Israeli democracy vs militant Islamic fascism

Zionazi, phew! Wa cha! I call you what I want. And what you are! :D
Hold your nose, everyhone, The potential Islamofascist terrorist, Baghdad Bob, is emoting. Maybe after he has his Pampers changed, he will calm down a bit. Speaking of Nazis...........
SYRIAN REBEL ‘DEMOCRATS’ FILMED GIVING NAZI SALUTES…….. |

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Man you're dumber than I thought.

Raising a hand is doing an oath.

Way to show us how moronic you are and the websites that sponsor you.

Fail. :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Why, Baghdad Bob, you silly Laughing Hyena, they are just following the Nazis that they feel had the right idea by doing that salute. That's why the many Nazi war criminals fled to Arab countries because they knew the Arabs would sympathize with them. As for failing, Baghdad Bob, you are failing in life seeing that you have no buddies your own age to hang out with. I would suggest that you try to find a few friends.

According to you but then, you're the village idiot. :D

No, even the IDF thinks they are ignorant. Yet the IDF did this to make it look they like don't promote settlers and occupation.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRGg-MOw_2k]Israel evacuates illegal West Bank settlement - no comment - YouTube[/ame]

That may well be but you still have posted nothing which supports your bogus claim that Jews consider Israeli settlers to be as bad as al qaeda and you won't because as we both know, it was just another of your pathetic lies. :D

Moreover. What is wrong with returnees coming back to their original homeland and why are Arabs not called "settlers".

Exactly. And I neither do I care what you call me zio boy. :lol::lol::lol:
Israeli settlers are just as ignorant as alqaeda members.

No, even the IDF thinks they are ignorant. Yet the IDF did this to make it look they like don't promote settlers and occupation.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRGg-MOw_2k]Israel evacuates illegal West Bank settlement - no comment - YouTube[/ame]

Like the crime of Amona destruction?

Someone has to bring answers for the tragedy.

And the IDF does not "promote" anything, stupid. It is not a political movement. It's a military force.

If anyone "promotes" anything, it's only the government or political movements.

Why not let the moron stand for himself (or have you appointed yourself his idiot mouthpiece)? :D

Zionazi, phew! Wa cha! I call you what I want. And what you are! :D
Hold your nose, everyhone, The potential Islamofascist terrorist, Baghdad Bob, is emoting. Maybe after he has his Pampers changed, he will calm down a bit. Speaking of Nazis...........
SYRIAN REBEL ‘DEMOCRATS’ FILMED GIVING NAZI SALUTES…….. |
I always find Islamofascistic vocabulary amusing. Especially when they use the term Nazi, while their totalitarian ideology is closest to real Nazism, not to mention their to Hitler cooperation n Ww2.

Last edited:
Excerpted article:

The Middle East's real apartheid - JPost - Opinion - Op-Eds
5 Mar 2012 – [...]
If apartheid is indeed a crime against humanity, Israel actually is the only apartheid-free state in the Middle East – a state whose Arab population enjoys full equality before the law and more prerogatives than most ethnic minorities in the free world, from the designation of Arabic as an official language to the recognition of non-Jewish religious holidays as legal days of rest.

By contrast, apartheid has been an integral part of the Middle East for over a millennium, and its Arab and Muslim nations continue to legally, politically and socially enforce this discriminatory practice against their hapless minorities.

Why then should an innocent party be under constant pressure to “come clean” while the real culprits are not only left unscathed but also given a worldwide platform to blame others for their own crimes? Rather than engage in incessant apologetics and protestations of innocence, something Jews have been doing for far too long, Israel should adopt a proactive strategy, call a spade a spade and target the real perpetrators of Middle East apartheid: the region’s Arab and Muslim nations.

Arab/Muslim apartheid comes in many forms, and some victims have been subjected to more than one.

• Religious intolerance:

Muslims historically viewed themselves as distinct from, and superior to, all others living under Muslim rule, known as “dhimmis.” They have been loath to give up this privileged status in modern times. Christians, Jews and Baha’is remain second-class citizens throughout the Arab/Muslim world, and even non-ruling Muslim factions have been oppressed by their dominant co-religionists (e.g. Shi’ites in Saudi Arabia, Sunnis in Syria).

• Ethnic inequality:

This historic legacy of intolerance extends well beyond the religious sphere. As longtime imperial masters, Arabs, Turks and Iranians continue to treat long-converted populations, notably Kurds and Berbers, that retained their language, culture and social customs, as inferior.

• Racism:

The Middle East has become the foremost purveyor of anti-Semitic incitement in the world with the medieval blood libel widely circulated alongside a string of modern canards (notably The Protocols of the Elders of Zion) depicting Jews as the source of all evil.

Likewise, Africans of sub-Saharan descent are held in deep contempt, a vestige of the region’s historic role as epicenter of the international slave trade.

