Israeli Exports to Turkey Unaffected!!! HAHAHAH

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Take that one to the bank Ekrem ya Turkish whore (and P F Titmore you douche bag antisemite)!

Turkish businesses say 'yes' to Israel - Israel Business, Ynetnews
Turkish businesses say 'yes' to Israel

Civilian exports to Turkey unaffected by flotilla; Turkish businesspeople did not cut business ties with Israel, industry expert says

The diplomatic crisis between Israel and Turkey following the IDF raid on the Gaza-bound flotilla has had no impact on the scope of Israeli civilian exports.

According to the Israeli Credit Insurance Company Ltd. (ICIC), Israeli exports to Turkey in the months of June and July amounted to some $100 million per month, similar to the scope of exports in the months prior to the flotilla.

The annual scope of export to Turkey stands at some $1.2 billion.

ICIC CEO David Milgrom said on Wednesday that the company's initial forecast predicted a decline in new deals, which raised concern that Turkish companies may take advantage of the situation and get out of paying Israeli companies. This forecast, however, did not materialize.

According to the company's data, 26 new export deals were carried out with Turkey in the month of June, and 33 deals took place in July, similar to the situation before the flotilla.

Most of the deals were for the export of goods such as chemicals, plastic, metals, machines and cardboard.

"Turkey is considered one of the main and most important countries for Israeli exporters," Milgrom said, "Despite the images of massive protests we saw in Turkey,Turkish businesspeople did not cut business ties with Israel."

Dude, we are market economy. We can not forbid private economy in its operating business. But on State level, public procurement will not give any deals to Israel. Below, you will see that Isr-Tur private trade is peanuts. The big deals are made on State level.
Those will not be done anymore. I doubt there will be anyone from State establishment signing any trade deals with Israel.

The Private Business will continue their operating business under current legal framework of trade relations.
That framework is probably not to be advanced from State establishment.

Turkish export to Israel:
January: 138.506.000$
February: 171.246.000$
March: 195.815.000$
April: 168.915.000$
May: 152.975.000$
June: 159.607.000$
Total: 983 Million $

Turkish import from Israel:
January: 89.935.000$
February: 97.621.000$
March: 98.179.000$
April: 130.497.000$
May: 130.961.000$
June: 174.468.000$
Total: 718 Million$

Source: Turkish National Statistics Bureau

Welcome in the world of reality.
A reality, where Israel is held at life by a preferential trade-agreement with USA (biggest consumer market) with accompanying Aid towards Israel.

GHook when he heard the news:
greedy-jewish-person-cartoon.jpg

;)

Turkish Whore, Turkey as does, Mexico, Canada, CAFTA states, South Korea and most of Europe have the exact same trade agreements as Israel has with the US.

But I didn't mention the US. I mentioned Israel maintaining and even growing exports to Turkey, while they turn some of your citizens into fish food. I just wanted to know how you felt about that? :lol:

Also you never responded to my story over my first interaction with Turkish nations! :lol:

Welcome in the world of reality.
A reality, where Israel is held at life by a preferential trade-agreement with USA (biggest consumer market) with accompanying Aid towards Israel.

Turkish Whore, Turkey as does, Mexico, Canada, CAFTA states, South Korea and most of Europe have the exact same trade agreements as Israel has with the US.

Lying lobby bitch.
--->
Free Trade Agreements | Office of the United States Trade Representative

But I didn't mention the US. I mentioned Israel maintaining and even growing exports to Turkey, while they turn some of your citizens into fish food. I just wanted to know how you felt about that? :lol:

Money has no nationality and no patriotic considerations.
Yes, 9 of our citizens are - as you say - fish food.
Congratulations.
Turks are in M. East since year 1071.
In Cold War world, Turkey was ranging economically somewhere on place 40 to 50.
In 2023 it will be 10th.
Israel needs to plan for the worst, and hope for the best.
Good luck for you.

Lying lobby bitch.
--->
Free Trade Agreements | Office of the United States Trade Representative

Money has no nationality and no patriotic considerations.
Yes, 9 of our citizens are - as you say - fish food.
Congratulations.
Turks are in M. East since year 1071.
In Cold War world, Turkey was ranging economically somewhere on place 40 to 50.
In 2023 it will be 10th.
Israel needs to plan for the worst, and hope for the best.
Good luck for you.
By then there won't be a Turkey, Israel or the Us as in other words this:
hiroshima_bomb2.jpg

But coming back to reality Turkey will never be 10th, its getting further into the control of Muslim radicals.

Forum List

Back