Israeli Body Organs Trafficking in US

I heard Arab and Muslim brains are the most expensive organs. Know why? Because, they're so rare. :lol:

allahu akbar, motherfuckers :clap2:

The Arab and Muslim brains are easiest to traffic in because they're so damn small.

You're way off topic. But I'm sure that you already know this.

Yes...the thought of despondent people being snowed and having their kidneys stolen always makes me smile. As does pointing a gun at someone's head when they get cold feet about giving up a vital organ.

Psychopath.

The Arab and Muslim brains are easiest to traffic in because they're so damn small.

Yes...the thought of despondent people being snowed and having their kidneys stolen always makes me smile. As does pointing a gun at someone's head when they get cold feet about giving up a vital organ.

Psychopath.

Stolen kidneys?

Pointing guns to force organ removals? Links?

And you are talking about being off topic mskafka?

:lmao:

You can't traffic in muslime hearts because they aren't born with one

I imagine there could be a tremendous market for trafficking female muslima heads since so many are chopped off by their husbands for having been disobedient allahu akbar :lol:

Psychopath.

Stolen kidneys?

Your linking is not working.

Report Says Kosovo Prime Minister Led Criminal Gang - NYTimes.com

Fixed.

The allegations of organ trafficking are separately the focus of a trial in Pristina, the capital of Kosovo. A European Union prosecutor, Jonathan Ratel, delivered his opening argument on Tuesday against seven men, including Israeli, Kosovar and Turkish citizens, accused of recruiting 20 people from impoverished nations with false promises of payments for their kidneys. The kidneys, in turn, were sold for enormous sums to patients from Canada, Germany, Israel and Poland. It was not clear whether, or how, the charges were connected to the cases in the report.

Allegations, and if they are found guilty they will face punishment,.

Title = Israeli Body Organs Trafficking in US

^ Fail imo.

You who complain of being off topic...

Hypocrite imo...

Last edited:
http://http://www.jta.org/news/article/2011/10/30/3090024/israeli-man-convicted-of-organ-trafficking-in-nj

(JTA) -- An Israeli citizen who lives in Brooklyn was convicted of organ trafficking. Levy Izhak Rosenbaum, 60, pleaded guilty Oct. 27 to three counts of organ trafficking and one count of conspiracy in a New Jersey federal court.

Rosenbaum is the first person to be convicted of illegal organ trafficking in the United States since a 1984 law was put into place banning the sale of human organs, according to reports.

He reportedly was paid $410,000 to arrange the sales of kidneys from healthy donors in Israel to three people in New Jersey.

I don't know why this damned thing won't link...I wonder. There are many people who are doing this. It isn't just Israelis, and I realize that.

Every religion has people who do repulsive things. It's just shocking when you read about people who are supposed to be examples to others committing such atrocities.

^You are still out of the context of the OP and complaining that others are out of the context.

Psychopath.

Stolen kidneys?

Hypocrisy imo.

I imagine there could be a tremendous market for trafficking female muslima heads since so many are chopped off by their husbands for having been disobedient allahu akbar :lol:

I know it's wrong but you are cracking me up. :lol:

Forum List

Back