golda Meir quotes..

Israel will have peace only when Arabs love their children more than they hate Jews.

*"The Muslims can fight and lose, then come back and fight again. But Israel can only lose once."

Golda Mier.

She was such an amazing woman.

I'm sitting here just shaking my head at her strength, her love of country, her resolve.

She was one heck of a hero. Bless her soul. And I'm glad I was able to walk this earth while she lived on it.

Hitler is the hero of the IslamoNazi. Hitler Akbar!

"Oh, Allah, Kill All Jews And Americans"
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rls9eRKyo[/ame]

Without his help the Jews would still be living in isolated communities in Europe.

They should be eternally grateful to the man they owe everything. :cool:

Bazooka barfed.

You cruel son of a bitch. I've never seen the likes of you.

But on the bright side, don't you just represent the Religion of Peace.

Special.

You are special.

Who are you stoning tonight?

Hard work, intelligence and success have made Jews' dreams come true.

Mark Twain...
If statistics are right, the Jews constitute but one percent of the human race. It suggests a nebulous dim puff of stardust lost in the blaze of the Milky Way. Properly, the Jew ought hardly to be heard of, but he is heard of, has always been heard of. He is as prominent on the planet as any other people, and his commercial importance is extravagantly out of proportion to the smallness of his bulk. His contributions to the world's list of great names in literature, science, art, music, finance, medicine, and abstruse learning are also away out of proportion to the weakness of his numbers. He has made a marvelous fight in this world, in all the ages; and had done it with his hands tied behind him. He could be vain of himself, and be excused for it. The Egyptian, the Babylonian, and the Persian rose, filled the planet with sound and splendor, then faded to dream-stuff and passed away; the Greek and the Roman followed; and made a vast noise, and they are gone; other people have sprung up and held their torch high for a time, but it burned out, and they sit in twilight now, or have vanished. The Jew saw them all, beat them all, and is now what he always was, exhibiting no decadence, no infirmities of age, no weakening of his parts, no slowing of his energies, no dulling of his alert and aggressive mind. All things are mortal but the Jew; all other forces pass, but he remains. What is the secret of his immortality?
Modern History Sourcebook: Mark Twain: Concerning The Jews, Harper's Magazine, March, 1898

For Muslim dogs, not so much...

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Account-Reconquest-Sudan/dp/0786707518]Amazon.com: The River War: An Account of the Reconquest of the Sudan (9780786707515): Winston S. Churchill: Books[/ame]

Last edited:
The Jews should have statues of Hitler everywhere in Israel.

To remind them of who is the "real" Father of their nation.

And the type of people that they have become. :cool:

Allah is the father of Israel, virgin chaser.

Remember Moses said to his people: 'O my people! Recall in remembrance the favor of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

The Jews should have statues of Hitler everywhere in Israel.

To remind them of who is the "real" Father of their nation.

And the type of people that they have become. :cool:

Muhammadan, your Muslim dog Mufti collaborated with Hitler. Hitler Akbar, virgin chaser.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSUEx1cKUlg[/ame]

Hitler was the best thing that ever happen to the Jews.

Yet, many of them curse his name.

Why are they so ungrateful to their benefactor??

Allah made the Holy Land for the Jews, virgin chaser.

April 20th, Hitlers birthday, should be declared a National Holiday in Israel

Because he is the "real" founder of the fascist state called Israel. :cool:

Allah is a Zionist, Muhammadan. Allah is most wise.:clap2:

See the IslamoNazi Mufti dog collaborating with the German Nazi Hitler dog...
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSUEx1cKUlg[/ame]

Bill Clinton...
American and Israel share a special bond. Our relationship is unique among all nations. Like America, Israel is a strong democracy, a symbol of freedom, and an oasis of liberty, a home to the oppressed and persecuted
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Israel-History-Martin-Gilbert/dp/0688123627]Amazon.com: Israel: A History (9780688123628): Martin Gilbert: Books: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Democracy-America-Complete-Alexis-Toqueville/dp/1406822701/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1287978179&sr=1-1]Amazon.com: Democracy In America (Complete) (9781406822700): Alexis de Toqueville: Books[/ame]

How many democracies exist among nearly 60 Islamic fascist shitholes, virgin chaser?
Not one.

Islam = Nazism.

Hitler was the best thing that ever happen to the Jews.

Yet, many of them curse his name.

Why are they so ungrateful to their benefactor??

Islam = Nazism

Quran 9:111...
Verily, Allâh has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allâh's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed.

Forum List

Back