Israeli Ecstasy Ring

David2004

Jan 15, 2004
If Martha Stewart were Israeli she would not be in Court or in the News

Companies such as Amdocs Limited, Comverse Infosys now named Verint and Urban Moving owned by Israelis have been accused of far worst crimes that the most creative Federal DA charges against Martha Stewart. Below are links to information from some of the United States more credible sources for information and news. This is the hypocrisy of our judicial system that is threatening our national security that the people outside the DC beltway see on the streets in the world. If Martha Stewart were an Israeli art dealer spying on America or Ecstasy importer and distributor there would be no investigation charges or any mass media spectacle.

I have two questions that I would like an answer to please.

1. Why is the United States Department of State covering up this information? The following is the link they withdrew; http:/www.state.gov/g/inl/rls/fs/2001/apr/2230.htm In the United States Department of State fact sheet released in March 2003 it stated ?In the United States, approximately 80% of ecstasy seized in 2000 came from or through the Netherlands. Israeli trafficking syndicates are currently the primary source to distribution groups operating in the United States, smuggling through express mail services, via couriers aboard commercial airline flights, or more recently, through air freight shipments??

2. Why is there no public investigation or charges in these cases outline in the links in this letter?

Amdocs Limited, Comverse Infosys now named Verint
Fox News 12/12-13/01

Urban Moving ABC News, 6/21/02 New York Times 10/8/01 Bergen Record 9/12/01

Israeli art students DEA report 6/01 Channel 11 News in Dallas 10/3/01 AP 3/9/02

Other relative information Washington Post 9/28/01 Fox News, 5/13/02

Israeli Drug Ecstasy Ring New York Magazine 7/24/00

I hope you take some time to read the links I provided you. I would be interested in any information regarding these topics that you may have. The Martha Stewards case is a Travesty of Justices all over the mass media while the Israeli cases above are a threat to our national security that is sweep under the rug. David

P.S. Source of the quote and links from the Center for Cooperative Research
http://911review.org/Wget/www.cooperativeresearch.org/wot/sept11/911mossad.html

The jews are god's chosen people. Christians are god's chosen people by extension cuz god got lonely when the jews weren't listening. We're united under the same god. The Islamsoids are under the same god too, but they smell funny.
Number Two is good enough for me. I'm no egomaniac.

Well of course, the real answer is that often law enforcement officials use a well known persona to send a message. Sometimes they're extra harsh. No one knows these israelis you refer to. It's not as big a story, and not an effective vehicle to send a message to future potential criminals.

"Number Two is good enough for me."

Yeah, I've noticed. It's what you've got in your head.

This attitude works well for prisoners, kidnap victims and slaves. It is not befitting a man. Unfortunately, this is how most of our white "conservatives" act these days behave --- as slaves to the Jews. Throw off the chains, white man.

What is it you're going to "avenge," Mr. Right-Winger? You ain't gonna avenge a damn thing because you've been neutered by the Jewish press and your Christian preacher. Newsflash, bud: Your Christian preacher was bought off by a bag of shekels.

Wake up, white man. You are only secondary to Jews if you allow it.

Woman dies after taking Ecstasy...

Stereosonic music festival: Police despair as Sylvia Choi, 25, dies after taking ecstasy
November 29, 2015 - Drugs at music festivals must stop: police
IT was the latest dance party to end in a drug-induced death ... but it could have been so much worse. One woman is dead, another was put in an induced coma, nine revellers were rushed to hospital and another 120 were treated for the effects of drugs at Sydney’s Stereosonic music festival at Olympic Park on Saturday.

external

As police spoke to friends of Sylvia Choi from Oyster Bay, who died after taking ecstasy at the festival, the commander of the police operation, Assistant Commissioner Frank Mennilli, praised medical staff who saved lives. “The situation could have been a lot worse if it wasn’t for the outstanding job of the police and medical staff at the event,” Mr Mennilli said. “There is no such thing as safe drugs. You are playing Russian roulette with your life. You do not know what you are putting in your system. “These drugs are made by criminals in backyards. It’s like opening a bottle of bleach and swallowing it.”

