Israeli children sign their missiles 'With Love'

The rules of international law work both ways, and the cowardly scum of Hamas and Hezbollah refuse to even try to follow them, unlike the IDF. Since they know they would get shit-stomped using conventional war, they hide behind civilians, disguse themselves as civilians, Fire from positions surrounded by civlilans. THEY are the ones who break the rules first, and at that point it is all on them.

All this "international law" bullshit does is allow a small group of people to keep up a losing cause by putting civilians at risk. So instead of a quick war with higher casualties per day, we get this long drawn out crap that costs just as many lives, but takes decades to resolve the underlying conflicts. The people, civillian and governmental, get to hide behind the fact that they are "non-combatants" even though they support the methods and goals used by the "combatants." The non combatants support of the people fighting is proctected behind a shield of law, resulting in no consequence to the support of warfare outside the rules.

It would probably be more effective in saving life to go back to the old WWII model, where attacks are met with overwhelming force. At that point those supporters would have a choice, keep supporting terror or stop those on your side from breaking the rules, because at that point you are now at risk if you continue letting people like Hamas and Hezzbollah attack without regard for any morals or concepts of rules of war.

The Palestinians have the legal right to defend themselves.

So do the Israelis. If hamas and hezbollah stopped firing rockets there would be no need for Israeli return fire.

but we all know where this is going, you will deny that Israel exists, and then go into your usual pattern of ignoring reality and fact.

Occupations have no right to self defense.

What I get from this thread.

Is that when Jews teach hate to their children it is fine and dandy.

But when the Palestinians do it then it's child abuse and totally evil.

that is the essence of the stance of most Americans.
And those who do not feel that way are antisemetic and unamerican.

I support peace which means I support neither side.

The stance of this american is that the people in Gaza and the west bank can have peace if they get the terrorist assholes they support to stop firing rockets over the border into Israel. Maybe they should accept the fact THEY FUCKING LOST THE WAR(S) and try to build on what land they have, instead of waging a pointless insurgency against a people that are not going anywhere.

If they tried to build a society peacefully they could then use it as an example of why they deserve recognition, or possible compenstation for losing land to Israel during the several wars that occured.

If they keep fighting a losing battle, I say fuck them. They have a choice, just like Lee's men did when they lost the american civil war. The southerners accepted defeat and went on with thier lives. These people need to do that too.

The Palestinians have the legal right to defend themselves.

So do the Israelis. If hamas and hezbollah stopped firing rockets there would be no need for Israeli return fire.

but we all know where this is going, you will deny that Israel exists, and then go into your usual pattern of ignoring reality and fact.

Occupations have no right to self defense.

I love when I am right. The same old crap. You really are a worthless asshole.

What I get from this thread.

Is that when Jews teach hate to their children it is fine and dandy.

But when the Palestinians do it then it's child abuse and totally evil.

The stance of this american is that the people in Gaza and the west bank can have peace if they get the terrorist assholes they support to stop firing rockets over the border into Israel. Maybe they should accept the fact THEY FUCKING LOST THE WAR(S) and try to build on what land they have, instead of waging a pointless insurgency against a people that are not going anywhere.

If they tried to build a society peacefully they could then use it as an example of why they deserve recognition, or possible compenstation for losing land to Israel during the several wars that occured.

If they keep fighting a losing battle, I say fuck them. They have a choice, just like Lee's men did when they lost the american civil war. The southerners accepted defeat and went on with thier lives. These people need to do that too.

stop firing rockets over the border into Israel.

That is a lie. Israel has no borders.

Yes it does, and no matter how much you try, you can't make your version of "reality" true. You are an insipid idiot, I've taken shits that have more intellectual accumen then you have.

The rules of international law work both ways, and the cowardly scum of Hamas and Hezbollah refuse to even try to follow them, unlike the IDF. Since they know they would get shit-stomped using conventional war, they hide behind civilians, disguse themselves as civilians, Fire from positions surrounded by civlilans. THEY are the ones who break the rules first, and at that point it is all on them.

All this "international law" bullshit does is allow a small group of people to keep up a losing cause by putting civilians at risk. So instead of a quick war with higher casualties per day, we get this long drawn out crap that costs just as many lives, but takes decades to resolve the underlying conflicts. The people, civillian and governmental, get to hide behind the fact that they are "non-combatants" even though they support the methods and goals used by the "combatants." The non combatants support of the people fighting is proctected behind a shield of law, resulting in no consequence to the support of warfare outside the rules.

It would probably be more effective in saving life to go back to the old WWII model, where attacks are met with overwhelming force. At that point those supporters would have a choice, keep supporting terror or stop those on your side from breaking the rules, because at that point you are now at risk if you continue letting people like Hamas and Hezzbollah attack without regard for any morals or concepts of rules of war.

Total war. That's what you want. Total war does not care for civilians. I know your psyche now and interestingly enough your belief in that last paragraph appears to be how Israel went into the 2006 Lebanon War.

