Israeli control of america:

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
a friend who worked at the Pentagon and he tells me America has been taken over. He says the Israelis have operatives at all levels, including even the lowest of positions, answering phones and working as Senate pages. He asked me to examine a few facts for him and so I started doing a little research. I was shocked to see what was uncovered just doing a perfunctory study. From the surface to the murky depths our Government, our media and our society have been inundated with a self-serving power structure of secularized avarice which could prove to be very dangerous for America and for the American people. Look at this research and if you follow it, it continues to uncover layer upon layer, upon layer; every where, in every way, America has been taken over to an extent which is simply amazing!

Some say Obama is Muslim, but why would a Muslim surround himself with so many Jewish Czars? We now have more czars than imperial Russia. Let’s consider Obama’s czars: Economic Czars – Larry Summers & Paul Volker, Regulatory Czar – Cass Sunstein, Pay Czar – Kenneth Feinberg, Military Jails Czar – Daniel Fried, Car Czars – Steven Rattner and Ron Bloom, Border Czar – Alan Bersin, Health Rationing Czar – Dr. Donald Berwick, Food Czar – Sam Kass, Climate Czar – Todd Stern, Global Warming Czar – Carol Browner, Afghanistan Czar – Richard Holbrooke, Central Region Czar – Dennis Ross, Aids Czar – Jeffrey Crowley, Domestic Violence Czar – Lynn Rosenthal, Anti-semitism Czar – Hannah Rosenthal, Government Performance Czar – Jeffrey Zients, Drug Czar – Gil Kerlikowske, Science Czar – John Holdren, all are Jewish.
ISRAELI CONTROL OF AMERICA: A VETERANS TODAY READER COMMENTS | Veterans Today

United States Founding Father President John Adams :clap2:
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.
Amazon.com: Roots Of American Order (9781882926992): Russell Kirk, Forrest McDonald: Books

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxAKFlpdcfc]Applause - YouTube[/ame]

• Banned
The AMERICAN HEBREW, leading Jewish newspaper in the United States, in its September 10, 1920 edition said: “The Bolshevik Revolution in Russia was the work of Jewish brains, of Jewish dissatisfaction, of Jewish planning, whose goal was to create a NEW WORLD ORDER. What happened in Russia, shall also, through the same Jewish mental and physical forces, become a reality over all the world.”

United States President John Quincy Adams :clap2:
The precept of the koran is perpetual war against all who deny that Mahomet is the prophet of God. The vanquished may purchase their lives, by the payment of tribute; the victorious may be appeased by a false and delusive promise of peace; and the faithful follower of the prophet, may submit to the imperious necessities of defeat: but the command to propagate the Moslem creed by the sword is always obligatory, when it can be made effective. The commands of the prophet may be performed alike, by fraud, or by force
http://www.amazon.com/Memoir-life-J...2?ie=UTF8&qid=1329866292&sr=8-2&tag=ff0d01-20

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxAKFlpdcfc]Applause - YouTube[/ame]

• Banned
”I am aware how almost impossible it is in this country to carry out a foreign policy [in the Middle East] not approved by the Jews….. terrific control the Jews have over the news media and the barrage the Jews have built up on congressmen …. I am very much concerned over the fact that the Jewish influence here is completely dominating the scene and making it almost impossible to get congress to do anything they don’t approve of. The Israeli embassy is practically dictating to the congress through influential Jewish people in the country”

– Sec. of State John Foster Dulles quoted on p.99 of Fallen Pillars by Donald Neff

a friend who worked at the Pentagon and he tells me America has been taken over. He says the Israelis have operatives at all levels, including even the lowest of positions, answering phones and working as Senate pages. He asked me to examine a few facts for him and so I started doing a little research. I was shocked to see what was uncovered just doing a perfunctory study. From the surface to the murky depths our Government, our media and our society have been inundated with a self-serving power structure of secularized avarice which could prove to be very dangerous for America and for the American people. Look at this research and if you follow it, it continues to uncover layer upon layer, upon layer; every where, in every way, America has been taken over to an extent which is simply amazing!

