Israeli fighter jet crashes after being 'shot down'

What if those tribes revive their identities?

syria-tribes.png

Instead of evading,
better tell me who among those local tribes does the Syrian regime consider as enemies.
And more important - to which tribe do Assad, Khamenai and Nasrallah belong?
So you come up with tribes again? President Assad is the democratically elected President. He does not belong to an ancient tribe. And if he did, what about all the other tribes? Who can you determine legitimacy by tribes? Are you an jungle medicine man or something? A cannibal?

Clearly You cannot answer a simple question, because You have no idea about Syria and who among the Syrians themselves oppose Assad.

Your Magnificent Hero, and his father for 30 years - simply said what You parrot "what civilians?" and went on to bomb (or gas or who knows what) their opposition out of existence.

Q. And all You've got is saying I'm a cannibal and Assad is a Hero...:cuckoo:
What's wrong with You?!
You are parroting your master Netanyahu or Trump or Obama or whoever who just dangles on puppet threads. Otherwise you would say that armed terrorists are not an opposition but terrorists. Since you love Islamist terrorists, why does Hamas have not a representation in the Knesset and why the IDF bombs them, killing thousands of children in the process?

I asked you what opposition and what civilians but you refuse to reply because it is al-Qaeda and similar groups and their human shields.

You just show further why people oppose the likes of Assad.
It's easier to call Your own citizens "al-Qaeda" when they oppose You.
Syria is majority Sunni, not Shia or Alawite, and those tribal boundaries never ceased to exist or to influence Syrian society.

Syrian Tribal Networks and their Implications for the Syrian Uprising
Sunni Arab tribalism has a significant socio-cultural, political, and security impact on the current uprising in Syria, with strong implications for post-Assad governance formation. Tribalism has fueled unrest throughout Syria, including in places such as Dera’a, where mass opposition demonstrations began on March 15, 2011, in the eastern city of Deir al-Zor on the Euphrates River, and in the suburbs of Homs and Damascus, where some of the fiercest combat between the Syrian military and armed opposition groups has occurred. Millions of rural and urban Syrians express an active tribal identity and tribal affiliation is used extensively to mobilize the political and armed opposition against the Assad government as well as to organize paramilitary forces in support of the Syrian regime. Both the Syrian opposition and the Assad government recognize the political importance of the tribal networks that cross Syria and extend into neighboring countries. As a result, the support of Syria’s tribes is a strategic goal for both the Syrian government and the Syrian opposition.
Syrian Tribal Networks and their Implications for the Syrian Uprising - Jamestown

List of armed groups in the Syrian Civil War - Wikipedia
Syrian opposition - Wikipedia
Army of Free Tribes - Wikipedia

Q. Are You saying all above are not citizens?
sunnis.jpg

syria-tribes.png

Instead of evading,
better tell me who among those local tribes does the Syrian regime consider as enemies.
And more important - to which tribe do Assad, Khamenai and Nasrallah belong?
So you come up with tribes again? President Assad is the democratically elected President. He does not belong to an ancient tribe. And if he did, what about all the other tribes? Who can you determine legitimacy by tribes? Are you an jungle medicine man or something? A cannibal?

Clearly You cannot answer a simple question, because You have no idea about Syria and who among the Syrians themselves oppose Assad.

Your Magnificent Hero, and his father for 30 years - simply said what You parrot "what civilians?" and went on to bomb (or gas or who knows what) their opposition out of existence.

What's wrong with You?!
You are parroting your master Netanyahu or Trump or Obama or whoever who just dangles on puppet threads. Otherwise you would say that armed terrorists are not an opposition but terrorists. Since you love Islamist terrorists, why does Hamas have not a representation in the Knesset and why the IDF bombs them, killing thousands of children in the process?

I asked you what opposition and what civilians but you refuse to reply because it is al-Qaeda and similar groups and their human shields.

Syria is majority Sunni, not Shia or Alawite, and those tribal boundaries never ceased to exist or to influence Syrian society.

