Israeli Forces Kill Terrorists Who Murdered 3 Jewish Teens

Darn, they are getting the wrong ones again.
Those been hiding from Israel for 3 months, known Hamas operatives, and shot police forces for no reason? Oh my.

What the hell happen, they had them in custody. Do they not think we can remember this stuff.

I think I even have copies of it in my papers, kept all that stuff, to watch how things change.

They had suspects in custody, and those suspects sold out the real murderers. So the IDF went to arrest them for their heinous crime and ended up defending themselves. Are you another bleeding heart that thinks Palestinian murderers should not be pursued and arrested for their crimes, but should be given a reward for their
After killing of 3 innocent boys?
I would gladly kill ANYONE who agree or justify that.
Let me get this straight, you'd kill someone just because you don't care for what they believe or a particular argument they may present? Is that what you're saying?

How about the parents of the kids you fuckers blew away on the beach, is it okay for them to feel that same way about you?

Quid pro quo, mother-fucker!

You forget that a Journalist showed that hamas had erected a rocket launch site on that beach and then put the children there as human shields.

http://www.algemeiner.com/2014/08/1...gaza-hamas-launched-rockets-from-press-hotel/

Freelance Spanish journalist Fernando Gutiérrez said on Twitter Hamas was launching rockets from the press hotel, in Gaza.
In Spanish, Gutiérrez, who is writing for Melilla Hoy, tweeted, “On Saturday, 9th of August, Hamas launched a battery of rockets from the press hotel. What was their intent? To provoke Israel to kill us?#SaveGazaFromHamas.”
The journalist later said he recorded audio of the rockets being launched.
On Twitter, Gutiérrez told followers that he went to Gaza to see the facts for himself.
In another popular tweet in Spanish, Gutiérrez said, “I would be lying if I told you I saw signs of apartheid in Israel. But I’m not going to lie,” posting a photo of an Arab IDF soldier kissing his mother, wearing a hijab, on the cheek.

So sad,........ 3 innocent Palestinian men murdered so the Jews could claim they got their blood revenge.

No arrest........no court........no trial......no jury.......just an execution. .... :doubt:

So sad,........ 3 innocent Palestinian men murdered so the Jews could claim they got their blood revenge.

No arrest........no court........no trial......no jury.......just an execution. .... :doubt:

Hamas had claimed responsibility for the attack. Who was involved was not the secret, just a matter of actually finding them.
They were not innocents. Marwan Kawasme and Amer Abu Aysha fired on the soldiers from their hideout, a carpentry shop in Hebron.

So sad,........ 3 innocent Palestinian men murdered so the Jews could claim they got their blood revenge. No arrest........no court........no trial......no jury.......just an execution. ....
Palistanians and their cheerleaders babbling about "due process" is, like, a funny joke, of course.

Thanks Teddy. The title was the title in the news story. If that qualifies it for badlands or closure then the author of this news article is falling victim to a bad case of censorship! imo.

But by all means let them merge it to the first story. No problem.

Yeah, before the merge, I thought I read the title to say "IDF Murders . . . . ", guess I need to learn to read better sometimes . . .

Just as an fyi - when we merge threads, the title is the title of the oldest thread. In this case neither title would have sent it to Badlands.

This time you got this straight, and you should be ashamed of yourself thinking the opposite slur.
I should be "ashamed"?

You want to kill someone you disagree with, but think I should be ashamed for calling you out on that?

I'm ashamed a violent, narcissistic, prick like you, was ever brought to this planet!

Methinks you meant Nazis.
I meant Israeli's, who happen to be "acting" like Nazis, in many ways.

And to make sure there is no confusion with my point, I'm speaking primarily about "right wing" Israeli's. Left wing Israeli's are kick-ass and should be completely supported in their efforts to change that fucked up government they have.

You forget that a Journalist showed that hamas had erected a rocket launch site on that beach and then put the children there as human shields.

Spanish Journalist in Gaza Hamas Launched Rockets From Press Hotel Jewish Israel News Algemeiner.com

Freelance Spanish journalist Fernando Gutiérrez said on Twitter Hamas was launching rockets from the press hotel, in Gaza.
In Spanish, Gutiérrez, who is writing for Melilla Hoy, tweeted, “On Saturday, 9th of August, Hamas launched a battery of rockets from the press hotel. What was their intent? To provoke Israel to kill us?#SaveGazaFromHamas.”
On Twitter, Gutiérrez told followers that he went to Gaza to see the facts for himself.
In another popular tweet in Spanish, Gutiérrez said, “I would be lying if I told you I saw signs of apartheid in Israel. But I’m not going to lie,” posting a photo of an Arab IDF soldier kissing his mother, wearing a hijab, on the cheek.
What does that have to do with the kids playing soccer on the beach?

FYI, that Spanish reporter said he "recorded audio" of rockets being launched, he didn't say he "saw" them being launched. And if he didn't "see" them being launched, how could he possibly know "where" they were being launched?

Spanish Journalist in Gaza Hamas Launched Rockets From Press Hotel Jewish Israel News Algemeiner.com

FYI, that Spanish reporter said he "recorded audio" of rockets being launched, he didn't say he "saw" them being launched. And if he didn't "see" them being launched, how could he possibly know "where" they were being launched?
He watched the rockets being fired and recorded the sound with a camera that filmed the launch. This is old news, Dildo.

He watched the rockets being fired and recorded the sound with a camera that filmed the launch. This is old news, Dildo.

Precisely as we have already read about what may have happened if he tried to take pictures of film the launches . . .

This time you got this straight, and you should be ashamed of yourself thinking the opposite slur.
I should be "ashamed"?

You want to kill someone you disagree with, but think I should be ashamed for calling you out on that?

I'm ashamed a violent, narcissistic, prick like you, was ever brought to this planet!
I don't want to kill someone just because s/he disagree with me but the fact you agree with child murder and justify it, and I rather be considered violent, narcissistic, prick and not be sided with you, the

I don't want to kill someone just because s/he disagree with me but the fact you agree with child murder and justify it, and I rather be considered violent, narcissistic, prick and not be sided with you, the
When did I agree with a child murderer? What post was it?

And I wouldn't be so quick to say others were agreeing with child murderers after seeing you defend all the Gazan deaths during the last Operation. A full third of those deaths were children and you jumped through hoops to defend the people that murdered them.

Forum List

Back