Israeli cop kills 17-year-old in cold blood, gets 9 months

The case leaves multiple questions unanswered, including whether it was Deri or or others who fired the other live rounds. The court accepted that Deri had made two weapons handling errors that led him to fire the round that killed Nadeem.

Sounds legit and let this be a lesson, don't throw rocks at soldiers who have weapons

He wasn't throwing rocks in the video.

Israeli police officer jailed over 2014 death of Palestinian teenager

There is video of it in the link, the kid was just walking and gets snipered.

I'm glad he will be in jail, but 9 months is way too short. If it would have been a Palestinian shooting an Israeli there's no way the punishment would be this lenient.

sad-kitty-face-gravity-cant-hold-a-candle-to-this-7825111.png

"17 yo kid"... "just walking around"...

"At 1.45pm, four minutes after Nadeem threw a stone at Israeli forces, Deri shot him in the chest."

I'm not saying teach Your offspring to throw stones at policemen, to understand how dumb is the Palestinian mentality.

I'm just saying...suicidal maniacs get what they're taught to value:

I'm not saying teach Your offspring to throw stones at policemen, to understand how dumb is the Palestinian mentality.

Freaking Father Of The Year.....not

Terrorist trainee killed by Jew cop...More Itchy and Scratchy bullshit.

This is the headline I wanna see.
Earth swallows giant sandbar known as Israel...no more inane bullshit! Billions in taxpayer dollars saved!...news at five!

"The happiest day of my life"

Ah Mother Of The Year. These people are animals and have no decency

And wait for it....they call it... "honor" :uhoh3:

"The BEST day of my life"...

:th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn: you become immune after awhile from the disturbing ramblings of "muslim slave-women like her."

it's like watching/listening to 'people from another planet. very: bizarre.... [feel sorry for her, :crying: she's brainwashed in a bad way/conditioned in a bad way] - what else is it ? let me know if it's something else other than brainwashing or conditioning.

here in america, they walk around the same way...like lobotomized zombies. you'd think they would pep-up-some now that they're in the land of the free.

Forum List

Back