Sunni Arab tribalism has a significant socio-cultural, political, and security impact on the current uprising in Syria, with strong implications for post-Assad governance formation. Tribalism has fueled unrest throughout Syria, including in places such as Dera’a, where mass opposition demonstrations began on March 15, 2011, in the eastern city of Deir al-Zor on the Euphrates River, and in the suburbs of Homs and Damascus, where some of the fiercest combat between the Syrian military and armed opposition groups has occurred. Millions of rural and urban Syrians express an active tribal identity and tribal affiliation is used extensively to mobilize the political and armed opposition against the Assad government as well as to organize paramilitary forces in support of the Syrian regime. Both the Syrian opposition and the Assad government recognize the political importance of the tribal networks that cross Syria and extend into neighboring countries. As a result, the support of Syria’s tribes is a strategic goal for both the Syrian government and the Syrian opposition.
Syrian Tribal Networks and their Implications for the Syrian Uprising - Jamestown

sunnis.jpg

Are You now trying to sell me some Assad?
Don't bother, You try too hard and it looks disingenuous.
Now answer my previous question You try so hard to evade -

Q. is Assad bombing Syrians because he claims they're all al-Qaeda rather than civilians, like You just did?

Pay attention - I didn't say foreign militias like Hezballah or al-Nusra - I'm talking about Syrian civilians who actively oppose Assad. But You apparently can't even handle the thought that Syrians may oppose Assad - which is exactly a syndrome of a dictator fan.

Last edited:

What's wrong with You?!

sunnis.jpg

Q. is Assad bombing Syrians because he claims they're all al-Qaeda rather than civilians, like You just did?

Pay attention - I didn't say foreign militias like Hezballah or al-Nusra - I'm talking about Syrian civilians who actively oppose Assad. But You apparently can't even handle the thought that Syrians may oppose Assad - which is exactly a syndrome of a dictator fan.
Look, who´s talking!

Who are those freedom loving civilians who hate Assad so much that they prefer al-Qaeda and ISIS?

How many bullshit are going to excrete?

Let´s see those hypocrites´ war crimes! Unlike Syrian efforts to liberate areas under terrorist control, Israel only bombs civilians. 7 weeks of 2014:

Between 2,125 and 2,310 Gazans were killed and between 10,626 and 10,895 were wounded (including 3,374 children, of whom over 1,000 were left permanently disabled). 66 Israeli soldiers, 5 Israeli civilians (including one child) and one Thai civilian were killed and 469 IDF soldiers and 261 Israeli civilians were injured. Gazan civilian casualty rates estimates range between 70% by the Gaza Health Ministry, 65% by United Nations Protection Cluster by OCHA (based in part Gaza Health Ministry reports), and 36% by Israeli officials, The UN estimated that more than 7,000 homes for 10,000 families were razed, together with an additional 89,000 homes damaged, of which roughly 10,000 were severely affected by the bombing. Rebuilding costs were calculated to run from 4-6 billions dollars, over 20 years. On the Israeli side, the economic impact of the operation is estimated at NIS 8.5 billion (approximately 2.5 billion USD) and GDP loss of 0.4%.

2014 Israel–Gaza conflict - Wikipedia

What's wrong with You?!

sunnis.jpg

Look, who´s talking!

Who are those freedom loving civilians who hate Assad so much that they prefer al-Qaeda and ISIS?

:disbelief:

So You ARE saying that anyone who opposes Assad is ISIS or al-Qaeda .

Here's a civil war for You.

And unfortunately Your Magnificent Hero will never understand why his and his father's signature never cost more than the ink.

Last edited:

sunnis.jpg

Look, who´s talking!

So You ARE saying that anyone who opposes Assad is ISIS or al-Qaeda.

Here's a civil war for You.
And unfortunately Your Magnificent Hero will never understand why his and his father's signature never cost more than the ink.
There is no other armed "opposition".

Let´s see those hypocrites´ war crimes! Unlike Syrian efforts to liberate areas under terrorist control, Israel only bombs civilians. 7 weeks of 2014:

Between 2,125 and 2,310 Gazans were killed and between 10,626 and 10,895 were wounded (including 3,374 children, of whom over 1,000 were left permanently disabled). 66 Israeli soldiers, 5 Israeli civilians (including one child) and one Thai civilian were killed and 469 IDF soldiers and 261 Israeli civilians were injured. Gazan civilian casualty rates estimates range between 70% by the Gaza Health Ministry, 65% by United Nations Protection Cluster by OCHA (based in part Gaza Health Ministry reports), and 36% by Israeli officials, The UN estimated that more than 7,000 homes for 10,000 families were razed, together with an additional 89,000 homes damaged, of which roughly 10,000 were severely affected by the bombing. Rebuilding costs were calculated to run from 4-6 billions dollars, over 20 years. On the Israeli side, the economic impact of the operation is estimated at NIS 8.5 billion (approximately 2.5 billion USD) and GDP loss of 0.4%.

