Israeli children sign their missiles 'With Love'

Israeli girls write messages on shells ready to be fired towards Hezbollah targets in southern Lebanon

350x.jpg

hezbollah_wideweb__470x316,0.jpg

childreninIsraelImage6.jpg

Hey stupid........you don't sign missiles, you sign shells and bombs. The pictures you have are of shells, NOT MISSILES.

Missiles are what Hezbollah fires into Israel. Non guided, and nothing more than terror weapons.

By the way........during the Gulf War back in the 90's, our ordnance shops signed and wrote on the bombs we dropped.

Wanna bitch about the US Military as well?

That maybe what you want, but thats not what the Muslims want.

Isn't that like saying the Jews didn't want peace with Nazis?

I don't know why you start threads like this? People like you have nothing to add to the discussion, just the same old tired Jew hating:eusa_eh:

I know you think any criticism of Israel is "Jew hating" but i'm sure rational people would disagree with you.

Israel retaliated because Lebanon has allowed Hizbollah to take over their government and direct their foreign policy. They kidnapped Israeli soldiers on our grounds and aimed more rockets at northern Israel. It is an IRAN-CONTROLLED military running the state. They have already violated conditions of ceasefire and Israel has every right to go back in.

You cannot let Iran be Israel's neighbor.

The death of children was very sad. I light extra candles sometimes for the innocents in this fight.

Life is precious to Israelis, even in death. Israel gave all of Hizbollah their captured combatants back for the remains of those two IDF soldiers.

Israel retaliated because Lebanon has allowed Hizbollah to take over their government and direct their foreign policy. They kidnapped Israeli soldiers on our grounds and aimed more rockets at northern Israel. It is an IRAN-CONTROLLED military running the state. They have already violated conditions of ceasefire and Israel has every right to go back in.

The death of children was very sad. I light extra candles sometimes for the innocents in this fight.

Life is precious to Israelis, even in death. Israel gave all of Hizbollah their captured combatants back for the remains of those two IDF soldiers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=249JaIaubVw]‪George Galloway Savages SKY NEWS!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Wanna bitch about the US Military as well?

Yes, but it's the wrong forum

Sadly the Jews have no choice, it's kill or be killed.

your a sucker for propaganda

That maybe what you want, but thats not what the Muslims want.

More uninformed chat. Check out my links and then come back

The Nazis just like the Muslims are the aggressor.

Wow, it mystify s me that people can be so ignorant but then again that does go with what the media presents particularly in the US, or so I am told. Check out these links.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FnaYdG2MJU]‪An Nabi Saleh & the non-violent struggle against the occupation.wmv‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c6a2aW4Rlw&feature=related]‪Bassem Tamimi Interview 10th March 2011‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Permission to Narrate: Introducing: The "Palestinian Gandhi Project"

Stop being such a hypocrite. The number of civilian deaths in Lebanon was because Israel decided not to go by the rules of International law in both proportionality and care of civilians. If you genuinely cared about what happened, you would take action rather than try to make excuses.

That war cost Israel much Christian support both inside and outside Lebanon and further increased rather than decreased the support for hezbollah

Last edited:
IDF admits targeting civilian areas in Lebanon with cluster bombs
What "cluster bombs"?

Well there is a first for everything and that is the first time I have heard a pro Israeli questioning the use of cluster bombs in the 2006 Lebanon War. Usually it is a defense of their use.

http://www.stopclustermunitions.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/foreseeable-harm-lma.pdf

US studies Israel's cluster bomb use in Lebanon | World news | guardian.co.uk

I'd write all kinds of messages on those missiles if I were those parents. HEY ASSHOLE WHO TELLS MY KIDS HE'S GOING TO KILL THEM -

TAKE THIS!

Who does kill children:

Israeli and Palestinian Children Killed
September 29, 2000 - Present

124 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 1,463 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information)

Israelis and Palestinians Killed

1,084 Israelis and at least 6,430 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information)

Israelis and Palestinians Injured

9,226 Israelis and 45,041 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information.)

Daily U.S. Military Aid to Israel and the Palestinians
Fiscal Year 2011

During Fiscal Year 2011, the U.S. is providing Israel with at least $8.2 million per day in military aid and $0 in military aid to the Palestinians. (View Sources & More Information)

Current Number of Political Prisoners and Detainees

1 Israeli is being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 5,935 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel. (View Sources & More Information)

Demolitions of Israeli and Palestinian Homes
1967 - Present

0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and 24,813 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since 1967. (View Sources & More Information)

Israeli and Palestinian Unemployment Rates

The Israeli unemployment rate is 6.4%, while the Palestinian unemployment in the West Bank is 16.5% and 40% in Gaza. (View Sources & More Information)

Current Illegal Settlements on the Other’s Land

Israel currently has 236 Jewish-only settlements and ‘outposts’ built on confiscated Palestinian land. Palestinians do not have any settlements on Israeli land. (View Sources & More Information)

If Americans Knew - what every American needs to know about Israel/Palestine

Those numbers are purely the result of palestinian lack of ability, not from lack of trying. In the end, Israel has a policy of aiming its weapons at the people shooting at them, Hamas and Hezbollah aims at whatever they want to and does not give a rats ass about not trying to aim at civlians.

Hell, if I were Israel I would track each launch, fix the launch point, and immidiately fire a 155mm round at the spot, regardless of where it is. As cowards, hamas/hezbollah probably launches the rockets right by civillians, but that is thier violation of the rules of war, not Israels.

Israel is the worlds largest terrorist base camp.
Since it's the only country, that permits a fifth column of its hostile, treacherous, backstabbing arab populus to exist within its borders, it is, indeed, true. So effin sad.

Forum List

Back