Israeli court acquits army, justifies its killing of Gazan family

P F Tinmore: "An Israeli court rejected a Palestinian lawsuit filed against the Israeli army regarding its killing of civilians and children from one family in an aerial attack on their house during the 2009 war on the Gaza Strip, and also fined the plaintiffs. The bombing led to the killing of Saleha's wife, all her four children and her young sister.The victims are Randa Fayez, the mother and her kids, Diauddin, aged 14, Bahauddin, four years, Rana, 12, and Rula, one year as well as her sister Fatima, 22. Al-Mizan center had filed a request in November 2009 with the Israeli military prosecutor demanding him to open an investigation into the incident, but he closed the probe quickly and did not make any indictments."

Israel doesn't purposely target civilians. whatever terrorist the army was targeting-the coward terrorist purposely hid among the women and children.....it's a known thing, something these MOVEMENT people do.

if there TRULY are other innocent 'families' affected by the aerial strike, israel should - in good faith - do the right thing and offer compensation. it's not fair + the mother/kids killed - it's ..horrible. for that reason alone, pay up israel.

the coward terrorist purposely hid among the women and children....

Like living at home with the wife and kids?

WOW, that is terrible.:cuckoo:

A known terrorist is a legal target------people who know they are targets and
hang around their children are murdering pigs Your other hero ---
SADAAM HUSSEIN ----led his 14 year old grandson to his death too-----
the poor kid died by being in the hideout with grand dad's friends

Your other "god" Adolf abu ali-----took the five small Goebbels
children to hell with him when the russian army began its
attack on Berlin------you think Russia owes compensation to the
GOEBBELS FAMILY?

just curious? aren't there a lot of reservists rolling around the streets of tel aviv and al quds?

say, wasn't there a couple of IDF sergeants dining at the park hotel in netanya a few passovers ago? and there were IDF troops dancin' their little hearts ot at ye auld dolphinarium disco i think?

horrible, absolutely horrible. these things should never have happened, and the fact that jewish posters do everything they can to justify the deaths of innocent palestinians and no matter how much the jewish posters celebrate the deaths of palestinian children, it does not make the deaths of innocent israeli youth any more palatable.

but it is getting there.

What did you expect from the Israelis? ....They could care less how many Palestinians they kill. But of course the western world expects the Palestinians to give in to these sick people.

Once you put terrorist who shoot and bomb and stab innocent Jewish babies in their cribs, to justice, only THEN you can complain about anything.

When some things like this happen, we bring them to court, we investigate.

What do YOUR people do? Give them candies.

The Palestinians are SO FUCKED UP when it comes to simple justice, so don't come and whine and complain!

Which Palestinian was ever put to justice in Palestinian court, by PALESTINIAN judge, when an innocent Jew was killed?

So WHO is mentally sick, Eh?!
t1949.gif

yes, there certainly are a lot of show trials in israel. so much so that the mentally sick israelis think it is an exercise of justice.

when have the israelis ever allowed a palestinian court, as it were?

A known terrorist is a legal target------people who know they are targets and
hang around their children are murdering pigs Your other hero ---
SADAAM HUSSEIN ----led his 14 year old grandson to his death too-----
the poor kid died by being in the hideout with grand dad's friends

Your other "god" Adolf abu ali-----took the five small Goebbels
children to hell with him when the russian army began its
attack on Berlin------you think Russia owes compensation to the
GOEBBELS FAMILY?

just curious? aren't there a lot of reservists rolling around the streets of tel aviv and al quds?

say, wasn't there a couple of IDF sergeants dining at the park hotel in netanya a few passovers ago? and there were IDF troops dancin' their little hearts ot at ye auld dolphinarium disco i think?

horrible, absolutely horrible. these things should never have happened, and the fact that jewish posters do everything they can to justify the deaths of innocent palestinians and no matter how much the jewish posters celebrate the deaths of palestinian children, it does not make the deaths of innocent israeli youth any more palatable.

but it is getting there.

There is no justification for innocents dying on each side. MAy they all R.I.P :(

It certainly is, a world power with the largest military in the region bombs a defenseless population with the heaviest equipment to keep them on a brink of collapse, to keep their people depressed and to destroy their infrastructure. Yet when Hamas attempts to respond by attacking military targets they still call it an terror act. It doesn't make a difference to the Israelis, they want to dehumanize the Palestinians as much as they can. Of course, the rockets are the only way to make Israel think twice before launching a mass murder campaign. That's the only option Palestinians have to deter Israel from destroying Gaza every time they want to test their new weapons on Gaza. It's a legitimate form of resistance against an occupier. It was legitimate when Westerners fought occupiers. And is today.

Of course, the rockets are the only way to make Israel think twice before launching a mass murder campaign.

Indeed, the number of rockets launched in Israel's last aggression brought Israel to the ceasefire table much sooner than in Cast Lead. Many lives were saved.

