Israeli Germany?

dilloduck said:
You stated in an earlier post that whoever conquered a land owned it. This land was conquered by turks prior to 1948. Was it thiers at that time?

Yep and it was a British possession and many others as well. Neither the Turks, nor the British, nor anyone else formed a country when they possesed the land they captured. The Arabs turned it down when the UN partitioned the land so they gave up any right to ownership.

Israel was and is the owner of the land that now has a civilized country established a government, declaration and democratic form of government.

Ergo, NOW IT IS ISRAEL...

If anybody or any country wants to change that fact, it will take more than a UN resolution or Court in the Hague to alter ownership. It must be taken in battle or war and I don't see anybody willing to take on this few people with a mighty army ready to make the land another possession of Islam.

DO YOU????

dilloduck said:
I knew you would get a kick out of it ! and the turk question?

You ought to be in pictures. The Ottoman Turkish Empire were not interested in having a second country.

Many peoples and religions have claimed that the 'holy land' was theirs to take. Many have tried and some even had the land for a period of time. But alas, that was then and now is NOW.

ajwps said:
Yep and it was a British possession and many others as well. Neither the Turks, nor the British, nor anyone else formed a country when they possesed the land they captured. The Arabs turned it down when the UN partitioned the land so they gave up any right to ownership.

Israel was and is the owner of the land that now has a civilized country established a government, declaration and democratic form of government.

Ergo, NOW IT IS ISRAEL...

If anybody or any country wants to change that fact, it will take more than a UN resolution or Court in the Hague to alter ownership. It must be taken in battle or war and I don't see anybody willing to take on this few people with a mighty army ready to make the land another possession of Islam.

DO YOU????

hell no----who wants to fight a country with nukes ! Israels problem is that it's hard to nuke someone who ives across the street. So Israel owned the land but it was a British possession ? Now there's a real stretch ! The Declaration says Israel needs to form a constitution. Why hasn't it done so?

:laugh: Am I right in thinking that where I have mentioned the leader of Saudi Arabia (King Abd-al-Aziz) who was head of state from 1932 to 1953, that ajwps confused him with Lawrence of Arabia!?! Saudi Arabia is a real country but I don't think ajwps realises this "Arab Saudi leader." For his benifit, Saudi Arabia is America's most important Arab ally providing something like 40% of their oil supplies & poessing the power to cripple the US ecomony. Which happened because of US support for Israel durring the last Israel/Arab war (I believe it to be the last, it was the 70s). Also played a vital role in first gulf war.

"Creating history from a Lawrence of Arabia site is as valid as the history of Cinderella."

I don't know whether to laugh or to be shocked at this horrific display of ignorance!!! However I do now know for sure that his opinions are without basis & so are worthless I won't waste my time in disputing them!

Couldn't agree with this guy any more:
ajwps,

i am sorry, you won't get a reply from me for a while, I see the game you are playing and i'm not falling for it. You keep twisting my words (deliberately???) and add bogus arguments. Not worth my time, find someone else to vent at.

Cheers,
by r2200t

dilloduck said:
hell no----who wants to fight a country with nukes ! Israels problem is that it's hard to nuke someone who ives across the street.

Dillo I suspect you have never heard of small tactical nuclear howitzer shells or the Massive Ordnance Penetrator or MOP 30,000 lb bomb now under construction by the USA which exceeds the previous MOAB bomb used in Afghanastan. This is the closest non-nuclear explosive device next to atomic strategic weapons. So there is no real problem for Israel, don't you think?

http://edition.cnn.com/2004/US/07/20/big.bomb/

So Israel owned the land but it was a British possession ? Now there's a real stretch ! The Declaration says Israel needs to form a constitution. Why hasn't it done so?

What is your question? The British, Ottoman Turks and others possessed Israel so where is the stretch?

As far as a Constitution the following information is pertinent:

http://www.jcpa.org/dje/articles/const-intro-93.htm

Although Israel does not have a single complete constitutional document, in its forty-five years of statehood the Jewish state has developed an operative constitution of its own, embodied in a set of written texts that reflect the political system on which the state is based, its social content, and an expanding constitutional tradition. Those texts were properly promulgated by the representatives of the people and recognized as constitutional by Israel's Supreme Court. The texts are collected and presented here for what they are -- Israel's operative constitution that determines the basic operations of the Israeli polity, the basic rules of governance enforced by those empowered to execute and enforce the law and, as such, interpreted by the courts as a constitution.

