Israeli children sign their missiles 'With Love'

Didnt Egypt and Jordan sign peace accords recognizing Israel? Doesnt that set the borders, with the exception of gaza and the west bank?

The 1949 agreements were superceeded by events happening after, namely the 56 war, the 67 war and the 73 war. If this is all you have as support, then you lose.

Total BS ,Bees telling Palestinians to kill Jew? You have to kiLL Palestinians before they kill the Jews. Mindless warmongeing propganda to steal land.

Tomorrow's Pioneers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read the article dipshit.

We could read the story people tell on wiki about Ahmadinejad saying he wanted to wipe Isreal off the map but we know that is a lie. I'm sure there are angry Palestinians who say thing they shouldn't but I could show you videos of Jews sasying they wanted to kill all Palistinians. But it a warmongering POS who uses angry words to commit gonocide on people.

If Americans Knew - what every American needs to know about Israel/Palestine

SAME CRAP FROM THE LAST POST DELETED FOR SPACE

Nice dodge of my question. This is a government sponsored program, on a goverment televison channel. Find me an Israeli government approved equal, if you can.

We could read the story people tell on wiki about Ahmadinejad saying he wanted to wipe Isreal off the map but we know that is a lie. I'm sure there are angry Palestinians who say thing they shouldn't but I could show you videos of Jews sasying they wanted to kill all Palistinians. But it a warmongering POS who uses angry words to commit gonocide on people.

Nice dodge of my question. This is a government sponsored program, on a goverment televison channel. Find me an Israeli government approved equal, if you can.

Didn't dodge it at all, like I said with lie about Ahmadinejad saying he wanted to wipe Israel off the map. misinformation is put out all the time by the Israeli media.

Didnt Egypt and Jordan sign peace accords recognizing Israel? Doesnt that set the borders, with the exception of gaza and the west bank?

The 1949 agreements were superceeded by events happening after, namely the 56 war, the 67 war and the 73 war. If this is all you have as support, then you lose.

Israel will withdraw all its armed forces and civilians from the Sinai behind the international boundary between Egypt and mandated Palestine,

The Avalon Project : Israel-Egypt Treaty

Didn't dodge it at all, like I said with lie about Ahmadinejad saying he wanted to wipe Israel off the map. misinformation is put out all the time by the Israeli media.

Dude, its a fucking show on Palestinian televsion. Are you saying Israel made it up? There are actual confirmed people involved in making it, palestinians, who admit they make it.

ITS A DODGE YOU DENSE HACK.

I'd write all kinds of messages on those missiles if I were those parents. HEY ASSHOLE WHO TELLS MY KIDS HE'S GOING TO KILL THEM -

TAKE THIS!

That works...

but the terrorist supporters think nothing of blowing up jewish children. so they don't think the jews should respond.

you know how that works.

spare us the melodrama. Were this about non-jews doing the exact same thing we all know how the sirens would go off as another three years of excuses are paraded around the end which is nigh (tm)

You point at anti-semite mickey mouses but don't bat an eye when jews teach THEIR kids to hate.

But, this conversation has always been chock full of double standards, has it not?

Israel will withdraw all its armed forces and civilians from the Sinai behind the international boundary between Egypt and mandated Palestine,

Did you forget to read this one?

"The permanent boundary between Egypt and Israel in the recognized international boundary between Egypt and the former mandated territory of Palestine, as shown on the map at Annex II, without prejudice to the issue of the status of the Gaza Strip. The Parties recognize this boundary as inviolable. Each will respect the territorial integrity of the other, including their territorial waters and airspace."

Can someone else back me up on this? I know others have beat this over his head before.

I win, jackass.

I'd write all kinds of messages on those missiles if I were those parents. HEY ASSHOLE WHO TELLS MY KIDS HE'S GOING TO KILL THEM -

TAKE THIS!