Some say Obama is Muslim, but why would a Muslim surround himself with so many Jewish Czars? We now have more czars than imperial Russia. Let’s consider Obama’s czars: Economic Czars – Larry Summers & Paul Volker, Regulatory Czar – Cass Sunstein, Pay Czar – Kenneth Feinberg, Military Jails Czar – Daniel Fried, Car Czars – Steven Rattner and Ron Bloom, Border Czar – Alan Bersin, Health Rationing Czar – Dr. Donald Berwick, Food Czar – Sam Kass, Climate Czar – Todd Stern, Global Warming Czar – Carol Browner, Afghanistan Czar – Richard Holbrooke, Central Region Czar – Dennis Ross, Aids Czar – Jeffrey Crowley, Domestic Violence Czar – Lynn Rosenthal, Anti-semitism Czar – Hannah Rosenthal, Government Performance Czar – Jeffrey Zients, Drug Czar – Gil Kerlikowske, Science Czar – John Holdren, all are Jewish.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIEeiDjdUuU]Klavan's One-State Solution: Give the Middle East to the Jews - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry. had to:lol:

The AMERICAN HEBREW, leading Jewish newspaper in the United States, in its September 10, 1920 edition said: “The Bolshevik Revolution in Russia was the work of Jewish brains, of Jewish dissatisfaction, of Jewish planning, whose goal was to create a NEW WORLD ORDER. What happened in Russia, shall also, through the same Jewish mental and physical forces, become a reality over all the world.”
Oh! And Roosevelt admired Mussolini! Will it be cool for the "Veterans Today"?

United States Founding Father President John Adams :clap2:
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.
Amazon.com: Roots Of American Order (9781882926992): Russell Kirk, Forrest McDonald: Books

United States President John Quincy Adams :clap2:
In the seventh century of the Christian era, a wandering Arab of the lineage of Hagar, the Egyptian, combining the preternatural energy of a fanatic and the fraudulent spirit of an impostor, proclaimed himself as a messenger from Heaven, and spread desolation and delusion over an extensive portion of the earth.

Adopting from the sublime conception of the Mosaic law, the doctrine of one omnipotent God; he connected indissolubly with it the audacious falsehood that he was himself his prophet and apostle. Adopting from the new Revelation of Jesus, the faith and hope of immortal life, and of future retribution, he humbled it to the dust, by adapting all the rewards and sanctions of his religion to the gratification of the sexual passion. He poisoned the sources of human felicity at the fountain, by degrading the condition of the female sex, and the allowance of polygamy; and he declared undistinguishing and exterminating war, as a part of his religion, against all the rest of mankind. The essence of his doctrine was violence and lust: To exalt the brutal over the spiritual part of human nature.

Between these two religions, thus contrasted in their characters, a war of twelve hundred years has already raged. That war is yet flagrant; nor can it cease but by the extinction of that imposture, which has been permitted by Providence to prolong the degeneracy of man. While the merciless and dissolute dogmas of the false prophet shall furnish motives to human action, there can never be peace upon earth, and good will towards men. The hand of Ishmael will be against every man, and every man’s hand against him. It is, indeed, amongst the mysterious dealings of God, that this delusion should have been suffered for so many ages, and during so many generations of human kind, to prevail over the doctrines of the meek and peaceful and benevolent Jesus
Amazon.com: John Quincy Adams (The American Presidents Series) (9780805069396): Robert V. Remini, Arthur M. Schlesinger: Books

Would you rather he surrounded himself with Islamist neanderthals?

Geeez ... a lame old Nazi cannard: the Jooos control everything! The Joooos, the Joooos, the Joooos! I'm so surpriused Jos would buy into that old pap.

Read the facts presented, then refute them, if you can
Who are these media giants?

General Electric - CEO, Jeffrey R. Immelt

Walt Disney - CEO Robert Iger

News Corp – CEO Rupert Murdoch ( Jewish mother – Elisabeth Joy Greene ),

President of News – Corp Peter Chernin, President Fox News – Roger Ailes

Time Warner - CEO Jeffrey Bewkes

Viacom – CEO Sumner Redstone (aka Murray Rothstein) All jews

Anyone who speaks against their treachery; anyone who investigates and exposes the amazing width and depth of their corruption; anyone who researches and reports straight up factual information on just who it is in all these positions of power, committing these crimes – are to be ruined; branded as racist, extremists, anti-semitic lunatics and ostracized from society. Combining their vast expanse of media it becomes a group effort; a loud booming voice calling out, “hater, hater, anti-semetic, take the light off of us and point it back at the hater” – and that is where it stops

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/08/24/israeli-control-of-america-a-veterans-today-reader-comments/

Last edited:
In the anti Semite's world, Jews should not be allowed to work hard, get educated, and excel and be successful in society. They dream of going back to Nazi Germany, and the old days right here in the US about 50 years ago, where Jews weren't allowed into private clubs or certain professions such as medicine, and of course most Shariah based Muslim countries, where they legally practice apartheid and religious persecution, today.

