Israeli forces arrested Greek Orthodox Archbishop Atallah Hanna

Now where did I say that, I am not a defender and supporter of islamonazi terrorism. Until he can prove himself innocent of any suspicions then he will be under scrutiny.

I could say the you don't care if he is innocent or guilty , you just want to attack the Jews over his arrest and questioning.
the archbishop needs to prove himself innocent, huh?

Yes. The piece of shit went on Lebanese and Syrian TV and encouraged terror attacks against Israeli civilians. Such a man of God. He's also suspected of having met with terrorists. It was time to take him in for questioning.

Do you have any proof of this besides bullshit from Hasbara websites?

Lowlife Jew hating scum calls anything that contradicts his lies and hatred "Hasbara".

So, you don't have any reliable proof. I don't hate Jews Ruddy. I do dislike you.

We do have the proof and it is written in your own posts, and they show you hate Jews

Not Bill Gates, but a nice little technology company which I own a part of and am the CEO of makes it easy to relegate you to the not a pot to piss in bin.

Another change of LIES as you were involved in radar and radio only last month, and the way you post any company you are in charge of would soon go bust.

Forum List

Back