Read the facts presented, then refute them, if you can
Who are these media giants?

General Electric - CEO, Jeffrey R. Immelt

Walt Disney - CEO Robert Iger

News Corp – CEO Rupert Murdoch ( Jewish mother – Elisabeth Joy Greene ),

President of News – Corp Peter Chernin, President Fox News – Roger Ailes

Time Warner - CEO Jeffrey Bewkes

Viacom – CEO Sumner Redstone (aka Murray Rothstein) All jews

Anyone who speaks against their treachery; anyone who investigates and exposes the amazing width and depth of their corruption; anyone who researches and reports straight up factual information on just who it is in all these positions of power, committing these crimes – are to be ruined; branded as racist, extremists, anti-semitic lunatics and ostracized from society. Combining their vast expanse of media it becomes a group effort; a loud booming voice calling out, “hater, hater, anti-semetic, take the light off of us and point it back at the hater” – and that is where it stops

ISRAELI CONTROL OF AMERICA: A VETERANS TODAY READER COMMENTS | Veterans Today

You either need to lay off the crack or give up the Nazi websites, Bigotgoy.

Your calling a veterans site Nazi 'cos it posts the truth?:eusa_silenced:

In the anti Semite's world, Jews should not be allowed to work hard, get educated, and excel and be successful in society. They dream of going back to Nazi Germany, and the old days right here in the US about 50 years ago, where Jews weren't allowed into private clubs or certain professions such as medicine, and of course most Shariah based Muslim countries, where they legally practice apartheid and religious persecution, today.

Anti Zionism is the New Anti Semetism.

But not at the expense of the host nation

109 Locations whence Jews have been Expelled since AD250
On December 17, 1862, General Ulysses Grant wrote to the Assistant Adjutant General of the US Army:

"I have long since believed that in spite of all the vigilance that can be infused into post commanders, the specie regulations of the Treasury Department have been violated, and that mostly by the Jews and other unprincipled traders. So well satisfied have I been of this that I instructed the commanding officer at Columbus to refuse all permits to Jews to come South, and I have frequently had them expelled from the department. But they come in with their carpet-sacks in spite of all that can be done to prevent it. The Jews seem to be a privileged class that can travel anywhere. They will land at any woodyard on the river and make their way through the country. If not permitted to buy cotton themselves, they will act as agents for someone else, who will be at a military post with a Treasury permit to receive cotton and pay for it in Treasury notes which the Jew will buy at an agreed rate, paying gold."

Also, on December 17, 1862, General Ulysses S. Grant issued General Orders No. 11. This order banished all Jews from Tennessee's western military.

General Orders No. 11 declared: "1. The Jews, as a class, violating every regulation of trade established by the Treasury Department, are hereby expelled from the Department.

"2. Within 24 hours from the receipt of this order by Post Commanders, they will see that all of this class of people are furnished with passes required to leave, and anyone returning after such notification, will be arrested and held in confinement until an opportunity occurs of sending them out as prisoners, unless furnished with permits from these headquarters.

"3. No permits will be given these people to visit headquarters for the purpose of making personal application for trade permits.

"By order of Major Gen. Grant.
109 Locations whence Jews have been Expelled since AD250

Monkey, Jews are geniuses. You're a jealous fucking worthless sack of shit. We get it. No worries.

But how do you use the internet without Google which Israel controls, monkey? :badgrin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfnC0vDx048]Innovation at Google's R&D Center in Israel - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Read the facts presented, then refute them, if you can
Who are these media giants?