Anti Zionism is the New Anti Semetism.

In the anti Semite's world, Jews should not be allowed to work hard, get educated, and excel and be successful in society. They dream of going back to Nazi Germany, and the old days right here in the US about 50 years ago, where Jews weren't allowed into private clubs or certain professions such as medicine, and of course most Shariah based Muslim countries, where they legally practice apartheid and religious persecution, today.

But not at the expense of the host nation

109 Locations whence Jews have been Expelled since AD250
On December 17, 1862, General Ulysses Grant wrote to the Assistant Adjutant General of the US Army:

"I have long since believed that in spite of all the vigilance that can be infused into post commanders, the specie regulations of the Treasury Department have been violated, and that mostly by the Jews and other unprincipled traders. So well satisfied have I been of this that I instructed the commanding officer at Columbus to refuse all permits to Jews to come South, and I have frequently had them expelled from the department. But they come in with their carpet-sacks in spite of all that can be done to prevent it. The Jews seem to be a privileged class that can travel anywhere. They will land at any woodyard on the river and make their way through the country. If not permitted to buy cotton themselves, they will act as agents for someone else, who will be at a military post with a Treasury permit to receive cotton and pay for it in Treasury notes which the Jew will buy at an agreed rate, paying gold."

Also, on December 17, 1862, General Ulysses S. Grant issued General Orders No. 11. This order banished all Jews from Tennessee's western military.

General Orders No. 11 declared: "1. The Jews, as a class, violating every regulation of trade established by the Treasury Department, are hereby expelled from the Department.

"2. Within 24 hours from the receipt of this order by Post Commanders, they will see that all of this class of people are furnished with passes required to leave, and anyone returning after such notification, will be arrested and held in confinement until an opportunity occurs of sending them out as prisoners, unless furnished with permits from these headquarters.

"3. No permits will be given these people to visit headquarters for the purpose of making personal application for trade permits.

"By order of Major Gen. Grant.

But not at the expense of the host nation

On December 17, 1862, General Ulysses Grant wrote to the Assistant Adjutant General of the US Army:

"I have long since believed that in spite of all the vigilance that can be infused into post commanders, the specie regulations of the Treasury Department have been violated, and that mostly by the Jews and other unprincipled traders. So well satisfied have I been of this that I instructed the commanding officer at Columbus to refuse all permits to Jews to come South, and I have frequently had them expelled from the department. But they come in with their carpet-sacks in spite of all that can be done to prevent it. The Jews seem to be a privileged class that can travel anywhere. They will land at any woodyard on the river and make their way through the country. If not permitted to buy cotton themselves, they will act as agents for someone else, who will be at a military post with a Treasury permit to receive cotton and pay for it in Treasury notes which the Jew will buy at an agreed rate, paying gold."

Also, on December 17, 1862, General Ulysses S. Grant issued General Orders No. 11. This order banished all Jews from Tennessee's western military.

General Orders No. 11 declared: "1. The Jews, as a class, violating every regulation of trade established by the Treasury Department, are hereby expelled from the Department.

"2. Within 24 hours from the receipt of this order by Post Commanders, they will see that all of this class of people are furnished with passes required to leave, and anyone returning after such notification, will be arrested and held in confinement until an opportunity occurs of sending them out as prisoners, unless furnished with permits from these headquarters.

"3. No permits will be given these people to visit headquarters for the purpose of making personal application for trade permits.

"By order of Major Gen. Grant.
Why do you keep repeating the same old tired anti Semetic BS, Jos? Is it because you really have nothing that supports your ideology? All you're doing is providing a list of countries and empires which Jews lived in, that collapsed or had revolutions which the Jews fled, not expelled (for the most part). So your list is more a testament to the resilience and determination of Jews rather than the opposite. In other words while many empires such as the Egyptians, Romans, Persians, etc. and come and gone, the Jews have managed to survive as a people, their culture, traditions, and religion intact for the most part. That is quite an acheivement.