Of course, Israel has violated that ceasefire almost daily, but hey, that is Israel in a nutshell.

The Palestinians were the one to break the conditions but don't let facts fool you, eh.

that's simply not true at all.

Unless someone here has proof that Israeli pilots were given orders to fire upon civilians, then all the Nazis here need to shut up. I have already provided many examples of how Fakestinians purposely target civilians.

is it hard to goosestep and type at the same time.

P F Tinmore: "An Israeli court rejected a Palestinian lawsuit filed against the Israeli army regarding its killing of civilians and children from one family in an aerial attack on their house during the 2009 war on the Gaza Strip, and also fined the plaintiffs. The bombing led to the killing of Saleha's wife, all her four children and her young sister.The victims are Randa Fayez, the mother and her kids, Diauddin, aged 14, Bahauddin, four years, Rana, 12, and Rula, one year as well as her sister Fatima, 22. Al-Mizan center had filed a request in November 2009 with the Israeli military prosecutor demanding him to open an investigation into the incident, but he closed the probe quickly and did not make any indictments."

Israel doesn't purposely target civilians. whatever terrorist the army was targeting-the coward terrorist purposely hid among the women and children.....it's a known thing, something these MOVEMENT people do.

if there TRULY are other innocent 'families' affected by the aerial strike, israel should - in good faith - do the right thing and offer compensation. it's not fair + the mother/kids killed - it's ..horrible. for that reason alone, pay up israel.

the coward terrorist purposely hid among the women and children....

oh, oops, sorry. too bad it's true. generally, the 'terrorists/movement people hide under the skirts of women and children-even their own kin. you know that, :cuckoo: who are you kidding ? what's the WHOLE story here? personally, for israel to conduct an aerial strike, hopefully the terrorists they were targeting were targeted. they're not like those lunatics in syria where more bombs are dropping on the civilian population, than drops of rain.

Similiar to this family PF....

Israel closes inquiry into Palestinian family killed during Gaza war | World news | guardian.co.uk

Twenty-one members of the extended Samouni family were killed on 5 January 2009, nine days after Israel's onslaught on Gaza began. About 100 members of the family, including women, children, babies and the elderly, had been ordered by the IDF to crowd into a house amid fierce fighting.

Survivors said they felt relatively secure because they were following IDF instructions. However, the following day, three or four missiles struck the house. Nine children were among the dead and medical access to the dozens of injured was denied for two days.

A report by South African judge Richard Goldstone on behalf of the United Nations examined in detail the Samouni family incident. It concluded the deaths were the result of "Israeli fire intentionally directed at them" in breach of the Geneva conventions.

Toastman, this is one of the links saying it was negotiated through Egypt between Israel and Hamas, yet they are still being stopped by Israeli navy.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/25/w...pands-fishing-area-but-risks-remain.html?_r=0

Thanks for the link. I sure hope ISrael and the Palestinians make a deal in the near future so thee Palestinians can make their living through fishing like they have every right to

Fishing and trading and production is what can help the economy. I don't know if you are sincere in your statement, but it really doesn't have an effect on Israel's policies unfortunately.

Toastman, this is one of the links saying it was negotiated through Egypt between Israel and Hamas, yet they are still being stopped by Israeli navy.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/25/w...pands-fishing-area-but-risks-remain.html?_r=0

Thanks for the link. I sure hope ISrael and the Palestinians make a deal in the near future so thee Palestinians can make their living through fishing like they have every right to

Fishing and trading and production is what can help the economy. I don't know if you are sincere in your statement, but it really doesn't have an effect on Israel's policies unfortunately.

The pro-Palestinians on this board try to pant this picture that ISraelis hate Arabs, but that is not so BIK. IT's just not so. Of course, like every ethnicity, there are extremists, but as a whole, Israelis are not hateful torward Arabs. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for the Palestinians, as their hatred for Jews and Israelis is evident. Please don't take that last comment as an insult

The pro-Palestinians on this board try to pant this picture that ISraelis hate Arabs, but that is not so BIK. IT's just not so. Of course, like every ethnicity, there are extremists, but as a whole, Israelis are not hateful torward Arabs. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for the Palestinians, as their hatred for Jews and Israelis is evident. Please don't take that last comment as an insult

I'm not going to take it as an insult, but Israel's population is increasingly becoming a racist society. There are a good amount if excuse of Israeli hatred against Arabs. Both sides do have hatred. But some see at as justified. But Palestinians in no way hate Jews. They don't like the Israelis, they've been under a lot, TM. I've lived 6 months with Israeli policies in Gaza, back in 2004. While their troops were still there. They do have something against us. And they certainly didn't have regard for the population but had plenty of regard for the settlers there and only built for them. Some things were better under them because that was before the blockade. I can understand what you're saying but I've lived it and seen it. I have plenty of experience in this conflict.

