Israeli children sign their missiles 'With Love'

The rules of international law work both ways, and the cowardly scum of Hamas and Hezbollah refuse to even try to follow them, unlike the IDF. Since they know they would get shit-stomped using conventional war, they hide behind civilians, disguse themselves as civilians, Fire from positions surrounded by civlilans. THEY are the ones who break the rules first, and at that point it is all on them.

All this "international law" bullshit does is allow a small group of people to keep up a losing cause by putting civilians at risk. So instead of a quick war with higher casualties per day, we get this long drawn out crap that costs just as many lives, but takes decades to resolve the underlying conflicts. The people, civillian and governmental, get to hide behind the fact that they are "non-combatants" even though they support the methods and goals used by the "combatants." The non combatants support of the people fighting is proctected behind a shield of law, resulting in no consequence to the support of warfare outside the rules.

It would probably be more effective in saving life to go back to the old WWII model, where attacks are met with overwhelming force. At that point those supporters would have a choice, keep supporting terror or stop those on your side from breaking the rules, because at that point you are now at risk if you continue letting people like Hamas and Hezzbollah attack without regard for any morals or concepts of rules of war.

Total war. That's what you want. Total war does not care for civilians. I know your psyche now and interestingly enough your belief in that last paragraph appears to be how Israel went into the 2006 Lebanon War.

We are talking about Israel here, not Hamas or Hezbollah . Let's keep to the point. The rules of law require proportionality and care of civilians. They demand not to risk the lives of civilians unless their is something of great benefit to be achieved.

Israel went in to scare the hell out of Lebanese, men women and children. Her intent was to destroy infrastructure and she chose to fire where she wished and have no care for the protection of civilians

A human rights group has accused Israel of carrying out indiscriminate air strikes that killed hundreds of civilians during the 2006 Lebanon war.

Human Rights Watch said Israel showed "reckless indifference" to the fate of civilians and queried its argument that Hezbollah used them as human shields.

'Deliberate campaign'

In its 249-page report, Why They Died: Civilian Casualties in Lebanon during the 2006 War, HRW said it had spent five months investigating the deaths of 510 civilians and 51 fighters.

At least 300 of the deaths investigated were of women and children, the group said.

HRW said a simple movement by a civilian, such as going out to buy bread, was often enough to cause an Israeli air strike, even when there was no evidence of Hezbollah fighters in the vicinity.

Israeli warplanes also targeted many moving vehicles that turned out to be carrying only civilians trying to flee the conflict, it added.

"Hezbollah fighters often didn't carry their weapons in the open or regularly wear military uniforms, which made them a hard target to identify," HRW executive director Kenneth Roth said.

"But this doesn't justify the Israel Defence Force's failure to distinguish between civilians and combatants, and if in doubt to treat a person as a civilian, as the laws of war require.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Israel accused over Lebanon war

If I did not know better I would think Israel was deliberately killing civilians.

yeah, nice unbiased source.

The IDF is to professional to deliberately target civillans, whatever your propaganda states. Thier goal is to kill the people trying to kill them. The sad fact is the fighters you support are fucking cowards who hide behind the people the purportedly are trying to liberate.

All on them. NONE on us. Have hamas/hezbollah fight fair, and then we can talk about International law.

Yes it does, and no matter how much you try, you can't make your version of "reality" true. You are an insipid idiot, I've taken shits that have more intellectual accumen then you have.

I have asked many people many times to show Israel's borders and I only get a song and dance.

Israel has no borders.

And people have shown you the map countless times, as well as brought up the fact countless other governments recognize thier borders, and you still keep drivelling the crap that they don't exist.

Also, no family attacks or insults allowed.

I have only seen maps using 1949 armistice lines. The armistice agreements specifically stated that those lines were not borders.

Those are used because Israel has no borders.

The rules of international law work both ways, and the cowardly scum of Hamas and Hezbollah refuse to even try to follow them, unlike the IDF. Since they know they would get shit-stomped using conventional war, they hide behind civilians, disguse themselves as civilians, Fire from positions surrounded by civlilans. THEY are the ones who break the rules first, and at that point it is all on them.

All this "international law" bullshit does is allow a small group of people to keep up a losing cause by putting civilians at risk. So instead of a quick war with higher casualties per day, we get this long drawn out crap that costs just as many lives, but takes decades to resolve the underlying conflicts. The people, civillian and governmental, get to hide behind the fact that they are "non-combatants" even though they support the methods and goals used by the "combatants." The non combatants support of the people fighting is proctected behind a shield of law, resulting in no consequence to the support of warfare outside the rules.

It would probably be more effective in saving life to go back to the old WWII model, where attacks are met with overwhelming force. At that point those supporters would have a choice, keep supporting terror or stop those on your side from breaking the rules, because at that point you are now at risk if you continue letting people like Hamas and Hezzbollah attack without regard for any morals or concepts of rules of war.