The constitutional character of a civil society is not based on the existence of a written constitution alone. Both as a new society in the modern sense and as the heir to Jewish political principles, Israel was founded on the basis of a political compact that is both a social contract through which its citizens have established the terms of civil peace upon which their polity rests and a covenant that morally connects Israelis to a set of shared political principles and aspirations.

Israel's declaration of independence is precisely that kind of political compact. The Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel, as it is officially known, represents the consensual basis upon which the state rests. In essence, it is Israel's founding covenant. As indicated by the range of signatures appended to it, it was proclaimed as the expression of a wall-to-wall consensus which extended beyond the Zionist movement to include the Communists and the ultra-Orthodox non-Zionists of Agudat Israel. Precisely drafted to assure the support of all parties to Israel's founding, it combines Jewish national aspirations and universal human rights, religious and secular sensibilities, Zionist needs and the political ends of modern democracy. As such, it was and is a consensus-building document.

I suspect that Israel's Constitution is based on their original Coventant and the Torah (Jewish Bible).

BillBryson said:
:laugh: Am I right in thinking that where I have mentioned the leader of Saudi Arabia (King Abd-al-Aziz) who was head of state from 1932 to 1953, that ajwps confused him with Lawrence of Arabia!?!

Not at all. Dilloduck posted a rather dubious history of Palestine from a Lawrence of Arabia web site. The British Lawrence was hardly unbiased as he hung around with bedoin Arabs and took their position to the English government.

Saudi Arabia was founded exactly like Israel except for the fact that King Abd-al-Aziz went to war with the inhabitants of the area around Mecca and Medina to conquer the land and form Saudi Arabia. Here is a little history as recorded in the Library of Congress of the USA.

http://lcweb2.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/r?frd/cstdy:@field(DOCID+sa0019)

The founder of the modern state of Saudi Arabia lived much of his early life in exile. In the end, however, he not only recovered the territory of the first Al Saud empire, but made a state out of it. Abd al Aziz did this by maneuvering among a number of forces. The first was the religious fervor that Wahhabi Islam continued to inspire. His Wahhabi army, the Ikhwan (brotherhood--see Glossary), for instance, represented a powerful tool, but one that proved so difficult to control that the ruler ultimately had to destroy it. At the same time, Abd al Aziz had to anticipate the manner in which events in Arabia would be viewed abroad and allow foreign powers, particularly the British, to have their way.

Abd al Aziz established the Saudi state in three stages, namely, by retaking Najd in 1905, defeating the Rashidi clan at Hail in 1921, and conquering the Hijaz in 1924. In the first phase, Abd al Aziz acted as tribal leaders had acted for centuries: while still in Kuwait, and only in his twenties, Abd al Aziz rallied a small force from the surrounding tribes and began to raid areas under Rashidi control north of Riyadh. Then in early 1902, he led a small party in a surprise attack on the Rashidi garrison in Riyadh.

The successful attack gave Abd al Aziz a foothold in Najd. One of his first tasks was to establish himself in Riyadh as the Al Saud leader and the Wahhabi imam.

BilltheMuslim said:
Saudi Arabia is a real country but I don't think ajwps realises this "Arab Saudi leader." For his benifit, Saudi Arabia is America's most important Arab ally providing something like 40% of their oil supplies & poessing the power to cripple the US ecomony. Which happened because of US support for Israel durring the last Israel/Arab war (I believe it to be the last, it was the 70s). Also played a vital role in first gulf war.

So you think Saudi Arabia is America's most important ARAB oil ally with some sort of collapse of the US economy? Saudi Arabia, if I'm not mistaken supplied most of the 9/11 suicide bombers, gives 'charity' to terrorists in the United States set on destruction of the USA, and without the USA, your friends in Saudi Arabia would have a great deal of oil to drink if they lost their biggest oil customer, the USA. The Saudi princes are now considered enemies of Islam by the terrorists and have begun to threaten the lives of those same princes who support them.