We are talking about Israel here, not Hamas or Hezbollah . Let's keep to the point. The rules of law require proportionality and care of civilians. They demand not to risk the lives of civilians unless their is something of great benefit to be achieved.

Israel went in to scare the hell out of Lebanese, men women and children. Her intent was to destroy infrastructure and she chose to fire where she wished and have no care for the protection of civilians

A human rights group has accused Israel of carrying out indiscriminate air strikes that killed hundreds of civilians during the 2006 Lebanon war.

Human Rights Watch said Israel showed "reckless indifference" to the fate of civilians and queried its argument that Hezbollah used them as human shields.

'Deliberate campaign'

In its 249-page report, Why They Died: Civilian Casualties in Lebanon during the 2006 War, HRW said it had spent five months investigating the deaths of 510 civilians and 51 fighters.

At least 300 of the deaths investigated were of women and children, the group said.

HRW said a simple movement by a civilian, such as going out to buy bread, was often enough to cause an Israeli air strike, even when there was no evidence of Hezbollah fighters in the vicinity.

Israeli warplanes also targeted many moving vehicles that turned out to be carrying only civilians trying to flee the conflict, it added.

"Hezbollah fighters often didn't carry their weapons in the open or regularly wear military uniforms, which made them a hard target to identify," HRW executive director Kenneth Roth said.

"But this doesn't justify the Israel Defence Force's failure to distinguish between civilians and combatants, and if in doubt to treat a person as a civilian, as the laws of war require.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Israel accused over Lebanon war

If I did not know better I would think Israel was deliberately killing civilians.

Last edited:

Yes it does, and no matter how much you try, you can't make your version of "reality" true. You are an insipid idiot, I've taken shits that have more intellectual accumen then you have.

I have asked many people many times to show Israel's borders and I only get a song and dance.

Israel has no borders.

Here's what they'll grow up to be. Right before they join the military.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ek5G6337yU]‪Israeli abuse - We killed Jesus & We're Proud‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Total war. That's what you want. Total war does not care for civilians. I know your psyche now and interestingly enough your belief in that last paragraph appears to be how Israel went into the 2006 Lebanon War.

We are talking about Israel here, not Hamas or Hezbollah . Let's keep to the point. The rules of law require proportionality and care of civilians. They demand not to risk the lives of civilians unless their is something of great benefit to be achieved.

Israel went in to scare the hell out of Lebanese, men women and children. Her intent was to destroy infrastructure and she chose to fire where she wished and have no care for the protection of civilians

A human rights group has accused Israel of carrying out indiscriminate air strikes that killed hundreds of civilians during the 2006 Lebanon war.

Human Rights Watch said Israel showed "reckless indifference" to the fate of civilians and queried its argument that Hezbollah used them as human shields.

'Deliberate campaign'

In its 249-page report, Why They Died: Civilian Casualties in Lebanon during the 2006 War, HRW said it had spent five months investigating the deaths of 510 civilians and 51 fighters.

At least 300 of the deaths investigated were of women and children, the group said.

HRW said a simple movement by a civilian, such as going out to buy bread, was often enough to cause an Israeli air strike, even when there was no evidence of Hezbollah fighters in the vicinity.

Israeli warplanes also targeted many moving vehicles that turned out to be carrying only civilians trying to flee the conflict, it added.

"Hezbollah fighters often didn't carry their weapons in the open or regularly wear military uniforms, which made them a hard target to identify," HRW executive director Kenneth Roth said.

"But this doesn't justify the Israel Defence Force's failure to distinguish between civilians and combatants, and if in doubt to treat a person as a civilian, as the laws of war require.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Israel accused over Lebanon war

If I did not know better I would think Israel was deliberately killing civilians :eusa_whistle:

Total war might actually save lives. So far this limited war crap has resulted in ZERO resolution of multiple conflicts, with the only saving grace in a slow trickle of death, both civillian and military, instead of big gobs of death. The death toll in the end looks to be about the same, except all it does is not offend our sensibilites as much.

Limited war allows people to support the fighting without the chance of consequence to themselves. They can give money to the people doing the fighting without fear of retribution, they can send thier children off to blow up buses without worry of thier own safety.

It creates perpetual war, with the occasional stopping of hostilities, but without the clauswitzian RESOULTION of the conflict.

The only way out of this is a Clauswitzian resolution, and since I don't see the Israelis leaving anytime soon, or allowing themeselves to be dominated by hostile people in a one state solution, the palestinians have to be the ones to give on this. Maybe a real war will finally force them to realize this, and save further bloodshed in the future.

I have asked many people many times to show Israel's borders and I only get a song and dance.

Israel has no borders.

And people have shown you the map countless times, as well as brought up the fact countless other governments recognize thier borders, and you still keep drivelling the crap that they don't exist.

Also, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX NO FAMILY INSULTS!

If the Palestinians had nukes, they would use them.

Forum List

Back