Total war. That's what you want. Total war does not care for civilians. I know your psyche now and interestingly enough your belief in that last paragraph appears to be how Israel went into the 2006 Lebanon War.

We are talking about Israel here, not Hamas or Hezbollah . Let's keep to the point. The rules of law require proportionality and care of civilians. They demand not to risk the lives of civilians unless their is something of great benefit to be achieved.

Israel went in to scare the hell out of Lebanese, men women and children. Her intent was to destroy infrastructure and she chose to fire where she wished and have no care for the protection of civilians

A human rights group has accused Israel of carrying out indiscriminate air strikes that killed hundreds of civilians during the 2006 Lebanon war.

Human Rights Watch said Israel showed "reckless indifference" to the fate of civilians and queried its argument that Hezbollah used them as human shields.

'Deliberate campaign'

In its 249-page report, Why They Died: Civilian Casualties in Lebanon during the 2006 War, HRW said it had spent five months investigating the deaths of 510 civilians and 51 fighters.

At least 300 of the deaths investigated were of women and children, the group said.

HRW said a simple movement by a civilian, such as going out to buy bread, was often enough to cause an Israeli air strike, even when there was no evidence of Hezbollah fighters in the vicinity.

Israeli warplanes also targeted many moving vehicles that turned out to be carrying only civilians trying to flee the conflict, it added.

"Hezbollah fighters often didn't carry their weapons in the open or regularly wear military uniforms, which made them a hard target to identify," HRW executive director Kenneth Roth said.

"But this doesn't justify the Israel Defence Force's failure to distinguish between civilians and combatants, and if in doubt to treat a person as a civilian, as the laws of war require.

If I did not know better I would think Israel was deliberately killing civilians :eusa_whistle:

Total war might actually save lives. So far this limited war crap has resulted in ZERO resolution of multiple conflicts, with the only saving grace in a slow trickle of death, both civillian and military, instead of big gobs of death. The death toll in the end looks to be about the same, except all it does is not offend our sensibilites as much.

Limited war allows people to support the fighting without the chance of consequence to themselves. They can give money to the people doing the fighting without fear of retribution, they can send thier children off to blow up buses without worry of thier own safety.

It creates perpetual war, with the occasional stopping of hostilities, but without the clauswitzian RESOULTION of the conflict.

The only way out of this is a Clauswitzian resolution, and since I don't see the Israelis leaving anytime soon, or allowing themeselves to be dominated by hostile people in a one state solution, the palestinians have to be the ones to give on this. Maybe a real war will finally force them to realize this, and save further bloodshed in the future.

Had the US and the UK not been on the winning team after ww2 there would have been a few heads in the noose for war crimes. You have no humanity, no empathy, no respect for human life. You have totally deluded yourself into believing you have the right to ruthlessly murder helpless people including children and babes. You have sunk so low that a normally pacifist person like myself would be moved to war against you.

No doubt another of your delusions is that Israel is 100% innocent.

Please try and learn before you get any older. There are other ways to deal with problems than mass extermination.

Yes it does, and no matter how much you try, you can't make your version of "reality" true. You are an insipid idiot, I've taken shits that have more intellectual accumen then you have.

I have asked many people many times to show Israel's borders and I only get a song and dance.

Israel has no borders.

And people have shown you the map countless times, as well as brought up the fact countless other governments recognize thier borders, and you still keep drivelling the crap that they don't exist.

Also, xxxxxxxx no family attacks.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3rFNbSKpEE"]‪Picard song & dance‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Israel has no borders.

Also, your Mother Fucks dead horses.

I have only seen maps using 1949 armistice lines. The armistice agreements specifically stated that those lines were not borders.

Israel_districts_numbered.png

I know you will find some way to say this isn't real, I just like showing the newer people how much of a lying scumbag you are.

ahh someone has successfully deflected the message of the thread back to the old borders fuss.
Now why would anyone want to do that?

Cool, so, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Egypt have no borders. Who could've known.

Some of the armistice lines followed international borders but they did not replace any. Those existing borders remain intact.

Last edited:

If I did not know better I would think Israel was deliberately killing civilians :eusa_whistle:

Total war might actually save lives. So far this limited war crap has resulted in ZERO resolution of multiple conflicts, with the only saving grace in a slow trickle of death, both civillian and military, instead of big gobs of death. The death toll in the end looks to be about the same, except all it does is not offend our sensibilites as much.

Limited war allows people to support the fighting without the chance of consequence to themselves. They can give money to the people doing the fighting without fear of retribution, they can send thier children off to blow up buses without worry of thier own safety.

It creates perpetual war, with the occasional stopping of hostilities, but without the clauswitzian RESOULTION of the conflict.

