Israeli Declaration of Independence Holiday , isn't it time we quit their

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
foreign aid? A happy day for them, and a reminder to the Pals of how their land and homes were stolen, and yet you Zionist celebrate.

When I remember and think of the OT, you truly are those people. When you read it, look at who you truly are.

foreign aid? A happy day for them, and a reminder to the Pals of how their land and homes were stolen, and yet you Zionist celebrate.

When I remember and think of the OT, you truly are those people. When you read it, look at who you truly are.

Why ever not, Israel is actually begging the US to do just that. Then the aid to the Islamic nations will also stop, and the US will be richer to the tune of $15 billion from them alone. But they will lose $3 billion in Israeli interest payments and extra welfare cheques for the unemployed defence workers

their what?
you might want to stay off crack when posting .

their what?

Foreign Aid, you know the 3.2 billion a year we give them for "nothing". Or maybe you don't.

their what?

Foreign Aid, you know the 3.2 billion a year we give them for "nothing". Or maybe you don't.
I do. might take some basic writing courses, unless you enjoy coming off as ignorant ?

their what?

I do. might take some basic writing courses, unless you enjoy coming off as ignorant ?

Must be a Zionist. Independent and still receiving aid, that does not sound independent does it ? I think maybe you should come off the crack or whatever your messed up mind is on.

their what?

Must be a Zionist. Independent and still receiving aid, that does not sound independent does it ? I think maybe you should come off the crack or whatever your messed up mind is on.
sorry Ms. hallow head ...but I'm not a ZIONIST. you think of yourself as independent but it's a certainty you receive aid.

their what?

Not quite as most of that is in LOANS that have to be repaid. Now about the $12 billion that the US gives to Islamic states so they can kill Americans, shouldn't you be demanding that be stopped first

their what?

What about the two richest Islamic nations in the world still demanding US aid, now why aren't you demanding they be taken of the list to save $10 billion

their what?

Not quite as most of that is in LOANS that have to be repaid. Now about the $12 billion that the US gives to Islamic states so they can kill Americans, shouldn't you be demanding that be stopped first

The "aid" given to Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq is to induce them to kill Muslim insurgents. The aid given to Egypt and Jordan is to keep them friendly with Israel.

their what?

sorry Ms. hallow head ...but I'm not a ZIONIST. you think of yourself as independent but it's a certainty you receive aid.

Nope , never received any aid , never a food stamp penny, and I pay taxes of which I do not want to go to Israel.

Foreign aid is for developing countries which now Palestine is in great need, and for countries that have a disaster. Israel is neither. Of course Israel should pay to rebuild Palestine since they bombed the foundation out of it.

their what?

Nope , never received any aid , never a food stamp penny, and I pay taxes of which I do not want to go to Israel.
why do I not believe you?

their what?

The "aid" given to Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq is to induce them to kill Muslim insurgents. The aid given to Egypt and Jordan is to keep them friendly with Israel.

And most of it ends up in the terrorists bank accounts. But it is still more than Israel receives in actual aid isn't it, so you should be complaining about that aid and not what Israel gets

How about this? when the Palestinians stop accepting foreign aid so will Israel.

Foreign aid is for developing countries which now Palestine is in great need, and for countries that have a disaster. Israel is neither. Of course Israel should pay to rebuild Palestine since they bombed the foundation out of it.

Then why does Saudi, Pakistan and Jordan get aid when they are not developing countries.

Then the US should pay to rebuild Iraq, Pakistan and Vietnam for the same reason. Then Palestine and Iran can pay for the rebuilding of Israel.

But you forget the Palestinians started the war so they can only blame themselves.

How about this? when the Palestinians stop accepting foreign aid so will Israel.

How about this , since Israel is not going to repair the destruction they caused ,from now on we give Palestinian their foreign aid !! The 2.5 mil we give the Pals a year is not going to cut it, give them the 3.2 BIL plus a year more. I think that is only fair, since there was no excuse for what Israel did.

How about this , since Israel is not going to repair the destruction they caused ,from now on we give Palestinian their foreign aid !! The 2.5 mil we give the Pals a year is not going to cut it, give them the 3.2 BIL plus a year more. I think that is only fair, since there was no excuse for what Israel did.

Why should Israel pay for the hamas attacks on innocent children. Don't forget it is hamas using illegal weapons against Israel that causes the damage when Israel returns fire. So we should be stopping all aid to gaza until hamas has been starved into submission. There is no excuse for mining Israeli schools and is a war crime that should be dealt with very severely.

That sounds nice but the Palestinians think foreign aid is for tunnel construction. Show a Palestinian a dollar and he wants to dig a tunnel.

Forum List

Back