You may not be aware but the US has developed the technology at low price to turn carbon based garbage and even human waste into real OIL in a few hours when it takes nature thousands of years. The estimate is that there is enough garbage and waste dumped in the US every year to make all the oil this country needs without drilling one hole in the ground. OPEC and the oil companies are not happy about this technology. The loss of Saudi oil production will soon become meaningless.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/08/19/eveningnews/main569133.shtml

"Creating history from a Lawrence of Arabia site is as valid as the history of Cinderella." I don't know whether to laugh or to be shocked at this horrific display of ignorance!!! However I do now know for sure that his opinions are without basis & so are worthless I won't waste my time in disputing them!

You should be laughing if you knew anything about Lawrence and his love of the Arabs. Opinions and views of things are worthless unless they are based on fact. Apparently you don't need to waste your time with facts.

dilloduck said:
So Israel is going to use a bomb constructed in the USA against the Arabs?

Dilloduck which two countries do you think are sharing all military technology and scientific knowledge? Do you know what Bush and Sharon are doing for public consumption and what is happening over the red phone?

Do you think it might be Qatar and the USA?

ajwps said:
Dilloduck which two countries do you think are sharing all military technology and scientific knowledge? Do you know what Bush and Sharon are doing for public consumption and what is happening over the red phone?

Do you think it might be Qatar and the USA?

DUH !!!!!
SO USE IT AND QUIT WHINING !!!!!

dilloduck said:
DUH !!!!!
SO USE IT AND QUIT WHINING !!!!!

I would if I could but unfortunately it is not up to me.

Do I hear that faint sound of moaning coming from your side of the post? :poke:

ajwps said:
I would if I could but unfortunately it is not up to me.

Do I hear that faint sound of moaning coming from your side of the post? :poke:

Well post your desires where someone can do something about it? I'm sure not telling Sharon anything. Start a new thread or something---this one is worn out. How about--LET ISRAEL KILL ALL THE ARABS ! Maybe you'll get support there.

dilloduck said:
Well post your desires where someone can do something about it? I'm sure not telling Sharon anything. Start a new thread or something---this one is worn out. How about--LET ISRAEL KILL ALL THE ARABS ! Maybe you'll get support there.

Sorry but as I previously explained, Israel does not just KILL ALL ARABS for some kind of pastime. I don't know how many ways to tell you that Israel is not like the primitive barbarians that attack them or try to destroy them.

Sometimes you should remember a little back in history when Israel attacked the nuclear facility in Sadaam's Iraq. The world and including the USA screamed bloody murder but Israel did the deed to protect itself while returning to home base without the loss of one jet warplane. Today the world quietly thanks Israel for using their initiative against the selfish world of Nations while condeming Israel for protecting its people with a fence. Nobody pays any attention to a much bigger fence built in Spain to keep out immigrants.

Or the Antebbe raid to free the Jewish hostages who were isolated from the non-Jews and were being used to free their brother killers.

Israel did what was necessary and took no vengence out on those countries who perpetrated this crime. The same applies to the murder of the Israeli weightlifting team in the German olympics. Israel took out those who were involved in this murderous act. Do you think that the Arabs would hesitate for one minute to destroy Israel if they thought they could get away with it. The world would breathe easier with the death of the Jewish nation.

But alas, no nation or group of terrorists has succeeded in eons.

Must be a lot of bad luck or Allah does not help his believers.

ajwps said:
Sorry but as I previously explained, Israel does not just KILL ALL ARABS for some kind of pastime. I don't know how many ways to tell you that Israel is not like the primitive barbarians that attack them or try to destroy them.

Sometimes you should remember a little back in history when Israel attacked the nuclear facility in Sadaam's Iraq. The world and including the USA screamed bloody murder but Israel did the deed to protect itself while returning to home base without the loss of one jet warplane. Today the world quietly thanks Israel for using their initiative against the selfish world of Nations while condeming Israel for protecting its people with a fence. Nobody pays any attention to a much bigger fence built in Spain to keep out immigrants.

Or the Antebbe raid to free the Jewish hostages who were isolated from the non-Jews and were being used to free their brother killers.

Israel did what was necessary and took no vengence out on those countries who perpetrated this crime. The same applies to the murder of the Israeli weightlifting team in the German olympics. Israel took out those who were involved in this murderous act. Do you think that the Arabs would hesitate for one minute to destroy Israel if they thought they could get away with it. The world would breathe easier with the death of the Jewish nation.

But alas, no nation or group of terrorists has succeeded in eons.

