Israeli Baby Killers or HAMAS Human Shields?

sealadaigh

Rookie
Mar 12, 2012
THE NO REP ZONE
i went to one of those snake eater schools that militaries like to offer a long time ago...the army was big on preparedness post bellum. cuts the boredom. boosts the dwindling morale.

i know damn well that if the SEAL team sent to get osama bin laden had found him surrounded by human shields and children, some of those children probably would have been killed...

but so would bin laden.

there seems to be a helluva lot of incidents where palestinian children and civilians are killed, but not one single militant casualty, or no israeli soldier is killed or wounded by return fire from the militant.

figure it out.

i went to one of those snake eater schools that militaries like to offer a long time ago...the army was big on preparedness post bellum. cuts the boredom. boosts the dwindling morale.

i know damn well that if the SEAL team sent to get osama bin laden had found him surrounded by human shields and children, some of those children probably would have been killed...

but so would bin laden.

there seems to be a helluva lot of incidents where palestinian children and civilians are killed, but not one single militant casualty, or no israeli soldier is killed or wounded by return fire from the militant.

figure it out.
Yes, it is sad when the innocents just happen to be wandering by minding their own business when they are taken out. Not only does this happen in Afghanistan by fellow Muslims, but also in Pakistan when a suicide or car bomber takes out innocent women and children while they are just going about their business doing their shopping in the marketplace.

Bomb kills Afghan family including hours-old baby | Reuters

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6fn5NZ6LBk]Great rebuttal by CNN anchor against a Israel Spokeswomen - YouTube[/ame]

but so would bin laden.

figure it out.
Yes, it is sad when the innocents just happen to be wandering by minding their own business when they are taken out. Not only does this happen in Afghanistan by fellow Muslims, but also in Pakistan when a suicide or car bomber takes out innocent women and children while they are just going about their business doing their shopping in the marketplace.

Bomb kills Afghan family including hours-old baby | Reuters

Such an obedient little ZioNazi Hoss...you've got the denial mechanism down-pat: always begin by scapegoating....
Why, Skitzo, I hope you bring some dry underwear to your next Bund meeting in Germantown so that when you give your sociopathic laugh and have your accident, you will be able to change real quickly. Maybe the old American Nazis at the meeting can help you to change. I think by now it is quite obvious to anyone who has read Skitzo's posts on other message boards that he really has no interest in any of the innocent people who have been killed by Muslims because he can't blame these murders on the Jews.

Forum List

Back