Israel never denied collateral damage, that civilians are being killed when Hamas shoots rockets from populated areas. Gazans also are not Israeli citizens, they have their own state/emirate.

But what Assad says - is that ANY opposition from inside to his rule in Syria is automatically stripped of citizenship and considered a foreign enemy - so that when he evaporates all that opposition he's free to hold "elections" without a threat.

But the main point is - he can't manage that power through political means, and he was not able to hold it militarily without Russia and Iran.

Q.How can anyone sign anything with such a weak leader?

Last edited:

Gazans also are not Israeli citizens
Israel never denied collateral damage, that civilians are being killed when Hamas shoots rockets from populated areas.

But what Assad says - is that ANY opposition from inside to his rule in Syria is automatically stripped of citizenship and considered a foreign enemy - so that when he evaporates all that opposition he's free to hold "elections" without a threat.

But the main point is - he can't manage that power through political means, and he was not able to hold it militarily without Russia and Iran.

Assad never said anything like this and any Syrian rebel who didn´t commit war crimes can lay down his arms, settle his status and go back to normal life or even join the ranks in the NDF. It is the foreign militants who oppose the reconciliation and suppress the Syrians when they are tired of war. Also, western support for the terrorist groups make them reject surrender offers.

You are just talking nonsense while you have in fact no idea about the Syrian war.

Assad is a very strong and beloved leader, this is why this filthy bunch of war criminals leading the war on Syria by using terrorism for the Zionist Yinon Plan cannot remove him and were never close to it.

Gazans also are not Israeli citizens
Israel never denied collateral damage, that civilians are being killed when Hamas shoots rockets from populated areas.

Assad never said anything like this and any Syrian rebel who didn´t commit war crimes can lay down his arms, settle his status and go back to normal life or even join the ranks in the NDF. It is the foreign militants who oppose the reconciliation and suppress the Syrians when they are tired of war. Also, western support for the terrorist groups make them reject surrender offers.

You are just talking nonsense while you have in fact no idea about the Syrian war.

Assad is a very strong and beloved leader, this is why this filthy bunch of war criminals leading the war on Syria cannot remove him and were never close to it.
ahh...:puke3:

And You're back to Stalinist rhetorics.

Q.Should You show us what is the map depicted on Assad's party flag?

“Israel is climbing up a high horse,” Alex Fishman (the veteran Israeli Defence Correspondent) wrote in the Hebrew daily, Yedioth Ahronoth, last month, “and is approaching with giant steps a ‘war of choice’: Without mincing words, it’s an initiated war in Lebanon.” In Fishman’s article, he notes: “Classical deterrence is when you threaten an enemy not to harm you in your territory, but here, Israel demands that the enemy refrain from doing something in its own territory, otherwise Israel will harm it. From a historical perspective and from the perspective of international legitimacy, the chances of this threat being accepted as valid, leading to the cessation of enemy activities in its own territory, are slim.”

Israel has been bombing Syria on almost a weekly basis, and issuing a series of war-like threats against Lebanon (on the pretext that Iran was constructing ‘sophisticated missile’ factories there), saying, in effect to President Putin, that if you do not give ironclad guarantees vis-à-vis a Syria free of Iran and Hizbullah, we will disrupt both countries.

Well, what happened is that Israel lost an F16: unexpectedly shot down by the Syrian air defences. The message is this: ‘Stability in Syria and Lebanon is a Russian interest. Whilst, we recognise Israel’s security interests, don’t mess with ours. If you want a war with Iran that is your business, and Russia will not be involved; but do not forget that Iran is, and remains our strategic partner’.

Putin’s Grand Bargain to Israel: Can Israel Digest It?

So let's see, Israel wants to be independent from Arabs, while Assad wants the whole of middle east unified into an Arab empire.

Q. Are You still sure Assad is fighting for INDEPENDENT Syria?

I also wonder whether You know anything about the influx of Shia population into his country.

Last edited:

So let's see, Israel wants to be independent from Arabs, while Assad wants the whole of middle east unified into an Arab empire.

Q. Are You still sure Assad is fighting for INDEPENDENT Syria?

I also wonder whether You know anything about the influx of Shia population into his country.
The pan-Arab idea is dead.

Forum List

Back