That works...

but the terrorist supporters think nothing of blowing up jewish children. so they don't think the jews should respond.

you know how that works.

spare us the melodrama. Were this about non-jews doing the exact same thing we all know how the sirens would go off as another three years of excuses are paraded around the end which is nigh (tm)

You point at anti-semite mickey mouses but don't bat an eye when jews teach THEIR kids to hate.

But, this conversation has always been chock full of double standards, has it not?

Actually "I" pointed at an anti-semetic bumblebee (the mouse was already dead, killed by teh JOOOOOS!!!). I also pointed out that the program was a government sponsored one, on a government televsion station, with blind messages of hate and wishing martyrdom.

If you can find the Israeli equivalent of that, I'll be waiting.

Those wars were not with Palestine. Palestine's borders remained the same as they were in 1922. Israel took over the occupation of Palestinian land from Jordan and Egypt.

Those wars were not with Palestine. Palestine's borders remained the same as they were in 1922. Israel took over the occupation of Palestinian land from Jordan and Egypt.

Nice attempt at flushing your referenced treaty down the memory hole Tinhead. You linked it, and I refuted it, It clearly shows a border, recognized by a former enemy at that.

Again, you lose.

"The permanent boundary between Egypt and Israel in the recognized international boundary between Egypt and the former mandated territory of Palestine, as shown on the map at Annex II, without prejudice to the issue of the status of the Gaza Strip. The Parties recognize this boundary as inviolable. Each will respect the territorial integrity of the other, including their territorial waters and airspace."

Can someone else back me up on this? I know others have beat this over his head before.

I win, jackass.

Is there a difference between a "permanent boundary" and an "international boundary?"

Why wasn't it called an international boundary?

I win, jackass.

Is there a difference between a "permanent boundary" and an "international boundary?"

It doesnt matter, a boundary is a border is a boundary. This is a document showing a recognized border.

Its a transfer of the old palestine border (which egypt only recognized before the treaty, to the current border of Israel with Egypt. It recognizes both the country and border in one fell swoop.

LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER

"LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER"

:rofl:

that sure a compelling argument.

:thup:

isn't it about time to cry antisemite now that you've had your ass handed to you?

I win, jackass.

It doesnt matter, a boundary is a border is a boundary. This is a document showing a recognized border.

Its a transfer of the old palestine border (which egypt only recognized before the treaty, to the current border of Israel with Egypt. It recognizes both the country and border in one fell swoop.

The only people who can change Palestine's borders are the Palestinians. Outsiders do not have that authority. That is why Israel is trying to get the Palestinians to change their borders.

isn't it about time to cry antisemite now that you've had your ass handed to you?

The link to the treaty was the compelling argument, I just felt like adding some garnish to increase my enjoyment of watching tinhead spin in circles.

I've actually seen this argument before, but I'm bored and figured engaging tinhead would be a quick way of increasing my post count with minimal effort.

The only people who can change Palestine's borders are the Palestinians. Outsiders do not have that authority. That is why Israel is trying to get the Palestinians to change their borders.

Not true. The allies changed the borders of germany after WWII without thier consent, and those changes were only ratified in 1993. Again, just because you think it is so, doesnt make it actually happen.

Israel exists, and it isn't going anywhere. the sooner those in Gaza and the west bank, and those in the other countries realize that, the sooner they can move forward.

Or they can keep flinging crappy rockets into Israel and get bitch-slapped for eternity.

The link to the treaty was the compelling argument, I just felt like adding some garnish to increase my enjoyment of watching tinhead spin in circles.

I've actually seen this argument before, but I'm bored and figured engaging tinhead would be a quick way of increasing my post count with minimal effort.

Your link isn't any more compelling than your standard issue zionist excuses for racial purity, son. Backing away from the mudhole that has been stomped in your ass doesn't mean that it didn't happen.

the more you know.

merryxmashitlerbomb_sized.jpg

any outcry about this one?

Did a child write it?

I win, jackass.

He thinks there was a "Palestine" before 1948. :cuckoo:

(Yeah, JORDAN.)

Good, so the Jews in the Mandate drew the borders with their Arab counterparts. Thanks for recognizing us!

Forum List

Back