Israeli Benefits ToThe USA

In all fairness, let us also consider all the Palestinian benefits to the USA & the world.

Vikrant, et al,

Yeah, most people know Israel has had the lion's share of US Aid, but is the really the news.

There you go. You are asking people to post links to information that you should know ; even if you did not know you could look it up on Google. Everyone in the world knows that Israel is the largest recipient of US aid except dishonest Jews like you.
(COMMENT)

About 96% 0f all countries (I think there are about 132) receive financial aid in one form or another.

There is something you should get a sense of in this US $ spend on Aid. There is a relationship that most people don't see. Yes, in the FY 2014
21px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png
Israel
received $3.1B: In 2014 Egypt was the top recipient at $1,5B; but in 2015, Aid dropped making dropped to its normal level; and again, Israel was the top
recipient.

The Regional Recipients of foreign Aid financing in 2014, Budget Summary (Page 15,16): There is a very neat chart on the mondoweiss that is a much easier chart to read:

• Israel: $3.1 billion
Countries that provided forces directly against Israel in its War of Independence.

• Egypt: $1.5 Billion
• Iraq: $73 Million
• Lebanon: $166M
• Jordan: $671M
• Syria: $0
Countries that provided direct support/assistance to the Arab League in the 1948 War of Independents:

• Pakistan: $881 Million
• Sudan: $287M
• West Bank and Gaza $440M
• Yemen: $82M

(THE POINT)

The US funds all the traditional enemy Arab Nations that have attacked or incited conflicts in the last 7 decades. And if you add them up, it comes out to about the same. This (only in some measure) maintains some parity (less technology) in the region. This balance has (with the exception of West Bank and Gaza $440M) reduced the potential conflict. While Lebanon has had some renewed disputes during that period, it is mostly attributed to asymmetric forces of Hezbollah.

What also stands out from the report is the regional distribution -- the Middle East (≈ 64%) and Africa (≈ 23%) account for 86% of all U.S. foreign military financing last year; with Israel and Egypt accounting for three-quarters.

See:
U.S. Gives Financial Aid to 96% of All Countries

Most Respectfully,
R

The inability of islamics to cobble together a functioning society is not the responsibility of anyone but islamics.

The islamic terrorist franchises ruling in Gaza and the West Bank mirror the many failed societies across the Islamic Middle East. lslamics would hope to portray all the world’s ills as the fault of the Great Satan and/or Israel, or any other convenient excuse as this would relieve islamists from accepting responsibility for the disasters they create. Yours is really a hopelessly naïve position. Islamism as a politico-religious ideology has always been at war either with internal tribal rivalries or with external enemies that resist the in overt acts of conquest and oppression waged by your Peaceful Inner Struggling Retrogrades.

The tribal rivalries and failures facing the Arab-Moslem retrogrades falsely labeled as 'Pal'istanians" is just the latest example of a brutal, hateful ideology that poisons the mind and spirit and has yet to make itself compatible with the relevant first world.

Palestinian economy could double without Israeli occupation: UN

Could is not the same as would, as they could have quadrupled their economy by working with Israel in 1948 instead of declaring war and using violence. Any idiot can say if only without any evidence to support their claims, you do it all the time

Israel's entire economy is dependent on dole from the US. So what kind of trade Arabs could have done with Israel?

BULLSHIT, India gets more money than Israel. Did you know that every single penny has to spent in the US and cant be used for the benefit of the Israeli's. Every penny given to India goes in baksheesh and lines the Swiss bank accounts of the countries leaders.

AND THIS IS OFF TOPIC

You are a pathetic liar.

Your word is worth nothing you need to support it with evidence from an unbiased source. How can you afford a space programme if you are relying on foreign aid ?

And it is still off topic

You are correct. Israel received about 121 billion dollars from the US just in a matter of decade or two. So Israelis do have money to spend and Arabs should encourage tourism from Israel to get their hands on some of that 121 billion dollars.
And that is the tip of the iceberg.

AND ONCE AGAIN YOU RESORT TO ISLAMONAZI PALLYWOOD PRODUCTIONS AS IF IT WAS THE TRUTH

She is a proven pallywood mouthpiece that lies constantly about the Jews and Israel

You are the first person who I have heard say that.

Could you post some proof?

Could you post some proof of the borders of palestine first as requested over 100 times last week ?

There you go. You are asking people to post links to information that you should know ; even if you did not know you could look it up on Google. Everyone in the world knows that Israel is the largest recipient of US aid except dishonest Jews like you.

There are no borders to palestine recorded

You are correct. Israel received about 121 billion dollars from the US just in a matter of decade or two. So Israelis do have money to spend and Arabs should encourage tourism from Israel to get their hands on some of that 121 billion dollars.
And that is the tip of the iceberg.

AND ONCE AGAIN YOU RESORT TO ISLAMONAZI PALLYWOOD PRODUCTIONS AS IF IT WAS THE TRUTH

She is a proven pallywood mouthpiece that lies constantly about the Jews and Israel

You are the first person who I have heard say that.

Could you post some proof?

Could you post some proof of the borders of palestine first as requested over 100 times last week ?

WRONG ON ALL COUNTS

Could is not the same as would, as they could have quadrupled their economy by working with Israel in 1948 instead of declaring war and using violence. Any idiot can say if only without any evidence to support their claims, you do it all the time

Israel's entire economy is dependent on dole from the US. So what kind of trade Arabs could have done with Israel?

BULLSHIT, India gets more money than Israel. Did you know that every single penny has to spent in the US and cant be used for the benefit of the Israeli's. Every penny given to India goes in baksheesh and lines the Swiss bank accounts of the countries leaders.

AND THIS IS OFF TOPIC

You are a pathetic liar.

Your word is worth nothing you need to support it with evidence from an unbiased source. How can you afford a space programme if you are relying on foreign aid ?

I can post but you have proven that you do not how to read. Right in this page, Rocco has posted a link which shows that Israel is the largest recipient of US aid. Do you see India on that list, you lying Jew?

AND THIS IS OFF TOPIC

You are a pathetic liar.

I can post but you have proven that you do not how to read. Right in this page, Rocco has posted a link which shows that Israel is the largest recipient of US aid. Do you see India on that list, you lying Jew?

whom are you calling "lying jew"-------shit mouth dot head?

AND THIS IS OFF TOPIC

You are a pathetic liar.

I was calling Phoenail a lying Jew, you lying Jew.

AND THIS IS OFF TOPIC

You are a pathetic liar.

I think that Phoen is not a jew-------I am a jew----I believe he is
Christian and I believe that you are a fake hindooooo---probably more like a MOOOOOOSLIM

You are a pathetic liar.

I think that Phoen is not a jew-------I am a jew----I believe he is
Christian and I believe that you are a fake hindooooo---probably more like a MOOOOOOSLIM

There is nothing wrong with being a Jew. However, there is everything wrong with:

a. Pretending not to be a Jew
b. Lying to support his hate

Forum List

Back