Israeli children sign their missiles 'With Love'

Having children sign bombs and missiles is teaching hate. :doubt:

how is that even in question?

i don't care who you are or what you believe to be happening in israel when you see parents letting their kids write on ordinance you have to know that that is fucked up and teaching those kids the wrong message

What "cluster bombs"?
Well there is a first for everything and that is the first time I have heard a pro Israeli questioning the use of cluster bombs in the 2006 Lebanon War.
So ... what "cluster bombs"?

What are you playing at. I gave you two links. Do you need me to quote from the report? :eek:

“What we did was insane and monstrous, we covered entire towns in
cluster bombs.”

Head of an IDF rocket unit posted in Lebanon during the war,
quoted in Haaretz daily newspaper, Israel, 12 September 20064

During the conflict humanitarian organisations appealed to Israel not to use cluster munitions and
appealed to the international community to put pressure on Israel to stop using them. Such appeals went
unheeded. For forty years – from Laos to Lebanon – cluster munitions have caused unnecessary suffering
both at the time of attacks and for years afterwards. Lebanon was already contaminated with unexploded
duds from previous Israeli incursions in 1978 and 1983. Key user states such as Israel, the U.K., the U.S.
and Russia claim that cluster munitions are legal. If that is the case then the consistent pattern of civilian
harm caused by these weapons, of which the casualty toll in Lebanon is only the most recent example,
make it clear that international law is inadequate. A new law is urgently needed.

Thankfully the UK has now banned them

Two months after the ceasefire of 14 August 2006, the contamination caused by cluster munitions was still exacting
a daily toll in south Lebanon. Over this period an average of between 3 and 4 civilians had been killed or injured by
unexploded submunitions every day – some 35% of these casualties were children. Civilian casualties will continue
to rise as more and more people return to sift through the cluster munition infested rubble.
Livelihoods have been destroyed, and desperately needed relief and rehabilitation has been impeded. Throughout southern Lebanon large areas of agricultural land are contaminated by failed but still potentially lethal ‘submunitions’.
In many affected areas farmers have not been able to safely harvest what was left of this summer’s tobacco, wheat and fruit; late yielding crops such as olives will remain too dangerous to harvest by November and winter crops will be lost
because farmers will be unable to plough their contaminated land to plant their grains and vegetables. Water and power supplies have been blocked and schools, roads, houses and gardens were still littered with unexploded submunitions when the field research for this report was undertaken one month after the ceasefire.

In only one month, the UN identified 519 individual cluster munition strike areas in south Lebanon. Hundreds more strikes were identified by Lebanese Armed Forces. The majority of these strikes were targeted in and around towns and villages. For returning populations already devastated by war each of the strike sites now functions much like a minefield. Two weeks after the ceasefire, as appreciation of the extent of this contamination started to develop, the UN Under-Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs and Emergency Relief Coordinator, Jan Egeland, described the use of cluster
munitions by Israel as “shocking” and “to me completely immoral,” estimating that 100,000 unexploded submunitions remained.5 Three weeks later the UN Mine Action Coordination Centre in South Lebanon revised that estimate suggesting
that the number of unexploded submunitions may be as high as 1 million.6

those cluster bombs. Read more at link

http://www.stopclustermunitions.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/foreseeable-harm-lma.pdf

Wanna bitch about the US Military as well?

Yes, but it's the wrong forum

Sadly the Jews have no choice, it's kill or be killed.

your a sucker for propaganda

More uninformed chat. Check out my links and then come back

The Nazis just like the Muslims are the aggressor.

Wow, it mystify s me that people can be so ignorant but then again that does go with what the media presents particularly in the US, or so I am told. Check out these links.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FnaYdG2MJU]‪An Nabi Saleh & the non-violent struggle against the occupation.wmv‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c6a2aW4Rlw&feature=related]‪Bassem Tamimi Interview 10th March 2011‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Permission to Narrate: Introducing: The "Palestinian Gandhi Project"

Israel retaliated because Lebanon has allowed Hizbollah to take over their government and direct their foreign policy. They kidnapped Israeli soldiers on our grounds and aimed more rockets at northern Israel. It is an IRAN-CONTROLLED military running the state. They have already violated conditions of ceasefire and Israel has every right to go back in.

You cannot let Iran be Israel's neighbor.