General Electric - CEO, Jeffrey R. Immelt

Walt Disney - CEO Robert Iger

News Corp – CEO Rupert Murdoch ( Jewish mother – Elisabeth Joy Greene ),

President of News – Corp Peter Chernin, President Fox News – Roger Ailes

Time Warner - CEO Jeffrey Bewkes

Viacom – CEO Sumner Redstone (aka Murray Rothstein) All jews

Anyone who speaks against their treachery; anyone who investigates and exposes the amazing width and depth of their corruption; anyone who researches and reports straight up factual information on just who it is in all these positions of power, committing these crimes – are to be ruined; branded as racist, extremists, anti-semitic lunatics and ostracized from society. Combining their vast expanse of media it becomes a group effort; a loud booming voice calling out, “hater, hater, anti-semetic, take the light off of us and point it back at the hater” – and that is where it stops

There's a rumor that those guys actually hire and promote non-Jews....any truth to that?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Moses Rules! :clap2:

United States Founding Father President John Adams :clap2:
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.
Amazon.com: Roots Of American Order (9781882926992): Russell Kirk, Forrest McDonald: Books

a friend who worked at the Pentagon and he tells me America has been taken over. He says the Israelis have operatives at all levels, including even the lowest of positions, answering phones and working as Senate pages. He asked me to examine a few facts for him and so I started doing a little research. I was shocked to see what was uncovered just doing a perfunctory study. From the surface to the murky depths our Government, our media and our society have been inundated with a self-serving power structure of secularized avarice which could prove to be very dangerous for America and for the American people. Look at this research and if you follow it, it continues to uncover layer upon layer, upon layer; every where, in every way, America has been taken over to an extent which is simply amazing!

Some say Obama is Muslim, but why would a Muslim surround himself with so many Jewish Czars? We now have more czars than imperial Russia. Let’s consider Obama’s czars: Economic Czars – Larry Summers & Paul Volker, Regulatory Czar – Cass Sunstein, Pay Czar – Kenneth Feinberg, Military Jails Czar – Daniel Fried, Car Czars – Steven Rattner and Ron Bloom, Border Czar – Alan Bersin, Health Rationing Czar – Dr. Donald Berwick, Food Czar – Sam Kass, Climate Czar – Todd Stern, Global Warming Czar – Carol Browner, Afghanistan Czar – Richard Holbrooke, Central Region Czar – Dennis Ross, Aids Czar – Jeffrey Crowley, Domestic Violence Czar – Lynn Rosenthal, Anti-semitism Czar – Hannah Rosenthal, Government Performance Czar – Jeffrey Zients, Drug Czar – Gil Kerlikowske, Science Czar – John Holdren, all are Jewish.

So just for laughs I read the entire article and comments from that Veterans Today website and if they are indicative of the site's work then I would indeed deem it to be a Nazi website.
I find a bit incredible that any thinking adult would still buy into those old canards but was more than a bit disturbed to find the words of our founding fathers changed to support the open hate expressed in the article. Considering your acceptance of such garbage I would deem you, too, to be a Nazi.

The Jews do control America, thank God The Jews created the Bible and the 10 Commandments. See, the Torah is inscribed on the Liberty Bell: "Proclaim Liberty Throughout The Land" Liberty Bell Center - Independence National Historical Park :clap2:

Founding Father of the United States of America John Adams :clap2:
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization
Amazon.com: Roots Of American Order (9781882926992): Russell Kirk, Forrest McDonald: Books

a friend who worked at the Pentagon and he tells me America has been taken over. He says the Israelis have operatives at all levels, including even the lowest of positions, answering phones and working as Senate pages. He asked me to examine a few facts for him and so I started doing a little research. I was shocked to see what was uncovered just doing a perfunctory study. From the surface to the murky depths our Government, our media and our society have been inundated with a self-serving power structure of secularized avarice which could prove to be very dangerous for America and for the American people. Look at this research and if you follow it, it continues to uncover layer upon layer, upon layer; every where, in every way, America has been taken over to an extent which is simply amazing!

Some say Obama is Muslim, but why would a Muslim surround himself with so many Jewish Czars? We now have more czars than imperial Russia. Let’s consider Obama’s czars: Economic Czars – Larry Summers & Paul Volker, Regulatory Czar – Cass Sunstein, Pay Czar – Kenneth Feinberg, Military Jails Czar – Daniel Fried, Car Czars – Steven Rattner and Ron Bloom, Border Czar – Alan Bersin, Health Rationing Czar – Dr. Donald Berwick, Food Czar – Sam Kass, Climate Czar – Todd Stern, Global Warming Czar – Carol Browner, Afghanistan Czar – Richard Holbrooke, Central Region Czar – Dennis Ross, Aids Czar – Jeffrey Crowley, Domestic Violence Czar – Lynn Rosenthal, Anti-semitism Czar – Hannah Rosenthal, Government Performance Czar – Jeffrey Zients, Drug Czar – Gil Kerlikowske, Science Czar – John Holdren, all are Jewish.