The Indestructible Jews

Max I. Dimont’s Jews, God and History, with more than a million and half copies in print, has been acclaimed the “best popular history of the Jews written in the English language.” It answers the questions of the layman searching for an interpretation and understanding of events and facts covering 4,000 years of Jewish and world history.

Dimont’s unique approach to his subject is continued in The Indestructible Jews, a compelling and readable account of the four thousand year history of a people that spans the globe and transcends the ages. From the ancient and simple faith of a small tribe to a global religion with adherents in every nation, the path of the Jews is traced through countless expulsions and migrations, the great tragedy of the Holocaust and the joy of founding a homeland in Israel. Putting the struggle of a persecuted people into perspective, Max Dimont asks whether the tragic sufferings of the Jews have actually been the key to their survival, as other nations and races vanished into obscurity. Here is a book for Jews and non-Jews to enjoy, evoking a proud heritage while offering a hopeful vision of the future

Jewish geniuses control the internet and, thus, the WORLD! :clap2:

Don't envy Jews because you're inferior fucked up losers. You just have shitty DNA :badgrin:

Wall Street Journal: Where Tech Keeps Booming, In Israel, a Clustering of Talent, Research Universities and Venture Capital :clap2:
"Google, Cisco, Microsoft, Intel, eBay . . . ," says one of eBay's executives. "The best-kept secret is that we all live and die by the work of our Israeli teams."
There are more new innovative ideas coming out of Israel than there are out in Silicon Valley right now. And it doesn't slow during economic downturns." The authors of "Start-Up Nation," Dan Senor and Saul Singer, are quoting an executive at British Telecom, but they could just as easily be quoting an executive at Intel, which last year opened a $3.5 billion factory in Kiryat Gat, an hour south of Tel Aviv, to make sophisticated 45-nanometer chips; or Warren Buffett, who in 2006 paid $4 billion for four-fifths of an Israeli firm that makes high-tech cutting tools for cars and planes; or John Chambers, Cisco's chief executive, who has bought nine Israeli start-ups; or Steve Ballmer, who calls Microsoft "as much an Israeli company as an American company" because of the importance of its Israeli technologists. "Google, Cisco, Microsoft, Intel, eBay . . . ," says one of eBay's executives. "The best-kept secret is that we all live and die by the work of our Israeli teams."

Israel is the world's techno-nation. Civilian research-and-development expenditures run 4.5% of the gross domestic product—half-again the level of the U.S., Germany or South Korea—and venture-capital investment per capita is 2½ times that of the U.S. and six times that of the United Kingdom. Even in absolute terms, Israel has only the U.S.—with more than 40 times the population—as a challenger.

Israel—a country of just 7.1 million people—attracted close to $2 billion in venture capital in 2008, as much as flowed to the U.K.'s 61 million citizens or the 145 million people living in Germany and France combined." At the start of 2009, some 63 Israeli companies were listed on the Nasdaq, more than those of any other foreign country. Among the Israeli firms: Teva Pharmaceuticals, the world's largest generic drug maker, with a market cap of $48 billion; and Check Point Software Technologies, with a market cap of $7 billion.

Book Review: "Start-Up Nation" - WSJ.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfnC0vDx048]Innovation at Google's R&D Center in Israel - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Would you rather he surrounded himself with Islamist neanderthals?

Washington said "Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
Put none but Americans on guard tonight.
Attributed to Washington. The only basis for this order seems to be found in Washington’s circular letter to regimental commanders, dated April 30, 1777, regarding recruits for his body guard. “You will therefore send me none but natives.” A few months before, Thomas Hickey, a deserter from the British army, had tried to poison Washington, had been convicted and hanged.

Patriotism Quotes. Hoyt's New Cyclopedia of Practical Quotations. 1922

See #60

Anyone who speaks against their treachery; anyone who investigates and exposes the amazing width and depth of their corruption; anyone who researches and reports straight up factual information on just who it is in all these positions of power, committing these crimes – are to be ruined; branded as racist, extremists, anti-semitic lunatics and ostracized from society. Combining their vast expanse of media it becomes a group effort; a loud booming voice calling out, “hater, hater, anti-semetic, take the light off of us and point it back at the hater” – and that is where it stops

You either need to lay off the crack or give up the Nazi websites, Bigotgoy.

You either need to lay off the crack or give up the Nazi websites, Bigotgoy.

Someone needs to control America. Who better than the brilliant Jews?

Jos cleans hotel rooms and is obviously envious of the successful Jews.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back