The death of children was very sad. I light extra candles sometimes for the innocents in this fight.

Life is precious to Israelis, even in death. Israel gave all of Hizbollah their captured combatants back for the remains of those two IDF soldiers.

Stop being such a hypocrite. The number of civilian deaths in Lebanon was because Israel decided not to go by the rules of International law in both proportionality and care of civilians. If you genuinely cared about what happened, you would take action rather than try to make excuses.

That war cost Israel much Christian support both inside and outside Lebanon and further increased rather than decreased the support for hezbollah

The rules of international law work both ways, and the cowardly scum of Hamas and Hezbollah refuse to even try to follow them, unlike the IDF. Since they know they would get shit-stomped using conventional war, they hide behind civilians, disguse themselves as civilians, Fire from positions surrounded by civlilans. THEY are the ones who break the rules first, and at that point it is all on them.

All this "international law" bullshit does is allow a small group of people to keep up a losing cause by putting civilians at risk. So instead of a quick war with higher casualties per day, we get this long drawn out crap that costs just as many lives, but takes decades to resolve the underlying conflicts. The people, civillian and governmental, get to hide behind the fact that they are "non-combatants" even though they support the methods and goals used by the "combatants." The non combatants support of the people fighting is proctected behind a shield of law, resulting in no consequence to the support of warfare outside the rules.

It would probably be more effective in saving life to go back to the old WWII model, where attacks are met with overwhelming force. At that point those supporters would have a choice, keep supporting terror or stop those on your side from breaking the rules, because at that point you are now at risk if you continue letting people like Hamas and Hezzbollah attack without regard for any morals or concepts of rules of war.

i don't care who you are or what you believe to be happening in israel when you see parents letting their kids write on ordinance you have to know that that is fucked up and teaching those kids the wrong message

I find it less fucked up than having a plush furry bee tell palestinian children about killing jews and how jews are going to kill them.

These kids are in a war zone, and while it may make some people uncomfortable to see them doing this, I'm sure it makes them feel a hell of a lot better knowing someone is trying to stop the people trying to kill them.

I find it less fucked up than having a plush furry bee tell palestinian children about killing jews and how jews are going to kill them.

These kids are in a war zone, and while it may make some people uncomfortable to see them doing this, I'm sure it makes them feel a hell of a lot better knowing someone is trying to stop the people trying to kill them.

Total BS ,Bees telling Palestinians to kill Jew? You have to kiLL Palestinians before they kill the Jews. Mindless warmongeing propganda to steal land.

Israeli girls write messages on shells ready to be fired towards Hezbollah targets in southern Lebanon

350x.jpg

hezbollah_wideweb__470x316,0.jpg

childreninIsraelImage6.jpg

this is just so wrong on several levels. I do not however have the writing skills to put it into a perspective that won't just piss many off.
the god bless my bomb mentality being taught to the young?

I'd write all kinds of messages on those missiles if I were those parents. HEY ASSHOLE WHO TELLS MY KIDS HE'S GOING TO KILL THEM -

TAKE THIS!

Who does kill children:

Israeli and Palestinian Children Killed
September 29, 2000 - Present

124 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 1,463 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information)

Israelis and Palestinians Killed

1,084 Israelis and at least 6,430 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information)

Israelis and Palestinians Injured

9,226 Israelis and 45,041 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information.)

Daily U.S. Military Aid to Israel and the Palestinians
Fiscal Year 2011

During Fiscal Year 2011, the U.S. is providing Israel with at least $8.2 million per day in military aid and $0 in military aid to the Palestinians. (View Sources & More Information)

Current Number of Political Prisoners and Detainees

1 Israeli is being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 5,935 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel. (View Sources & More Information)

Demolitions of Israeli and Palestinian Homes
1967 - Present

0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and 24,813 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since 1967. (View Sources & More Information)

Israeli and Palestinian Unemployment Rates

The Israeli unemployment rate is 6.4%, while the Palestinian unemployment in the West Bank is 16.5% and 40% in Gaza. (View Sources & More Information)

Current Illegal Settlements on the Other’s Land

Israel currently has 236 Jewish-only settlements and ‘outposts’ built on confiscated Palestinian land. Palestinians do not have any settlements on Israeli land. (View Sources & More Information)

If Americans Knew - what every American needs to know about Israel/Palestine

Those numbers are purely the result of palestinian lack of ability, not from lack of trying. In the end, Israel has a policy of aiming its weapons at the people shooting at them, Hamas and Hezbollah aims at whatever they want to and does not give a rats ass about not trying to aim at civlians.