I'm not going to take it as an insult, but Israel's population is increasingly becoming a racist society. There are a good amount if excuse of Israeli hatred against Arabs. Both sides do have hatred. But some see at as justified. But Palestinians in no way hate Jews. They don't
like the Israelis, they've been under a lot, TM. I've lived 6 months with Israeli policies in Gaza, back in 2004. While their troops were still there. They do have something against us. And they certainly didn't have regard for the population but had plenty of regard for the settlers there and only built for them. Some things were better under them because that was before the blockade. I can understand what you're saying but I've lived it and seen it. I have
plenty of experience in this conflict.

'because' I know lots of people who have lived it and seen it-----last year I visited
Israel and spoke with my husband's 90 year old aunt. She told me about
her childhood in the shariah shit hole in which she was born including the rape/
murder of hubby's grandmother ----which included the death of the two infants she
held----legal in islamic law------since she was a jewess in a wooded area and wore
no veil over her face------easy target.

everything would be ok in the Middle east if muslims gave up the idea that they
OWN the place and that they have the right to shit on non muslims. Most of all
----give up the phrase "MUSLIM LAND" or "ARAB LAND" unless you want
to find yourself disenfranchised in HINDU LAND, JEWISH LAND and BUDDHIST ]
LAND and-----EPISCOPLIAN LAND

GAZA, (PIC)-- An Israeli court rejected a Palestinian lawsuit filed against the Israeli army regarding its killing of civilians and children from one family in an aerial attack on their house during the 2009 war on the Gaza Strip, and also fined the plaintiffs.

The bombing led to the killing of Saleha's wife, all her four children and her young sister.

The victims are Randa Fayez, the mother and her kids, Diauddin, aged 14, Bahauddin, four years, Rana, 12, and Rula, one year as well as her sister Fatima, 22.

Al-Mizan center had filed a request in November 2009 with the Israeli military prosecutor demanding him to open an investigation into the incident, but he closed the probe quickly and did not make any indictments.

Israeli court acquits army, justifies its killing of Gazan family

The message is , Jews can go from anywhere in the world to Palestine, and kill the indigenous people, the Palestinians, with impunity.

Even trying to file a lawsuit for civil damages results in punishment for families of Gentiles who are killed.

Do you truly believe that ISraelis and the IDF want innocents to die, Sherri ? Honest question. I'm going to see if I can reason with you

Yes, I do. IDF service is required for male and female Israelis and the IDF as a regular practice they keep targeting civilians and civilian objects and engaging in indiscriminate and disproportionate attacks on civilian populations. These acts are war crimes that predictably keep killing innocent civilians and children. Obviously the intent is to terrorize and hurt and kill innocent civilian and children. And all Israeli society is a part of it, military service is not through the use of volunteers. Israelis not only support, but also participate in, the deliberate targeting and killing of Palestinian civilians that includes children.

The message is , Jews can go from anywhere in the world to Palestine, and kill the indigenous people, the Palestinians, with impunity.

Even trying to file a lawsuit for civil damages results in punishment for families of Gentiles who are killed.

Do you truly believe that ISraelis and the IDF want innocents to die, Sherri ? Honest question. I'm going to see if I can reason with you

Yes, I do. IDF service is required for male and female Israelis and the IDF as a regular practice they keep targeting civilians and civilian objects and engaging in indiscriminate and disproportionate attacks on civilian populations. These acts are war crimes that predictably keep killing innocent civilians and children. Obviously the intent is to terrorize and hurt and kill innocent civilian and children. And all Israeli society is a part of it, military service is not through the use of volunteers. Israelis not only support, but also participate in, the deliberate targeting and killing of Palestinian civilians that includes children.
Yessiree, Frau Sherri's Muslim friends have always been busy murdering innocent human beings (including plenty of children) right from he inception of Islam. She can't even find some human rights group for us that is keeping track of all the children being killed by her Muslim friends, and in reality she isn't interested in the lives of these children because the Jews are not involved so she can't blame the murder of these children on the Jews. By the way, Frau Sherri, do you at least have some ballpark figure of the Christian children who have been killed in Syria so far. The amount must be enormous by now. You don't even have to bother yourself giving us the number of Christian children who have been killed all over the place by your friends, such as Iraq and Nigeria, but surely you must have some idea of how many have been killed in Syria.

Thank you for this response Sherri. I mean, I already knew you were a Nazi witch, but now you have shown the whole board that you know NOTHING about the IDF.
I think I speak for everyone on this board when I say, you are FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD .... :cuckoo:

Ohhh Sherri, if you knew half a thing.

When your so far out there, its so easy to make assumtions and to judge.

For someone who's never been to the Israel and uses Palestinian news medias to get her news, Sherri sure knows a lot about the IDF. Her favorite book in Mein Kampf

Forum List

Back