Israeli Deputy Defense Minister claims "suddenly appeared" Palestinians could be from Mars

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Palestinian villagers, who were ordered to leave their homes could be from Mars, Israeli Deputy Defense Minister Eli Ben-Dahan, claims in a Knesset discussion. In order to "lawfully" apply demarcation orders, the addressed places must have been created illegally and suddenly. Ben-Dahan claims the villages didn´t exist and their inhabitants were "not there". Asked if they could have come from Mars he said "Maybe".

eli-ben-dahan.jpg

Not from Mars? Israeli Deputy Defense Minister Eli Ben-Dahan

Read here:
Israel vs the Martians? Israeli Deputy: Palestinians may have come from Mars

Palestinian villagers, who were ordered to leave their homes could be from Mars, Israeli Deputy Defense Minister Eli Ben-Dahan, claims in a Knesset discussion. In order to "lawfully" apply demarcation orders, the addressed places must have been created illegally and suddenly. Ben-Dahan claims the villages didn´t exist and their inhabitants were "not there". Asked if they could have come from Mars he said "Maybe".

eli-ben-dahan.jpg

Not from Mars? Israeli Deputy Defense Minister Eli Ben-Dahan

Read here:
Israel vs the Martians? Israeli Deputy: Palestinians may have come from Mars

Ben-Dahan was born in Casablanca, Morocco, and immigrated to Israel in 1956 at the age of two, his family settling in Beersheba
Eli Ben-Dahan - Wikipedia
another fucking immigrant
Interesting, what an intense delusion.

I see towns on the left and right sides of the picture, what's in the middle is not even a village...
jpeg.jpg

I see towns on the left and right sides of the picture, what's in the middle is not even a village...
jpeg.jpg
And?

It puts his answer in context.
I really don't have enough info about the issue, so I asked...

What's the 2nd town?
Probably Khan al-Amar. There are about 300 Bedouin in Jabal al-Baba and 100 in Khan al-Amar. Both are located next to the Zionist settlement Ma'ale Adumim.

Ma%27ale_adumim_expansion_photo.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back