• Gender discrimination:

Legal and social discrimination against women is pervasive throughout the Arab-Islamic world, accounting for rampant violence (for example domestic violence or spousal rape are not criminalized) and scores of executions every year, both legal and extra-judicial (i.e. honor killings). Discrimination against homosexuals is even worse.

• Denial of citizenship:

The withholding of citizenship and attendant rights from a large segment of the native-born population is common. Palestinian communities in the Arab states offer the starkest example of this discrimination (in Lebanon, for example, they cannot own property, be employed in many professions, move freely, etc.). The Bidun (stateless peoples) in the Gulf states, and hundreds of thousands of Kurds in Syria have been subjected to similar discrimination.

• Labor inequality:

Mistreatment of foreign workers (especially household servants), ranging from sexual abuse to virtual imprisonment and outright murder, is widely tolerated throughout the Middle East, especially in oil-exporting countries that host large expatriate labor forces.

• Slavery:

The Arabic-speaking countries remain the world’s foremost refuge of slavery, from child and sex trafficking in Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states to actual chattel slavery in Sudan and Mauritania. Indeed, Islamists throughout the Middle East have had no qualms advocating the legalization of slavery.

• Political Oppression:

Many Middle Eastern regimes are little more than elaborate repressive systems aimed at perpetuating apartheid-style domination by a small minority: Alawites in Syria; Tikritis in Saddam’s Iraq; the Saudi royal family; the Hashemite dynasty in Jordan.

Possibly the world’s most arresting anachronism, these endemic abuses have until now escaped scrutiny and condemnation. Western governments have been loath to antagonize their local authoritarian allies, while the educated classes have absolved Middle Easterners of responsibility for their actions in the patronizing tradition of the “white man’s burden,” dismissing regional players as half-witted creatures, too dim to be accountable for their own fate.

It is time to denounce these discriminatory practices and force Arab/Muslim regimes to abide by universally accepted principles of decency and accountability. This will not only expose the hollowness of the Israel delegitimization campaign but will also help promote regional peace and stability....
The Middle East

this is all quite true

but lots applies to israel especially in the stolen territories in west bank area C which are under israeli control

ghettos, roads for jews only, water theft and now settler attacks increasing all the time

so your hasbara smokescreen fails utterly

israel is becoming an apartheid state

liebermann wants to transfer arab areas of israel to the PLO and swap them for the stolen settlements

he is a vicious racist

you are just a hasbara robot zombie and the world is seeing thro the israeli lie machine

Like the crime of Amona destruction?

Someone has to bring answers for the tragedy.

And the IDF does not "promote" anything, stupid. It is not a political movement. It's a military force.

If anyone "promotes" anything, it's only the government or political movements.
lipush there aint no point usin wiords like amona which only few know

i looked it up.....means jewish settlements

for every one destroyed, 100 are being built

smokescreen as always

israel signed the road map treaty under bush which promised lots more settlement destruction and fewer new ones

it has yet to honour it......zio .thieves have to keep on stealin like dracula needs blood

but when pals want to dig wells or build houses they hardly ever get permits do they

that's called apartheid laws

What did Israel gain by giving away Gaza land to the non-deserving Pali Arabs? A radical genocidal Hamas regime. Oops sorry, they are simply "resisting..."

What did Israel gain by giving away Gaza land to the non-deserving Pali Arabs? A radical genocidal Hamas regime. Oops sorry, they are simply "resisting..."

I can;t think of a scummier more vile people than the Palis. Violence is all I know.

But when you fight against Israel, defeat is all you will know

I can;t think of a scummier more vile people than the Palis. Violence is all I know.

But when you fight against Israel, defeat is all you will know
toastie confessed: Violence is all I know

a true statement

givin back stolen land is NOT generosity and you were defeated by hamas to the extent it was costin you too many JEWISH lives and shekels

hamas are murdering swine but the gazans deserve all their stolen land in southern israel back not just their refugee prison

Last edited:
Nice going Islamic "kvetch" your hero Hamas as a shabby spokesman though. Facts aside, only AFTER Israel made the land gesture, the jihadi fascist Hamas won.

Israel evacuates illegal West Bank settlement - no comment - YouTube

That may well be but you still have posted nothing which supports your bogus claim that Jews consider Israeli settlers to be as bad as al qaeda and you won't because as we both know, it was just another of your pathetic lies. :D

Moreover. What is wrong with returnees coming back to their original homeland and why are Arabs not called "settlers".
because they are stealin land that may have been theirs 2,000 years ago but not since

the pal arabs were there all the time and your lie machine can't alter that

however you try and twist and distort it

and how you try!!!

What is the connection between the Land and children of (last 100-150 years) immigrants from Southern Syria, Egypt and Arabia?

Forum List

Back