So just for laughs I read the entire article and comments from that Veterans Today website and if they are indicative of the site's work then I would indeed deem it to be a Nazi website.
I find a bit incredible that any thinking adult would still buy into those old canards but was more than a bit disturbed to find the words of our founding fathers changed to support the open hate expressed in the article. Considering your acceptance of such garbage I would deem you, too, to be a Nazi.

Who cares what you "Deem"
Let’s consider Obama’s czars: Economic Czars – Larry Summers & Paul Volker, Regulatory Czar – Cass Sunstein, Pay Czar – Kenneth Feinberg, Military Jails Czar – Daniel Fried, Car Czars – Steven Rattner and Ron Bloom, Border Czar – Alan Bersin, Health Rationing Czar – Dr. Donald Berwick, Food Czar – Sam Kass, Climate Czar – Todd Stern, Global Warming Czar – Carol Browner, Afghanistan Czar – Richard Holbrooke, Central Region Czar – Dennis Ross, Aids Czar – Jeffrey Crowley, Domestic Violence Czar – Lynn Rosenthal, Anti-semitism Czar – Hannah Rosenthal, Government Performance Czar – Jeffrey Zients, Drug Czar – Gil Kerlikowske, Science Czar – John Holdren, all are Jewish
Which part of this quote is not true?

Jewish lobby deniers? Yikes! Someone call the Simon Wiesenthal Center. They must need a new crop of people to hunt by now. :D

Jewish genius controls American academia, thank God :clap2:

Yale University Seal: Hebrew Stamp of Approval Yale Alumni Magazine: The Yale Seal (March 2001) :clap2:
Hebrew words mean light and perfection

Yale’s early leaders had spiritual aspirations for their college and saw themselves as American successors to the ancient Israelites

Founding Father of the United States of America John Adams :clap2:
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization

I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxAKFlpdcfc]Applause - YouTube[/ame]

Why is it you print stuff like this? It only gives amo to true anti-semites to start quoting others who are not very nice about their views about Jews...

This is no a beauty contest. Yes Jews have adopted Western Principals thanks to the Roman Rule which spread people far and wide...

It is $$$Money that Rules, and America needs Campaign Finace Reform to lessen its rule over our Government!

Last edited:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxAKFlpdcfc]Applause - YouTube[/ame]

Why is it you print stuff like this? It only gives amo to true anti-semites to start quoting others who are not very nice about their views about Jews...

This is no a beauty contest. Yes Jews have adopted Western Principals thanks to the Roman Rule which spread people far and wide...

It is $$$Money that Rules, and America needs Campaign Finace Reform to lessen its rule over our Government!

Who is more noble, President John Adams or David Duke? Capice?:clap2:

Applause - YouTube

How about Harry Truman?

Jewish lobby deniers? Yikes! Someone call the Simon Wiesenthal Center. They must need a new crop of people to hunt by now. :D

Jos wasn't whining about the "Jewish lobby," sweetheart, he was whining about the presence of Joooos in Obama's administration, claiming they are a traitorous cabal (without offering any proof, of course) and wondering aloud if America has enough "streetlamps from which to hang (America's Joooos)." You've gone from hitching your wagon to an discredited Tinhorn to an out-of-the-closet goose-stepper. I'd say you are sliding quickly down that slippery slope. Enjoy the ride ... weeeeeee.

How about Harry Truman?

How about him. He ordered the documentation of the Nazi death camps so that no one can ever deny the horrors of the Holocaust. Doesn't seem to have worked with the Islamist and Neo Nazi garbage crowd. He was critical in the creation of the state of Israel.

Forum List

Back