The only way out of this is a Clauswitzian resolution, and since I don't see the Israelis leaving anytime soon, or allowing themeselves to be dominated by hostile people in a one state solution, the palestinians have to be the ones to give on this. Maybe a real war will finally force them to realize this, and save further bloodshed in the future.

Had the US and the UK not been on the winning team after ww2 there would have been a few heads in the noose for war crimes. You have no humanity, no empathy, no respect for human life. You have totally deluded yourself into believing you have the right to ruthlessly murder helpless people including children and babes. You have sunk so low that a normally pacifist person like myself would be moved to war against you.

No doubt another of your delusions is that Israel is 100% innocent.

Please try and learn before you get any older. There are other ways to deal with problems than mass extermination.

First of all, any total war I would accept would be defensive in nature only. Second, my goal is to save the greater total of lives over the long run. All we have done in the past 50 years by limiting the savagery of war is make it last longer and never, ever come to a SOLUTION of the intital conflict (what I mean by Clauswitzian), rather than a simple temporary termination of hostilities.

For another example, WWI did not end with a clauswitzian resolution to the conflict in europe, that of german militarism. It took WWII to have the final settlement of the conflict, which was the end of german militarism, which we see the effects of today.

Playing the same half assed rules of war we are currently using will never result in the end of the conflict, but WILL result in continued death and destruction without a forseable end.

ahh someone has successfully deflected the message of the thread back to the old borders fuss.
Now why would anyone want to do that?

I just like watching tinhead run around in circles. I dont often agree with you, US, but I do find you light years more reasonable than tinhead.

Also, your Mother Fucks dead horses.

I know you will find some way to say this isn't real, I just like showing the newer people how much of a lying scumbag you are.

That map shows the border between Lebanon and Palestine which is also an armistice line. Syria and Palestine which is also an armistice line. Jordan and Palestine some of which is an armistice line. Egypt and Palestine which is also an armistice line. Areas B and C are defined by armistice lines but there are no borders there.

Last edited:
Cool, so, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Egypt have no borders. Who could've known.
Some of the armistice lines followed international borders but they did no replace any. Those existing borders remain intact.
Cool, so, everyone has borders! Who could've known.

That map shows the border between Lebanon and Palestine which is also an armistice line. Syria and Palestine which is also an armistice line. Jordan and Palestine some of which is an armistice line. Egypt and Palestine which is also an armistice line. Areas B and C are defined by armistice lines but there are no borders there.

Borders and armistice lines are the same damn thing once the armistice goes on for X years. Just ask the Koreans. try treating the DMZ as "not a border" and see how far that gets you.

Palestine as you think of it only exists in your pitiful excuse for a mind.

Borders and armistice lines are the same damn thing once the armistice goes on for X years. Just ask the Koreans. try treating the DMZ as "not a border" and see how far that gets you.

Nope, still not borders.

Nope, still not borders.

Yes, borders.

I find it less fucked up than having a plush furry bee tell palestinian children about killing jews and how jews are going to kill them.

These kids are in a war zone, and while it may make some people uncomfortable to see them doing this, I'm sure it makes them feel a hell of a lot better knowing someone is trying to stop the people trying to kill them.

Total BS ,Bees telling Palestinians to kill Jew? You have to kiLL Palestinians before they kill the Jews. Mindless warmongeing propganda to steal land.

Tomorrow's Pioneers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read the article dipshit.

We could read the story people tell on wiki about Ahmadinejad saying he wanted to wipe Isreal off the map but we know that is a lie. I'm sure there are angry Palestinians who say thing they shouldn't but I could show you videos of Jews sasying they wanted to kill all Palistinians. But it a warmongering POS who uses angry words to commit gonocide on people.

If Americans Knew - what every American needs to know about Israel/Palestine

September 29, 2000 - Present

124 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 1,463 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information)

Israelis and Palestinians Killed

1,084 Israelis and at least 6,430 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information)

Israelis and Palestinians Injured

9,226 Israelis and 45,041 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information.)

Daily U.S. Military Aid to Israel and the Palestinians
Fiscal Year 2011

During Fiscal Year 2011, the U.S. is providing Israel with at least $8.2 million per day in military aid and $0 in military aid to the Palestinians. (View Sources & More Information)

Current Number of Political Prisoners and Detainees

1 Israeli is being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 5,935 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel. (View Sources & More Information)

Demolitions of Israeli and Palestinian Homes
1967 - Present

0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and 24,813 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since 1967. (View Sources & More Information)

Israeli and Palestinian Unemployment Rates

The Israeli unemployment rate is 6.4%, while the Palestinian unemployment in the West Bank is 16.5% and 40% in

Israel currently has 236 Jewish-only settlements and ‘outposts’ built on confiscated Palestinian land. Palestinians do not have any settlements on Israeli land. (View Sources & More Information)

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back