It is the fifth drug death in just 12 months at a music festival in the state. It is understood Ms Choi had taken at least one ecstasy tablet and crushed a drug, believed to be MDMA, in a bottle of water which she drank. There were reports it took as long as 10 minutes to get Ms Choi off the dance floor to a medical tent after she collapsed about 5pm. She was pronounced dead at Concord Hospital a few hours later. A 22-year-old British tourist, who was with another group of friends, was last night released from Westmead Hospital after earlier being put in an induced coma due to a bad reaction to drugs. “It is extremely frustrating,” Mr Mennilli said.

MORE

Potent pills...
confused.gif

The growing popularity, and potency, of ecstasy and MDMA
Tue, 23 Aug 2016 - With ecstasy, or MDMA, being bought more freely on the dark net, the drug is growing in popularity - and in strength.
Ecstasy, or MDMA, is becoming more readily available to buy, particularly on the so-called "dark web". And this has seen the drug grow in popularity, and in strength. Leslie - not his real name - is 18, and has come with friends to Nass festival in Somerset - an event that celebrates music, skating and BMX riding. It has a zero-tolerance policy on drugs, but it is clear to see that this is being defied. The drug of choice appears to be MDMA. Leslie has 24 pills with him, which he bought for £85 on the dark web - a hidden area of the internet accessible only through certain browsers.

In May, the European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA) reported that high-strength tablets and powders were becoming more easily available, and Leslie's are the most potent he has ever taken. He says it is the first time he has ever been scared of what he is using. "Just when I was walking to one of the sets, it suddenly hit me and I was off my face," he says. "Normally, I react well - I'd be happy, just really excited." Festival organiser Ryan Matthews is clear that "if people are caught with any illegal drugs on site, they are ejected". But there are other worries too, of which Leslie is well aware. "You're taking the word [of] the dealers themselves," he says, regarding the content of the pills. Many illegal drugs are diluted with other cutting agents - in some cases, horse tranquilliser or rat poison.

_90887676_de27-3.jpg

"Leslie" at Nass festival​

About 10% of ecstasy users buy the drug on the dark net, according to a sample of 50,000 people by the Global Drug Survey, and Leslie believes this is the "smart" choice. Without a middleman, he says, the purity of the drug is maintained. "Stupid people will get dirty stuff from the streets," he adds. 'I'm a mother no longer' The devastating effects of ecstasy, however, are well documented. There has been a fourfold increase in British female clubbers seeking emergency medical treatment in the past three years, according to the Global Drug Survey 2016.

Michelle Shevlin's 22-year-old daughter, Stephanie, died in June after taking a pill in a nightclub. "When I found out MDMA was one of the causes of her death, I was really angry, upset, very annoyed," she says. "I still am annoyed." "It's hard to understand how someone can be here one minute and not the next. "I do cry - I cry to sleep, I cry when I wake up, I cry just cleaning the house. "It doesn't get any easier, and the days at the moment seem to be getting longer and harder." Ms Shevlin has a clear message for the dealer who supplied the drug that caused her daughter's death. "I just hope that person is losing sleep every night they're alive... because I'm a mother no longer," she says.

'Lottery' of illegal drugs

The jews are god's chosen people. Christians are god's chosen people by extension cuz god got lonely when the jews weren't listening. We're united under the same god. The Islamsoids are under the same god too, but they smell funny.
Number Two is good enough for me. I'm no egomaniac.

8FmYfUIxjU.gif

Hey.....at least they aren't shipping bomber vests to followers.
Oh, and work on your grammar.

Jeez, they even hook us up with fun drugs? Is there anything great that Jews CAN'T do? Thank you israel!

Forum List

Back