Hell, if I were Israel I would track each launch, fix the launch point, and immidiately fire a 155mm round at the spot, regardless of where it is. As cowards, hamas/hezbollah probably launches the rockets right by civillians, but that is thier violation of the rules of war, not Israels.

Israeli settlers are not legally "civilians."

Wanna bitch about the US Military as well?

Wow, it mystify s me that people can be so ignorant but then again that does go with what the media presents particularly in the US, or so I am told. Check out these links.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FnaYdG2MJU]‪An Nabi Saleh & the non-violent struggle against the occupation.wmv‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c6a2aW4Rlw&feature=related]‪Bassem Tamimi Interview 10th March 2011‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Israel retaliated because Lebanon has allowed Hizbollah to take over their government and direct their foreign policy. They kidnapped Israeli soldiers on our grounds and aimed more rockets at northern Israel. It is an IRAN-CONTROLLED military running the state. They have already violated conditions of ceasefire and Israel has every right to go back in.

You cannot let Iran be Israel's neighbor.

The death of children was very sad. I light extra candles sometimes for the innocents in this fight.

Life is precious to Israelis, even in death. Israel gave all of Hizbollah their captured combatants back for the remains of those two IDF soldiers.

Stop being such a hypocrite. The number of civilian deaths in Lebanon was because Israel decided not to go by the rules of International law in both proportionality and care of civilians. If you genuinely cared about what happened, you would take action rather than try to make excuses.

That war cost Israel much Christian support both inside and outside Lebanon and further increased rather than decreased the support for hezbollah

The rules of international law work both ways, and the cowardly scum of Hamas and Hezbollah refuse to even try to follow them, unlike the IDF. Since they know they would get shit-stomped using conventional war, they hide behind civilians, disguse themselves as civilians, Fire from positions surrounded by civlilans. THEY are the ones who break the rules first, and at that point it is all on them.

All this "international law" bullshit does is allow a small group of people to keep up a losing cause by putting civilians at risk. So instead of a quick war with higher casualties per day, we get this long drawn out crap that costs just as many lives, but takes decades to resolve the underlying conflicts. The people, civillian and governmental, get to hide behind the fact that they are "non-combatants" even though they support the methods and goals used by the "combatants." The non combatants support of the people fighting is proctected behind a shield of law, resulting in no consequence to the support of warfare outside the rules.

It would probably be more effective in saving life to go back to the old WWII model, where attacks are met with overwhelming force. At that point those supporters would have a choice, keep supporting terror or stop those on your side from breaking the rules, because at that point you are now at risk if you continue letting people like Hamas and Hezzbollah attack without regard for any morals or concepts of rules of war.

The Palestinians have the legal right to defend themselves.

Total BS ,Bees telling Palestinians to kill Jew? You have to kiLL Palestinians before they kill the Jews. Mindless warmongeing propganda to steal land.

Tomorrow's Pioneers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read the article dipshit.

‪An Nabi Saleh & the non-violent struggle against the occupation.wmv‬‏ - YouTube

‪Bassem Tamimi Interview 10th March 2011‬‏ - YouTube

The Palestinians have the legal right to defend themselves.

So do the Israelis. If hamas and hezbollah stopped firing rockets there would be no need for Israeli return fire.

but we all know where this is going, you will deny that Israel exists, and then go into your usual pattern of ignoring reality and fact.

What I get from this thread.

Is that when Jews teach hate to their children it is fine and dandy.

But when the Palestinians do it then it's child abuse and totally evil.

that is the essence of the stance of most Americans.
And those who do not feel that way are antisemetic and unamerican.

I support peace which means I support neither side.

What I get from this thread.

Is that when Jews teach hate to their children it is fine and dandy.

But when the Palestinians do it then it's child abuse and totally evil.

They are being taught to respond to force with force. Note the term "respond".

This is in opposition to the show I linked above, which teaches actual hate of the opposition.

How do you justify what is shown on that children's TV show?

Forum List

Back