Must be a lot of bad luck or Allah does not help his believers.

ok Title your new thread "leave Israel alone--we're good guys--it's not fair for us to have to deal with mean people"

dilloduck said:
ok Title your new thread "leave Israel alone--we're good guys--it's not fair for us to have to deal with mean people"

Maybe a better title to a new thread, "Beware of poking the sleeping peaceful Lion of Judah for you may find yourself among the missing."

Dillduck the following news report today is typical of hundreds of such rocket attacks striking into Israeli homes, business, playgrounds and open fields. How can one explain that a couple of people have been lightly wounded in now many hundreds of such attacks?

A rocket fired towards the western Negev this morning exploded through the roof of a house and landed on a bed in which were sleeping a mother and two children - and no one was hurt.

A rocket fired towards the western Negev this morning exploded through the roof of a house and landed on a bed in which were sleeping a mother and two children - and no one was hurt. "It's simply a miracle," said the local police commander. "There's no explanation how four people escape such a thing without a scratch."

The father later told the story to Ynet:
"I was sleeping upstairs with two children, and my wife was sleeping downstairs with our 10-year-old son at her side, a one-month-old baby in her arms and another child in another bed in the same room. At 5:50 I heard a tremendous boom, and the entire house shook. I ran down, and when I entered the room, I couldn't understand what was going on. There was a burnt smell. My wife came out right away with the baby, and I went into the smoke and took out the other two. We were all in shock at first. The 10-year-old had pieces of plaster fall on him. My wife was burnt in her hand from the Kassam, because it penetrated the roof and got stuck in the middle of the bed - in the empty space between her and my son lying next to her. When she woke up from the blast, she put out her hand to my son - but she touched the Kassam instead and was lightly burned. She is a real heroine. I thank G-d for saving my family."

The family was moved to another house in the kibbutz, which belongs to the Religious Kibbutz Movement, and social workers have already visited.

IDF sources said that the rocket was fired from Jebalya, some eight kilometers (five miles) to the west of Saad. IDF forces are currently stationed around Beit Hanoun - to the north of Jebalya - in an effort to prevent the firing of Kassam rockets.

Yesterday, another rocket landed adjacent to the kibbutz, causing no damage. Local residents say that of late, the Arab-fired rockets have shown improvements. What used to be crude pipes with explosives are now designed with wing-like additions, and are fired further and with more precision.

Two people in the western Negev city of Sderot were killed in a Kassam rocket attack last month. As a result, the IDF initiated Operation Forward Shield, and deployed forces around the PA-controlled city of Beit Hanoun, from where dozens of Kassams had been fired.

In other Gaza incidents today, four mortar shells were fired at the southern Gush Katif town of N'vei Dekalim, causing no casualties or damage... IDF soldiers detected a rocket connected to a tripwire trigger about 150 meters from an outpost on the Egyptian border. The rocket was detonated without incident... A mortar rocket landed near the Erez Crossing facility in Gaza without injuries... This afternoon in northern Israel, an Arab terrorist stabbed a soldier, who was taken to Poriyah Hospital in moderate-to-serious condition.

ajwps said:
Dillduck the following news report today is typical of hundreds of such rocket attacks striking into Israeli homes, business, playgrounds and open fields. How can one explain that a couple of people have been lightly wounded in now many hundreds of such attacks?

Hell if I know---what's your point? Does it really surprise you that some arabs hate you?

dilloduck said:
Hell if I know---what's your point? Does it really surprise you that some arabs hate you?

You really don't know do you? You haven't the faintest clue?

Some (many, most, all) Arabs don't hate me or the Jewish people as much as they fear becoming just another civilization that fades into the sands of time instead of becoming the overlords of western civilization and destroyers of the Jewish people like they have been promised by their Mullahs.

The fact that Arab rockets rain down on Israeli towns, villages, empty lots and homes around the Jewish people without causing death is somewhat akin to Israel winning five wars waged against them by the surrounding large Arab armies but to no avail.

ATTRIBUTION: Elie Wiesel

In Jewish history there are no coincidences.

What are the odds that a flip of the coin turns up heads 10,000 times in a row?

No bellyaching or ululation about being a victim if you please!

dilloduck said:
Just say it--you're right---I have no clue---make a pronouncement--telll me the big mystery!

There is no mystery for those who see the obvious but choose to remain blind.

You said it right-----

Forum List

Back